Spade_Cooley

Sir Cliff Richard

About bloody time. The floodgates will open with regards to abuse he has committed this will encourage his victims to come forward. Another alleged peado who has a knighthood , she really is a bad judge of character isn't she.

Ehhhh... the Queen doesn't select who's honoured....

• Like 1

About bloody time. The floodgates will open with regards to abuse he has committed this will encourage his victims to come forward. Another alleged peado who has a knighthood , she really is a bad judge of character isn't she.

Ehhhh... the Queen doesn't select who's honoured....

She doesn't do the selection, she does the final approval

British honours are awarded on merit, for exceptional achievement or service.

The UK honours system is overseen by the Cabinet Office Honours and Appointments Secretariat.

The Foreign Office has responsibility for the Diplomatic Service and Overseas List which recognises service overseas, or service in the UK with a substantial international component.

UK nationals or citizens from the 15 Commonwealth realms such as Australia, Canada and Jamaica can be nominated for an honour.

Honorary awards for foreign nationals are recommended by the foreign secretary.

Orders for chivalry are made after a personal decision by the Queen.

The honours list consists of knights and dames, appointments to the Order of the British Empire and gallantry awards to servicemen and women, and civilians.

Nominations, submitted either by government departments or by members of the public, are divided into subject areas and assessed by committees comprising independent experts and senior civil servants.

Their assessments are passed to a selection committee that produces the list, independently of government, that is submitted to the Queen through the prime minister.

The Queen informally approves the list and letters are sent to each nominee. Once a nominee accepts the proposed honour, the list is formally approved.

The honours are published in the official Crown newspaper, the London Gazette, twice a year - at New Year, and in mid-June on the date of the Queen's official birthday.

The Central Chancery of the Orders of Knighthood at St James's Palace then arranges investitures for the recipients to be presented with their medals by the Queen or other members of the Royal Family.

Thanks wikipedia aka Phantom.

Thanks wikipedia aka Phantom.

Actually Deathray, I grabbed that off the BBC site.

Apparently when they raided his flat they found John Bercow naked tied to a chair hooked up to a microphone.

He likes small Speakers just as long as they are wired for sound.

Legal note: This is a joke!

Apparently when they raided his flat they found John Bercow naked tied to a chair hooked up to a microphone.

You know, I can really see that. Not by Cliff Richard's doing but by some bullies from whatever shithole public school he went to, the annoying cunt.

God, I would let that Xenia woman from GoldenEye do that to me. Or that one girl I knew at school and in one of my A-level classes she always sat at a table that was sideways on and in front of me, and whenever she suddenly stood up quickly I could watch them bounc........ er, sorry where were we?

Oh yeah.....

Was that really for the lawyers or to let us know when to laugh? :D

I mean very few of us (I hope) actually know Cliff Richard lyrics. I only even remember the song title Wired for Sound because I saw the horrific music video of it at Number 1 on a "Worst Music Videos Ever" countdown on TV once. And because it was filmed in my shitty city.

You know, I can really see that. Not by Cliff Richard's doing but by some bullies from whatever shithole public school he went to, the annoying cunt.

God, I would let that Xenia woman from GoldenEye do that to me. Or that one girl I knew at school and in one of my A-level classes she always sat at a table that was sideways on and in front of me, and whenever she suddenly stood up quickly I could watch them bounc........ er, sorry where were we?

Oh yeah.....

I mean very few of us (I hope) actually know Cliff Richard lyrics. I only even remember the song title Wired for Sound because I saw the horrific music video of it at Number 1 on a "Worst Music Videos Ever" countdown on TV once. And because it was filmed in my shitty city.

Two Birds

I thought MK was technically a crap town as opposed to a shitty city.

Oh yeah.....

Two Birds

Oh yeah, city, town, whatever. A shithole with nothing but concrete cows and a Cliff Richard video filmed in 1980 to show off about, would by any other name, smell as shit.

Oh yeah.....

Two Birds

Oh yeah, city, town, whatever. A shithole with nothing but concrete cows and a Cliff Richard video filmed in 1980 to show off about, would by any other name, smell as shit.

Doesn't a place have to have a cathedral before it can be defined as a city?

