The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2013

I considered taking a mad gamble on the DDP next year by picking the six Indian men arrested for the rape and murder of the woman whose recent death has caused such an outcry there. They must stand a reasonable chance of getting convicted, sentenced to death and executed all within in the next twelve months, their demises perhaps accelerated by the public's demands for justice?

I decided not to be silly in the end, but if anyone else is struggling for ideas, I can think of worse things to do than picking this deserving half dozen. That's presuming they've been named in the media...

You could still make it the basis of a theme team .... :evil2:

I considered taking a mad gamble on the DDP next year by picking the six Indian men arrested for the rape and murder of the woman whose recent death has caused such an outcry there. They must stand a reasonable chance of getting convicted, sentenced to death and executed all within in the next twelve months, their demises perhaps accelerated by the public's demands for justice?

I decided not to be silly in the end, but if anyone else is struggling for ideas, I can think of worse things to do than picking this deserving half dozen. That's presuming they've been named in the media...

So... how many of us were considering Amanat as a possible 2013 pick before she died? None of us because we all have good upstanding morals, right?

So... how many of us were considering Amanat as a possible 2013 pick before she died? None of us because we all have good upstanding morals, right?

No, because I didn't know her name and thought it might come unstuck under this rule

Named individuals, not just "Pope Wotsisface" or "the oldest person in the world".

Meanwhile, speaking of names, my eye was caught by

Sheila Dikshit, the chief minister of Delhi

Guest Ted Norton

Charlie Sheen and Lindsey Lohan both do enough cocaine to keep Aspen white for a month and Amanda Bynes has a DUI offense every 3 days - all three of them should be on the list.

Len Goodman (aged 68) got married this week and his mum was a guest. He even kept it low-key cos he was worried about her heart!

How About Peter Falk?

Also you Could Try Charlton heston, Sparky Anderson, Rita Hayworth and Ronald Ragen

Topic closed before some other $£^&&*t thinks Perer is still alive.