themaninblack

Hooroo, Mate.

My luck with Aussie picks over the years has been bad. See my DDP 2007 Joker pick Stan Zemanek.

Know how you feel. My 2011 joker was Sara Douglass. Didn't get a mention.

The Reaper gets cheesed off with Lactos founder Milan Vyhnalek.

Blessed are the cheesemakers...

regards,

Hein

The Guardian being a bit slow with their Peter Harvey obit.

I'm getting ever so slightly worried now. Surely he will get some kind of Obit from the UK papers???

Was he ever mentioned in the end?

I'm getting ever so slightly worried now. Surely he will get some kind of Obit from the UK papers???

No was he hell

Mentioned in every Australian news outlet known to man including the Australian version of 'The Guardian' and SKY News Australia but nothing in the UK.

I guess me and the others need to kiss those potential points goodbye. :(

No was he hell

Mentioned in every Australian news outlet known to man including the Australian version of 'The Guardian' and SKY News Australia but nothing in the UK.

I wouldn't give up yet. The Indy is notoriously slow in publishing obituaries for all but the most well-known; another , possibly the best, hope is the BBC 'Been & Gone' round-up at the end of the month.

No was he hell

I wouldn't give up yet. The Indy is notoriously slow in publishing obituaries for all but the most well-known; another , possibly the best, hope is the BBC 'Been & Gone' round-up at the end of the month.

Hey, look what's finally surfaced!

Chris Bailey, the bassist for the Aussie rock group "The Angels" has aggressive, life-threatening cancer.

Also, if it hasn't already been mentioned, the former lead singer of the group, Doc Neeson, was diagnosed with a brain tumour.

Two angels with one stone.

Chris Bailey, dead at 62: Death of an Angel

Unfortunately for him, his death was completely overshadowed here by that of Tommy Tycho on the same day.

Its a fine line between pleasure and pain and Chrissy Amphlett has finally crossed it. I guess that makes her a Die-Vinyl.

Oh, so sad... I touch myself is such a 90s classic! I still got that as a vinyl single... :(

Really sad news about Chrissy Amphlett. I knew she was ill but my sister, who lives in Australia, said she seemed to be doing all right.

Its a fine line between pleasure and pain and Chrissy Amphlett has finally crossed it. I guess that makes her a Die-Vinyl.

Oh, so sad... I touch myself is such a 90s classic! I still got that as a vinyl single... :(

rolf Harris covered it.......the case for the prosecution grows.

I thought you were joking at first but then I found it:

:o:o:o

• Like 2

Guest hairy haggis

Anyone remember a character in Neighbors called Harry henderson in 1986? Or Aldo Adolfus in Number 96? if so you might be sad to hear of the death of actor Johnny Lockwood at 92 http://www.theaustra...6-1226629518233

I thought you were joking at first but then I found it:

:o:o:o

:o :o :o indeed. That is pretty disturbing. :unsure:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/13/world/asia/chopper-read-australias-brand-name-for-ferocity-is-softened-by-illness.html?pagewanted=all

Here is interesting New York Times interview with Chopper Read from about 2 weeks ago. He declined to talk about his health but the tone of the article suggests the writer thinks he is close to death.

Guest Guest

just hearing Barry Humphrey aka Dame Edna has died according to reports on twitter.still cant verify it though.if its true its a sad loss to showbiz :(

just hearing Barry Humphrey aka Dame Edna has died according to reports on twitter.still cant verify it though.if its true its a sad loss to showbiz :(

Is this coming from the same source that informed you that Chapman Pincher died?

Guest Guest

hmm.. the twitter report seems to have been deleted.seems to be a hoax.my apologies