I remember an admin cock-up back in 1998 meant that Rochester in Kent lost its city status when it merged councils with Gillingham

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/4182413/Residents-angry-as-city-loses-its-status.html

BBC TV News reporting more people have come forward with information.

Telegraph reporting it too.

Uh oh.......

Is this the ultimate Yew-Tree arrest? I struggle to see which living celeb could possibly outdo this in "shock" value (obviously not shocking as far as some are concerned). Obviously Savile is the ultimate Yew-Tree suspect because of the astonishing number he abused, but.......

Uh oh.......

Is this the ultimate Yew-Tree arrest? I struggle to see which living celeb could possibly outdo this in "shock" value (obviously not shocking as far as some are concerned). Obviously Savile is the ultimate Yew-Tree suspect because of the astonishing number he abused, but.......

I think the only celebrities who would generate the same level of shock and disbelief as Sir Cliff has are Paul McCartney, Bruce Forsyth ,David Jason ,David and Dickie Attenborough, Terry Wogan and Ronnie Corbett.

Uh oh.......

?

How do you know 'how many'?

I think I posted the Lord Boothby fotie with Cliff from his early days, on the Saville thread........ here it is again.

144613982-left-to-right-cliff-richard-with-lord-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=Z0zsWpN2ukUDXYqF4boPJbVgRxuZDQSkkX0XiG4SA29U34m5P7j84awUM6IdeuAz337H1yz%2f5O621maHDww1xg%3d%3d

The other guy is Vic Oliver, a comic of the day, and the son in law of Churchill. A well known 'party goer'.

Boothby was basically scum in a suit.

Added to all 3's links to the Krays, the rumours of Cliff rent boying his way to his first contract, and that he is avoiding all questions in his house in the Algarve............ a matter of miles from where Maddie went awol. Hang the cunt.

The article from the Torygraph does say

South Yorkshire Police would not say whether the callers included more alleged victims, or whether they were potential witnesses.

I see that the Scouse songstress is declining to comment.............ummmmm! Coming so soon after Rolf, she could be in for more surprises, in fact a lorra lorra surprises.

The article from the Torygraph does say

South Yorkshire Police would not say whether the callers included more alleged victims, or whether they were potential witnesses.

They might just be Cliff fans ringing Sheffield Police Station to scream: "Leave him alone!"

I doubt it, mind.

Heard it all now....an ex-priest is comforting our beloved pop-star, and who has become, according to one paper, his "Man Friday".

Apparently, the Reverend Graham would be across the pond if he was able, but has Parkinson's Disease and is stranded back home but is with him in prayer and spirit.

It had to happen .......... the jokes are starting.

i thought I was reading about a seaside tragedy when I saw the headline "Young lad tossed off Cliff"

Guest Guest

Heard it all now....an ex-priest is comforting our beloved pop-star, and who has become, according to one paper, his "Man Friday".

Apparently, the Reverend Graham would be across the pond if he was able, but has Parkinson's Disease and is stranded back home but is with him in prayer and spirit.

according to my info the Rev Graham stopped recognising his own children several months ago and is unable even to feed himself so he won't be coming to Cliffs rescue

Surely if the Reverend had all his marbles this one would pose something of a dilemma. Obvioulsy his friendship and shared interest in Evangelical Christianity would lead him to lend his support but at the back of his mind his public declarations against homosexuality might give him cause for concern of contamination by association if there is anything in the allegations.

Meanwhile, the super-soaraway Sun claims more arrests are forthcoming including a "rock star" currently residing in tax exile.

So, Jimmy Page is still off the radar, then.

One thing's for certain, if you want to see a damn good panto this year...go to jail!

Surely if the Reverend had all his marbles this one would pose something of a dilemma. Obvioulsy his friendship and shared interest in Evangelical Christianity would lead him to lend his support but at the back of his mind his public declarations against homosexuality might give him cause for concern of contamination by association if there is anything in the allegations.

He was good mates with Richard Nixon, too, which caused him another dilemma back in the day.

Meanwhile, the super-soaraway Sun claims more arrests are forthcoming including a "rock star" currently residing in tax exile.

So, Jimmy Page is still off the radar, then.

One thing's for certain, if you want to see a damn good panto this year...go to jail!

List of the UK's top ten tax exiles: http://expatandoffshore.com/blog/top-ten-tax-exiles