The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

well i could in a spam-like fashion i suppose, but i guess ill try in a relevent/post-worthy-like fashion instead :D

Except for this post of course

This guy has a life!

We could learn from him.

• Like 1

well i could in a spam-like fashion i suppose, but i guess ill try in a relevent/post-worthy-like fashion instead :D

This guy has a life!

We could learn from him.

please we all know that if you have time to create an account here then you have no life
  • Like 3

This guy has a life!

We could learn from him.

He's got a life!

Get him!

Cripes, if this forum was an island he'd already be in the big pot.

• Like 2

Some semblence of a life it is. Spend most of today reading through the site!

• Like 1

Some semblence of a life it is. Spend most of today reading through the site!

You've just summed up the last ten years of my life,

One of us, one of us...

Alternative challenge as you mentioned 50p I assume you are British so you still have 11 hours and 22 minutes to assemble your By-election bingo team.

• Like 1

Alternative challenge as you mentioned 50p I assume you are British so you still have 11 hours and 22 minutes to assemble your By-election bingo team.

what do i do, come up with 10 coffin dodgers and try to stake my claim for the half-year crown?

what do i do, come up with 10 coffin dodgers and try to stake my claim for the half-year crown?

Pop over to Extra-curricular, open the initial page of By-Election Bingo thread and take it from there.

• Like 1

I missed my own 10th anniversary on DL (3rd July).

• Like 2

Those who are the most annoying are the visitors who call us "evil" for predicting people's deaths.

Well, look at it this way, oh, dear guests:

We're not hoping that the people on our lists die. We're hoping that we chose people who were going to die anyway for our lists.

In our Death League there are 5 teams with 15 celebrities every year. When accused by detractors of wishing for my team of celebs to die, I said "Don't think of me wishing for 15 people to die, think of me wishing for 60 people to live!"

• Like 1

Those who are the most annoying are the visitors who call us "evil" for predicting people's deaths.

Well, look at it this way, oh, dear guests:

We're not hoping that the people on our lists die. We're hoping that we chose people who were going to die anyway for our lists.

In our Death League there are 5 teams with 15 celebrities every year. When accused by detractors of wishing for my team of celebs to die, I said "Don't think of me wishing for 15 people to die, think of me wishing for 60 people to live!"

If those annoying visitors are pro-austerity types they're complicit in more deaths than some of us here will ever be.

• Like 1

No-one has commented here in two whole months. It looks like we're all (well, maybe most of us are) finally accepted by the general internet society then ? Hurrah !!

Now close this thread for fux sake. :bat:

No-one has commented here in two whole months. It looks like we're all (well, maybe most of us are) finally accepted by the general internet society then ? Hurrah !!

Now close this thread for fux sake. :bat:

Fuck off. This thread is not for closing. ;-)

• Like 1

No way, don't close it, but ScraggyTits has got a point - how can we attract some drive by twats, there hasn't been a good dust up around here for ages. We need someone to post something really offensive, and possibly untrue, about a vulnerable but well-googled coffin dodger to attract the flies to the shit honey. Any ideas?

^^ Google xfactor star Wagner tricked into singing IRA songs...

That'll tick a few boxes :)

*P's I'm on gprs for internet otherwise I'd post the YouTube clip myself, but it would take about half an hour for it to fucking load.....

No way, don't close it, but ScraggyTits has got a point - how can we attract some drive by twats, there hasn't been a good dust up around here for ages. We need someone to post something really offensive, and possibly untrue, about a vulnerable but well-googled coffin dodger to attract the flies to the shit honey. Any ideas?

Well, either that or we start a thread entitled Jimmy Savile - Misunderstood Genius?

• Like 1

Well, Malala Yousafzai turned DDP eligible this year.

Or something with Cliff Richard.

I think what we are dealing with is the shallowness of the internet. Whilst there is a vast amount of information out there most people will not venture too far from their twitter or facebook accounts leaving them less likely to discover the horror of the deathlist.

It is the equivalent of Mary Whitehouse only watching Songs of Praise.

*waits for shelia rossals fan*

Yeah, but the problem going back a few years is that on the evidence we saw, we were her only fans. Nnot that she'd see it this way, but maybe she got her wish.

Waits for Shelia Rossal's genuine fan(s) to roll up and prove him wrong.

Yeah, but the problem going back a few years is that on the evidence we saw, we were her only fans. Nnot that she'd see it this way, but maybe she got her wish.

Waits for Shelia Rossal's genuine fan(s) to roll up and prove him wrong.

Indeed - note the lack of plural on fan.

No way, don't close it, but ScraggyTits has got a point - how can we attract some drive by twats, there hasn't been a good dust up around

here for ages. We need someone to post something really offensive, and possibly untrue, about a vulnerable but well-googled coffin dodger to attract the flies to the shit honey. Any ideas?

National treasure Stephen Fry is a fraudster who's actually intelligence isn't as high as QI makes out.

No way, don't close it, but ScraggyTits has got a point - how can we attract some drive by twats, there hasn't been a good dust up around

here for ages. We need someone to post something really offensive, and possibly untrue, about a vulnerable but well-googled coffin dodger to attract the flies to the shit honey. Any ideas?

National treasure Stephen Fry is a fraudster who's actually intelligence isn't as high as QI makes out.

Some of us were calling Fry a cunt back in 2009 darling. Must try harder.

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=3487&page=34

• Like 1

We can always have a Muhammad-drawing contest.

That tends to provoke a reaction with people.

• Like 5