Davey Jones' Locker

What Do You Think Of The 2015 Death List?

I think its pretty poor that they have done a better job in hiding it this year than they did in 2013.

• Like 1

The List looks decent enough to me...

Good to see Bill Maynard in the Clive Dunn spot, will be giving that a Selwyn Froggitt thumbs-up if he passes by December 31st.

• Like 1

Dear god they even took BRADY off. BONKERS

How does Eddie Large's perceived crimes against comedy... okay, widely perceived..... stand above Peter Sutcliffe's actual crimes?

Plus Fat Bast Sutcliffe is a decade older and the dismissal of his health issues depends upon believing that *everything* in the tabloids is made up......

You know theres still ten minutes left guys (if you're awake)

No Mary Tyler Moore?

• Like 1

32 of the names are over 90... seems little imagination. Shame not to see any soap actors on there

• Like 1

Seems solid. Doesn't seem to be any notable gimme picks they overlooked and there doesn't seem to be any DVD,Tony Bennetts on the list who seem healthier then most people 20 years younger.

Surprised/glad to see Jake Roberts on here

Looks pretty solid, but then again so did 2014's list this time last year.

We'll see.

Surprised Mary Tyler Moore isn't on it.

Good list with some interesting punts, and I like the choices of O'Hara and Kohl. Bit surprised Brady didn't remain since it seems like he was poised by DL to be the routine #50 but even so I don't think there were any glaring drops the way Jaruzelski was in 2014.

Surprised neither Paul Gascoigne or Muhammad Ali aren't on the list, Gazza is a ticking time bomb and Ali has been in Hospital with Pneumonia for almost 2 weeks and counting, wouldn't be surprised if one or both of them are dead by this time next year. Overall list doesn't look too bad though.

Some solid choices.

The calls for Tony Bennett's removal being heeded, sods law will now finish him off.

No Mohammed Ali for the second consecutive year, the DL Committee was right to miss him off the last twelve months, but will they be as fortunate for the coming year?

On the whole, not too bad, overlap between mine and DL's is 16 out of 50. Guesstimate that DL will get or go past 12 hits during the year.

Reinserting Mubarak was a good call, between cancer and the stress of the past 3 years he's probably not long for this world. Mind you we've been saying that about Gabor for about a decade now...

Guest Guest

No Mohammed Ali for the second consecutive year, the DL Committee was right to miss him off the last twelve months, but will they be as fortunate for the coming year?

Muhammad Ali is dead! That's what you will alomost certainly read t his year !

That said I actually think this years list is not bad.I think you could get 15 to 20 hits . That's me cursed it then !

Guest Guest

Surprised neither Paul Gascoigne or Muhammad Ali aren't on the list, Gazza is a ticking time bomb and Ali has been in Hospital with Pneumonia for almost 2 weeks and counting, wouldn't be surprised if one or both of them are dead by this time next year. Overall list doesn't look too bad though.

Those two should definitely have been included.

I see that those who drew up the list included my suggestion, so thanks there.

Those two should definitely have been included.

I see that those who drew up the list included my suggestion, so thanks there.

BECAUSE GASCOIGNE MAKES US BRITS TOO FUCKING SAD YOU INCONSIDERATE CUNT

WHAT, ARE YOU FOREIGN OR JUST IGNORANT? WE FEEL BAD ABOUT HIM BEING SO FUCKED UP BECAUSE HE WAS A LEDGEND AND WE ALL FEEL BAD ABOUT HIM BEING IN SUCH SHIT SHAPE. AND HE CRIED or something so that makes him some kind of "hero" or something.

YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON

however you're correct about Muhammad Ali, no amount of Angelo Dundee smelling salts can help that man survive the year

Why is Alan Molinaro still there

Thats it, Ihave officially given up on trying to understand the minds of the folks who deicde DL lists

I am surprised that Mikhail Gorbachev didn't make the list. It is disappointing that no Aussies other than Clive made the cut either. Ritchie Benaud looked shocking again the other day and it sounds like Jeanne Little won't last very much longer.

Also disappointed that none of the French suggestions people made were taken up.

On the plus side, we have the two Helmuts in a German DL raceand good to see Maureen make her debut.

UPDATE: I just realised Glen Campbell has been snubbed too. :banghead:

Dear DL Committee,

please tell me who is the substitute for Luise Rainer on this year's DL and which number would she have been? :)

I really really like the new No.1! Well deserved, Zsa Zsa!

A warm welcome to Maureen O'Hara, Leonard Nimoy, Ken Kercheval and Helmut Kohl. I'm not very familiar with the other newbies.

What a pity that Mary Tyler Moore isn't included :(

Good to see Zsa Zsa Gabor at the top spot.

I hope she accepts the DL's Committee decision to appoint her No:1,

and replicate what Ronnie Biggs did when he made the top of the list, by giving us a hit