Death Star

Ian Brady

I would suggest Rose West who murdered her step-daughter

Apart from killing her step-daughter, Rose West also helped murder her own daughter, Heather.

Apart from killing her step-daughter, Rose West also helped murder her own daughter, Heather.

I forgot about that bit DDT

oh can it, Dr Hackenslash B)

Brady seems to be up to something by writing to the mother of Keith Bennet.

Not sure why she would care about his treatment at Ashworth after what he and Hindley did to her son

Brady writes to victim's mother

Brady seems to be up to something by writing to the mother of Keith Bennet.

Not sure why she would care about his treatment at Ashworth after what he and Hindley did to her son

Brady writes to victim's mother

Brady knows where Bennett is buried he's simply exercising the only power he has left since his incarceration.

Guest Guest

is there any evidence written that brady and hindley visited Lytham or St Annes sand hills? near Blackpool, probably later in their career, probably just a year before and up until they was arrested in 65', i'm asking here as you guys seem well gend up, not being a big fan of theirs,. but i do have a reason for asking,

if anyone could post a link,.....cheers,

is there any evidence written that brady and hindley visited Lytham or St Annes sand hills? near Blackpool, probably later in their career, probably just a year before and up until they was arrested in 65', i'm asking here as you guys seem well gend up, not being a big fan of theirs,. but i do have a reason for asking,

"Later in their career?"

Career? How does what those two sick f**ks did qualify as a career?

If that's a career then I'm glad I'm unemployed.

F*****g career, I ask you!

"Later in their career?"

I know! B)

If anything it was a part time job at most.

"Later in their career?"

I know! B)

I can't imagine there would be much in the way of promotion prospects.

Don't recall reading about Blackpool or Lytham in the twilight of the double act. There are a few books charting their rise and fall notable 'Beyond Belief' and 'The Devil's Disciples' rich in graphic description with just enough musing on how it came to this to leave the authors able to defend themselves against accusations of being sick.

Have you - perchance - happened upon mummified remains in a Blackpool sand dune?

I doubt if they had the bus fare to get beyond Saddleworth. Maybe Blackpool has Britain's own Valley of the Dead where a new tomb, bearing the seal of Jimmy Clitheroe, the Boy Twunt, has been found in the dunes.

"Later in their career?"

I know! B)

Well it could be a way of life?

Guest Barnsley Bill

Id give my life to have 1 hour in his cell id give him the sort of slow death he and hindley gave the kids they butched

Kids they butched? What did they do to them? Make them grow moustaches, have a tattoo and wear gold medallions??

Oh yes, if you gave your life then I'm not sure what you'd manage to do to Ian Brady, other than force him to sit in a cell with a corpse for an hour.

Anyway, an hour is a travesty by their standards. There's the foreplay of stalking your victim, the matey banter of first acquaintance and......

Yeah, well, you get my drift.

Guest Paul

Having read the posts on this forum i have just realised why the internet is such a bad idea!!

Although i suppose most of the regulars on here chat because no one talks to them in real life

Just off to cancel my direct debits :angry:

Having read the posts on this forum i have just realised why the internet is such a bad idea!!

Although i suppose most of the regulars on here chat because no one talks to them in real life

What, you'd rather that we had to go and interact with real people again? Face to face? My god, I'll have to get my mum to order me another pair of tracksuit bottoms from Primark, and possibly some deodorant....

What, you'd rather that we had to go and interact with real people again? Face to face? My god, I'll have to get my mum to order me another pair of tracksuit bottoms from Primark, and possibly some deodorant....

I was looking for a decent excuse to bugger off down the pub, so thanks Paul the guest, you've provided me with one.

Were you cancelling direct debits because you have money problems? Oh well, maybe no-one will talk to us in real life, but at least we can afford to pay our bills. :P

Damn good TV drama about Brady finishes tonight. In fact, it's miraculously good by ITV standards. Might give the Miners Arms a miss, it's pretty quiet of a Monday anyway.

Might give the Miners Arms a miss, it's pretty quiet of a Monday anyway.

In context with the subject matter shouldn't that read Minor's Arms? :P

:P:):)

Class gag HOS!

But we'd be asking for trouble re-naming a West Cumbrian pub along them lines.

Caught some of the Channel 4 Longford programme, another excellent Peter Morgan drama. It said Brady was still on hunger strike. I didn't know that. He could be a good each-way bet for next year.

Caught some of the Channel 4 Longford programme, another excellent Peter Morgan drama. It said Brady was still on hunger strike. I didn't know that. He could be a good each-way bet for next year.

Only if Saddam Hussein could resist desert. I laugh my ass off when he goes on hunger strikes for just one meal. But this guy Ian Brady has real issues, they would have to hold him down like a dog to feed him. A success would be pretty wild if the result was starvation.