maryportfuncity

Terrorists & Topical Terrorist Targets

Mmmm,

Good point.

But did you really have to go and get all heavy about it?

Where's the downers...

I do take your point though, and it is a good one, but hey, let's all rejoice anyway as there's one less terrorist scumbag on this planet jeapardising our loved ones.

Cheers,

BHB

Actually, Im as flippant as the next man and will pull the piss out of most things and people, BUT in this fabulous little world we are living in there is a very significant amount of people who want to kill the f*****g lot of us because we do not fit into their social or / and religious criteria.

Yes I rejoice at the thought that there is one less about, however, in reality, for every " Martyr" that is cut down there are dozens flying into remote training camps to take up the " struggle".

Man, that aint funny. ;)

• Like 1

Kafeel Ahmed attacker in the glasgow terror attack ehas died due to a procurator fiscal.

Good.

Guest Korky the Kat

Kafeel Ahmed attacker in the glasgow terror attack ehas died due to a procurator fiscal.

:)(FYI) procurator fiscal

And what exactly has he korked, by the way - a bottle of Claret, or his baseball bat?

Am I missing some witty double entendre, or did you mean carks, Des?

Now we can wait for the conspiracy 'theorists' to claim that he was murdered by the Government in order to cover up their own anti-Halibut activities...seriously, a growing number of people believe that the July 7 bombings were Government-initiated so as to both develop anti-Islamic prejudice in Britain and to allow for a civil rights crackdown.

As for the eighty virgins, I can't help but hope that they're all nonagenerian monks.

No chance with the virgins, he was in Glasgow.

Hoorah! :huh:

Where are your eighty virgins sitting on a cloud now, eh?

Cheers,

BHB

What did the 80 Virgins say when the the Glasgow airport Jihadist got to Heaven?

”You're Hot!”

See they have made a website in his honnor

www.friendsreignited.com

Not really surprising. The Sun reported that he had been kept alive at taxpayers' cost of £3000 a day or something... they should have just turned off the life support after a day.

Not really surprising. The Sun reported that he had been kept alive at taxpayers' cost of £3000 a day or something... they should have just turned off the life support after a day.

No! feck him. Throw petrol over the bastard. He deserves to die squealing like a pig. ( no offence to pigs)

Actually, it would have been better if he'd stayed alive long enough to give police info on who else was involved, any other plots out there, where's Osama hiding, etc., and then suffer a grizzly, screaming death.

You got to watch out for these coroners. Like angels of death, killing off the sick and dying before they can do it themselves.

I guess you mean his death has been reported to the procurator fiscal?

Yes appologies for the misunderstanding i got carried away with the cut and paste from the site i found it on and also trying to cram it into my working day! at least he is dead thats the main thing

:)(FYI) procurator fiscal

And what exactly has he korked, by the way - a bottle of Claret, or his baseball bat?

Well im sure medical procedue would be to cork someone before their life support machine is switched off, saves a lot f mess id wager.

In way of an appology i am new to the site and am just finding my feet!

Guest Denise the Menace

:o(FYI) procurator fiscal

Well im sure medical procedue would be to cork someone before their life support machine is switched off, saves a lot f mess id wager.

Never apologise to a guest, Mr O'Gonner - they are all scum, to a (wo)man. :)

:o(FYI) procurator fiscal

Never apologise to a guest, Mr O'Gonner - they are all scum, to a (wo)man. :)

Heed and note taken denise! It shall never ever happen again! :P

Wonderful, Godot! ;):)

Hoorah! :mellow:

Cheers,

BHB

I expect he's moving on to the third one as we speak, having deflowered the first two yesterday.

Which makes me wonder, once he's done all of them what does he do then? Go back to the beginning? Even though they're no longer virgins?

I bet his mate Bilal Abdulla wishes he was up there with him and the virgins. Instead, he's got at least 32 years down here with a bunch of hairy-arsed cons.

Hoorah! :mellow:

Cheers,

BHB

I expect he's moving on to the third one as we speak, having deflowered the first two yesterday.

Which makes me wonder, once he's done all of them what does he do then? Go back to the beginning? Even though they're no longer virgins?

I bet his mate Bilal Abdulla wishes he was up there with him and the virgins. Instead, he's got at least 32 years with a bunch of hairy-arsed cons.

I guess he won't be a virgin for long.

One of the world's most wanted terrorists, Noordin Mohammad Top, has probably been topped by the cops.

Unselected in the DDP, though I was pleased to see that one team has picked Gaz Top.

Mohammed Oudeh a.k.a. Abu Daoud, leader of the Black September movement, "key planner of the 1972 Munich Olympics attack that killed 11 Israeli athletes", has died in Syria aged 73.
  • Like 1