Death Watch Beatle

Muhammad Ali

Maybe im going soft in my old age but, well, the old man is dying before our eyes and people are guessing the day he breathes his last.

It almost feels like watching some old dear, laying in a gutter, slowly dying while a crowd gathers around her discussing at what time she will cark it rather than have somebody, at the very least, call for an Ambulance.

Its just a bit, ya know, bad.

And you chose know to complain about something the forums been doing for years? It's only an extension of predicting the year someone dies.

Its not a complaint, if it was id be hurling a fuck into every sentence.

Just an observation, and its been done before but isn't something that has been 'done for years'

Twas just a thought.

I would love Ali to live forever but it ain't gonna happen. It's sick but it's what we do.

Someone went soft.....what happened Lord?

Hopefully I never go soft (please, no "sounds like you mean something else there, eh?" jokes).

And I don't think I will.

After all, I was born evil.

My favorite show as a kid was "Thomas the Tank Engine" because I liked watching the trains crash.

There's a pill for that ;) I just couldn't resist

Me too. While other kids loved St. Nicholas, I loved Krampus. While they loved My Little Pony, I loved vampires (no Twilight or True Blood shit) :) we are born to help Thanatos :P and I don't even look morbid :)

I for one don't feel "evil" for doing death pool endeavors. I don't kill anyone and I don't even root for them to die. I simply make reasonable guesses based upon the same factors as any life insurance company uses. I will admit to a certain amount of satisfaction when I'm correct.

• Like 3

Maybe im going soft in my old age but, well, the old man is dying before our eyes and people are guessing the day he breathes his last.

It almost feels like watching some old dear, laying in a gutter, slowly dying while a crowd gathers around her discussing at what time she will cark it rather than have somebody, at the very least, call for an Ambulance.

And you chose know to complain about something the forums been doing for years? It's only an extension of predicting the year someone dies.

Just an observation, and its been done before but isn't something that has been 'done for years'

Twas just a thought.

I would love Ali to live forever but it ain't gonna happen. It's sick but it's what we do.

Hopefully I never go soft (please, no "sounds like you mean something else there, eh?" jokes).

My favorite show as a kid was "Thomas the Tank Engine" because I liked watching the trains crash.

Me too. While other kids loved St. Nicholas, I loved Krampus. While they loved My Little Pony, I loved vampires (no Twilight or True Blood shit) :) we are born to help Thanatos :P and I don't even look morbid :)

I for one don't feel "evil" for doing death pool endeavors. I don't kill anyone and I don't even root for them to die. I simply make reasonable guesses based upon the same factors as any life insurance company uses. I will admit to a certain amount of satisfaction when I'm correct.

Thank fuck for that DS, I thought it was just me

• Like 3

Twas just a thought.

Thank fuck for that DS, I thought it was just me

No. We're not evil. Just observing humanity from the distance. Just like Gods. :) My ego is crazy these days.

• Like 3

A cold November day, 23rd, 2016.

Hospitalised with respiratory issue: http://bigstory.ap.org/5466fd876da54f5c8b4b083fcf5cc31e

Think he will be Ok this time but it is obvious he is getting closer to the end and his health is getting worse, if he does die he will be the biggest celebrity death of the year which is saying something considering the deaths we have had this year. It will be a sad day when he does go as he is a true, true legend.

• Like 1

Hospitalised with respiratory issue: http://bigstory.ap.org/5466fd876da54f5c8b4b083fcf5cc31e

Think he will be Ok this time but it is obvious he is getting closer to the end and his health is getting worse, if he does die he will be the biggest celebrity death of the year which is saying something considering the deaths we have had this year. It will be a sad day when he does go as he is a true, true legend.

Yeah, I'd say he'd lord it over Bowie or Prince with some ease on the back of his cultural importance.

I agree.It looks like he'll pull through this time.It's just a precaution. There are other names I'd rather see go like Fidel Castro or Jaoao Havelange

I agree.It looks like he'll pull through this time.It's just a precaution. There are other names I'd rather see go like Fidel Castro or Jaoao Havelange

For me personally Ali can't top Prince or Bowie, if he dies he'll be the 3rd biggest death for me this year.....1st is Prince, 2nd Bowie and 3rd would be Ali but we're only at half year and there are a few gems left

For me personally Ali can't top Prince or Bowie, if he dies he'll be the 3rd biggest death for me this year.....1st is Prince, 2nd Bowie and 3rd would be Ali but we're only at half year and there are a few gems left

Aye, but you wait until the world's media start lauding him and his achievements. A biggie when he's finally counted out.

He floats like a butterfly,

He stings like a bee,

But when it comes to dying

He shakes like a flea.

This is not good.

This could be the biggest of the lot. Standby...

• Like 1

Wow, another on several of my lists, if not the DDP.

That said, punch your way out of this Ali...

• Like 1

I would be great if he changed his name back to Cassius Clay

I would be great if he changed his name back to Cassius Clay

Thereby giving up the 72 virgins on the other side.

I'm predicting Monday 6th of June at 5pm

This is very sad and shocking news.Looks like he could be gone within hours or days at most. No question this will go down as the biggest death of the year. Sad to see him go but I guess he couldn't last much longer and at least his suffering will be over.

In the most respectful and complimentary way - the sooner the better. No-one deserves to live in as much pain as he has for the past few years. It's hardly a surprise, he looked incredibly frail in the 2012 olympic ceremony. A truly remarkable sportsman and activist. I hate when a celebrity death is preceeded by ambulance chasing like this one, much prefer just hearing about it after the persons gone - seems more dignified.

• Like 1