Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

I've lost the thread of this now, what's Halibuts got to do with Scott Weiland throwing a seven in the back of his tour bus?

It doesn't and neither does Dr Z's mother.

Nothing's got anything to do with anything right Phantom? Everything exists separately in a purely theoretical state, in hermetically sealed vacuums.

Can't we all just agree that all religions are fucking bullshit and a plague on society?

No, we can't.

• Like 1

I've lost the thread of this now, what's Halibuts got to do with Scott Weiland throwing a seven in the back of his tour bus?

It doesn't and neither does Dr Z's mother.

It doesn't need to though that's kind of the point of this thread.

They weren't in this thread initially though, did you not see the edit?

• Like 1

Not the second one, thought it was just a continuation of the other argument. Too many drunk psychopaths on here.

Not the second one, thought it was just a continuation of the other argument. Too many drunk psychopaths on here.

Not enough, in my opinion, now let's all crack out the vodka and trash this place. I'll be with you once I've popped the pork in the oven and finished the hoovering.

• Like 3

Not enough, in my opinion, now let's all crack out the vodka and trash this place. I'll be with you once I've popped the pork in the oven and finished the hoovering.

Fnar fnar

• Like 2

Fnar fnar

Holy shit, Lardy has been out Lardied! :D

• Like 2

It was a Halibut thing! Not a willy thing! And before anyone calls me a racist, some of my best friends have willies, OK?

• Like 2

Isn't hoovering a euphemism too? :o

• Like 3

Well yeah my mum throws massive strops all the time, especially if people are "cheeky" enough to ask her to stop poisoning us with her pre-medieval hygiene habits.

Oh! You must mean that stuff called "deodorant". I can understand you'd have an adverse reaction to that. Many teenagers do

• Like 1

Well yeah my mum throws massive strops all the time, especially if people are "cheeky" enough to ask her to stop poisoning us with her pre-medieval hygiene habits.

Oh! You must mean that stuff called "deodorant". I can understand you'd have an adverse reaction to that. Many teenagers do

You should have kept to your relatively dignified silence..

They weren't really edits, just moved to this thread from the stairway to heaven one

They weren't really edits, just moved to this thread from the stairway to heaven one

I think Hein meant her edits to the posts saying they had been moved in here from Stairway to Heaven.

Personally I think everything in this thread should be returned to wherever it came from.

I think Hein meant her edits to the posts saying they had been moved in here from Stairway to Heaven.

Personally I think everything in this thread should be returned to wherever it came from.

More particularly, I moved them. ISTM this is the only place I can move them to, apart from the bin.

Again, Paul, in light of his insane rants in this thread, I ask - am I allowed Zorders is a cunt as my tagline yet?

• Like 1

Insanely correct?

(Feel free to pitch in by pointing out any actual logic flaws in anything I've said.... which you have been free to do so the whole time and yet curiously haven't/couldn't. btw, "Oh come on!" etc. isn't an argument.)

Insanely correct?

(Feel free to pitch in by pointing out any actual logic flaws in anything I've said.... which you have been free to do so the whole time and yet curiously haven't/couldn't. btw, "Oh come on!" etc. isn't an argument.)

No, just insane rants. Besides no one can corroborate your rants about your mother, we only have your word on those.

Insanely correct?

No, just insane rants. Besides no one can corroborate your rants about your mother, we only have your word on those.

I take accusations of insanity really seriously from people who show more contempt for people turning "angst" into popular music than turning it into a massacre of their own work Xmas do (but only if they're the "right" skin colour to be excused, obviously).

And who readily admit they've only heard "one side" of a story but still take the opposite side anyway. Braindead fucking cunt.

Now instead of boring everyone by just repeating yourself again, how about you go die (preferably without blowing anyone else up, if you can).

Insanely correct?

I take accusations of insanity really seriously from people who show more contempt for people turning "angst" into popular music than turning it into a massacre of their own work Xmas do (but only if they're the "right" skin colour to be excused, obviously).

And who readily admit they've only heard "one side" of a story but still take the opposite side anyway. Braindead fucking cunt.

Now instead of boring everyone by just repeating yourself again, how about you go die (preferably without blowing anyone else up, if you can).

You are one seriously deranged child. Considering the only thing I appear to have blown up is that vein in your temple, you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. I happen to be an atheist.

Although not a stated goal, but I see that without changing my usual efforts I will be on PAGE 1 of the 'Most overall posts' probably by Valentines 2016, but certainly by St Patrick's Day, and I'll tip a Tullamore's Dew to that whence it occurs.

I also note that once there, moving up from 30th to say 25th will be a monumental effort, which we won't consider till year's end. But I should be no less than 3750 posts by then. There are a few in the top 30 who I see are no longer active. Maybe they met some of our DLers or maybe they lost interest. Either way, they'll be run down soon enough.

Oh yes. It matters. Twunts unite!

SC

You are one seriously deranged child. Considering the only thing I appear to have blown up is that vein in your temple, you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. I happen to be an atheist.

Oh no. Looks like I've been rumbled! I guess I shouldn't have natural reactions to fucktards. Especially the ones who say "WELL EXCUSE ME FOR LIKING MUSIC!!!!!!!!!" and then label the other participant in the argument an angsty teenager lololoolooloooooooooooooooooooolllll

Posting again Phantom? Are you trying to show me a lesson in "maturity", and just generally how much you don't care what I think, by desperately trying to get the last word at all costs?

Oh no. Looks like I've been rumbled! I guess I shouldn't have natural reactions to fucktards. Especially the ones who say "WELL EXCUSE ME FOR LIKING MUSIC!!!!!!!!!" and then label the other participant in the argument an angsty teenager lololoolooloooooooooooooooooooolllll

Alright. Let's get things abundantly clear, you fetid piece of a dog's scrotum.

1. I am an atheist

2. Never once in my posts have I declared any support for any terrorist organization (including ISIS)

3. Judging by how you speak about your mother and your sister for that matter, I have no sympathy for you, IF, (as you claim) you're being abused. Since she has an odorous runt of a child to endure and put up with the tantrums that he throws.

4. From the way you speak to myself and others on this site, I can fully understand why those kids at your school decided to beat the shit out of you.

• Like 2