Men who wear flip flops to go shopping. It is not the bloody beach. Just saying......

I used to hate it when I worked and lived in London. Half the time when taking the tube some guy would be sitting opposite me wearing flip-flops and have their feet stretched out across the aisle.

Men who wear flip flops to go shopping. It is not the bloody beach. Just saying......

I used to hate it when I worked and lived in London. Half the time when taking the tube some guy would be sitting opposite me wearing flip-flops and have their feet stretched out across the aisle.

You guys wouldn't survive here 10 months out of the year.

My pet hate?.....watching tax payers money being spent on off road purpose built cycle lanes, only to see the fuckers still clogging up the highway and not using them

I got to thinking, if I could go back in time and prevent the birth of anyone, who would I choose; Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse-tung ?

Nope, definitely James Corden.

I think this might be part of the point. I am being very British about this.

In parts of the world where the sun shines brightly for long periods it makes some sort of sense but here it just looks wrong especially as half the time they are likely to be dodging showers.

I think this might be part of the point. I am being very British about this. In parts of the world where the sun shines brightly for long periods it makes some sort of sense but here it just looks wrong especially as half the time they are likely to be dodging showers.

I just don't need to see other people's dirty feet and gnarly toenails which is what I'd see on a regular basis.

I've come back to this forum after a lengthy spell away only to find that my profile is rated with only three stars. Three stars!?

Also, I've been sacked - which means I may be around more frequently...until I stop paying the internet bills...

I've come back to this forum after a lengthy spell away only to find that my profile is rated with only three stars. Three stars!?

Also, I've been sacked - which means I may be around more frequently...until I stop paying the internet bills...

Oh.. come on, you know those matter as about as much as Empire magazine movie reviews right? They are less than nothing! Also, it wasn't me. I don't know enough about you to want to put you down, took me ages to even realise/find out why you have a pink hat on your avatar.

Welcome (back) to Deathlist 2014.

Oh.. come on, you know those matter as about as much as Empire magazine movie reviews right? They are less than nothing! Also, it wasn't me. I don't know enough about you to want to put you down, took me ages to even realise/find out why you have a pink hat on your avatar.

Why do I have a pink hat for an avatar again? I can remember it had something to do with pissing off the boss...which seems to happen frequently in my life. :D

Why do I have a pink hat for an avatar again? I can remember it had something to do with pissing off the boss...which seems to happen frequently in my life. :D

Erm I thought it was cos you were an official gayer. Unless someone's been editing your old posts for their amusement.....

Or maybe it was something else then..... god this place and its injokes.

Also, ignore/avoid the "New Moderators" thread if you've ingested anything which makes you feel vulnerable or temporarily affects the psyche, or you just want to avoid a bunch of annoying piss-whining by an old user disguising themself as a guest. (The outcome of that thread wasn't my fault, though!).

Erm I thought it was cos you were an official gayer. Unless someone's been editing your old posts for their amusement.....

Or maybe it was something else then..... god this place and its injokes.

Also, ignore/avoid the "New Moderators" thread if you've ingested anything which makes you feel vulnerable or temporarily affects the psyche, or if you wish to cling onto any thin notion you might have had that I am a fully sane person. (The outcome of that thread wasn't my fault, though!).

To be fair, both of those reasons are possibilities.

PS. I'm a former ModeratEr...a distinction reserved for the greats of this forum. :D

PS. I'm a former ModeratEr...a distinction reserved for the greats of this forum. :D

Impossible. I've never been an -er or an -or.

Impossible. I've never been an -er or an -or.

Well I say "greats": the word they actually used was 'specials'. The context in which it was used remains a gray area...

• Like 1

This water bucket challenge bollocks.

Its gone too far and has to stop.

Its gone beyond charidee and its now done just so people can record the event in a "Look at me!! Im just a right on funny fucker, eh!" fashion.

Enough FFS!!!!!

If you really have to do it then nominate a tramp, give them a bar of soap and pour the water over them slowly so that they can have a good fucking wash.

At least then you will have a clean tramp, you wouldn't have wasted water and you will be doing two things to make the world a better place instead of just massaging your fucking social network profile.

• Like 5

Its gone beyond charidee and its now done just so people can record the event in a "Look at me!! Im just a right on funny fucker, eh!" fashion.

Enough FFS!!!!!

If you really have to do it then nominate a tramp, give them a bar of soap and pour the water over them slowly so that they can have a good fucking wash.

At least then you will have a clean tramp, you wouldn't have wasted water and you will be doing two things to make the world a better place instead of just massaging your fucking social network profile.

Ooooooooh, get you! I have been challenged to do it by my bone-headed daughter, fuck that, charity begins at fucking home. I'll happily tip a bucket over someone else though.

Agree LFN , been called at mildest a fun denying cunt on fb, when decrying the clownshoes.

A future where people only gives money to the charities with the best viral media campaigns, looks pretty fucking bleak.

And they spend waaay more on admin and awareness than they do on research.

fye2014.jpg

• Like 1

It is all old hat anyroads......

This vid was taken in 2007 in Praia de Luz

I've never donated so much as a penny piece to any charity. They can all get fucked.

I've never donated so much as a penny piece to any charity. They can all get fucked.

You never told us you were Scottish!

Enough FFS!!!!!

It massages modern people's narsissism and that's why it's a roaring success. I'd rather stick my head in a bucket of cold oh wait a minute...

• Like 2

You never told us you were Scottish!

I have a mixed ancestry; Scottish, Irish, French & English. I come from a long line of nonentities and aim to continue that noble tradition.

Why is it that all human endeavour, given enough time, seems to garner the sobriquet 'Heritage Site'. Or, that all human constructed detritus given enough time is a collectable or antique.

We're just apes that got lucky, gazing in awe at our own shit.

Can we put the editor and producer of Great British Bake Off in here?

The culprit was clearly Ian for throwing his cake in the bin - despite the best attempts of the editorial team to show otherwise (I suffered about ten minutes of the show to confirm this - that I'll never get back), but that's not my issue. My issue is the BBC decided to report on this as if it was some kind of actual scandal thus massaging their croney press to follow suit and thus fall into the beebs little publicity stunt. It's a fucking baking show, do we need to change the phrase storm in a teacup to whirlwind in a baking tin?