maryportfuncity

Fat And Fearless

Guest Guest

my uncle died today. he was 34 stone.massive heart attack while digesting christmas dinner. not the day we were all expecting !

my uncle died today. he was 34 stone.massive heart attack while digesting christmas dinner. not the day we were all expecting !

Post a link

Guest Guest

Post a link

it didn't make the news. its just a personal family tragedy

Sorry for your loss. Perhaps the posts could be moved to the appropriate thread for expressions of sympathy.

Article namecheckes Manual Uribe, Carl Thompson and the fattest man in history but doesn't identify the new fattest man on earth; anyone know the definititive - and therefore obitable - name we need?

Andres_Moreno__3535496b.jpg

He had clearly reached that strange point, just like Homer Simpson in the episode "King Size Homer", where something about him, maybe the combination of having such big boobs, the curvy chubby thighs, the cheap shabbiness of the only clothes you can find to fit you, and his defeated demeanour, make him look like a big sad middle aged, possibly vaguely lesbian woman.

I'm going to call it "trans-fat".

• Like 1

Andres_Moreno__3535496b.jpg

He had clearly reached that strange point, just like Homer Simpson in the episode "King Size Homer", where something about him, maybe the combination of having such big boobs, the curvy chubby thighs, the cheap shabbiness of the only clothes you can find to fit you, and his defeated demeanour, make him look like a big sad middle aged, possibly vaguely lesbian woman.

I'm going to call it "trans-fat".

Nice retrfo tache, mind. Not commonly found so clearly on a lesbian top lip!

Celebrity tv star Rod Durham lost a hell of a lot of weight, which is just as well, because it will be easier to carry his coffin... http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/03/14/teacher-tv-star-rod-durham-dies/81758050/

Your first two words tipped you off you might want to look in the Reality TV thread next time.

SC

• Like 1

An article about Monica Riley, who, aided and abetted by her boyfriend, Sid, is aiming to become so fat she can no longer move.

The plan is to reach 1,000lbs [50st] and become immobile. I would feel like a queen because Sid would be waiting on me hand and foot and he’s excited about it too. ‘It’s a sexual fantasy for us and we talk about it a lot. He already has to help me get off the sofa and get me out of bed.

‘I have 20,000 online fans and they love to watch the funnel feeding – it’s a big hit.

There are no words.

• Like 3

An article about Monica Riley, who, aided and abetted by her boyfriend, Sid, is aiming to become so fat she can no longer move.

The plan is to reach 1,000lbs [50st] and become immobile. I would feel like a queen because Sid would be waiting on me hand and foot and he’s excited about it too. ‘It’s a sexual fantasy for us and we talk about it a lot. He already has to help me get off the sofa and get me out of bed.

‘I have 20,000 online fans and they love to watch the funnel feeding – it’s a big hit.

There are no words.

"Monica Riley, who is a model" :scratchhead:

ad_218140437.jpg?w=768&h=1160&crop=1

Can we talk about the boyfriend's wardrobe here? He looks like he reviews vaping accessories on YouTube.

The formless jeans, the sandals that make it look like a leisurewear Vibrams Five Fingers, the plaid shirt he seems to have mugged a lesbian coffeeshop owner in 1993 for, the frankly pathetic attempt at a goatee he appears to have grown by sucking on a Kinder Egg cup for five minutes...

Spade, don't hate! Lol

Hey I gotta drive through Fort Worth in a couple days I wonder if I can get a photo of her and I for the group.

Actually for all anyone knows that IS me and my GF.

SC

Monica said: ‘I could get hit by a car tomorrow and my life would be over. At least if I die this way I will have lived out the life I wanted and fulfilled all of my dreams.’

Hmmm - Monica v Car - place your bets now!

• Like 3

I'm missing a f ucking trick here, I could be making a fortune from fat-loving freaks.

• Like 1

I'm missing a f ucking trick here, I could be making a fortune from fat-loving freaks.

You're way better than that Lardy, stick to amusing us with your intelligence and wit

• Like 1

You're way better than that Lardy, stick to amusing us with your intelligence and wit

My webcam is being plugged in as we speak!

• Like 2