Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Hatter

Denise Robertson

As must of use know Denise Robertson also known as agony aunt is fighting pancreatic cancer at age 83.

As must of use know Denise Robertson also known as agony aunt is fighting pancreatic cancer at age 83.

So if must of use know, why bother to post it again?

I daresay there's a thread for agony aunts somewhere anyway.

why bother posting Paul Daniel's cancer agin. Why post Sidney poilters poor aging but if you must ask it's because I don't want to repeat this year by forgetting a shit load of celebs with cancer i.e Dan heggerty and Pat Harrington.

I feel very pessimistic for her.The phrase "I won`t go down without a fight" suggests that she is trying to bide her time as opposed to overcome this.There is no talk of a good prognosis such as was seen in the case with John Hurt.Chemo for someone of her age is probably likely to make them develop complications.I don`t think she will see 2017 which is a shame as she always come across as a very nice genuine woman.

• Like 1

why bother posting Paul Daniel's cancer agin. Why post Sidney poilters poor aging but if you must ask it's because I don't want to repeat this year by forgetting a shit load of celebs with cancer i.e Dan heggerty and Pat Harrington.

Well, keep a fucking list then, like the rest of us do. This forum is not your personal note pad.

• Like 3

I feel very pessimistic for her.The phrase "I won`t go down without a fight" suggests that she is trying to bide her time as opposed to overcome this.There is no talk of a good prognosis such as was seen in the case with John Hurt.Chemo for someone of her age is probably likely to make them develop complications.I don`t think she will see 2017 which is a shame as she always come across as a very nice genuine woman.

Well, either that or at 83 with some joint stiffness spotaneous oral sex has lost some of its lustre.

• Like 3

Well, keep a fucking list then, like the rest of us do. This forum is not your personal note pad.

Any chance you could pm me your 2017 list Toast? This business of doing any work is what has prevented me from submitting a team on time the past couple of years. I mean obviously I'd make a few changes, that can't be too much effort. Actually the offer is open to anyone. :evil2:

Any chance you could pm me your 2017 list Toast? This business of doing any work is what has prevented me from submitting a team on time the past couple of years. I mean obviously I'd make a few changes, that can't be too much effort. Actually the offer is open to anyone. :evil2:

Certainly, do you want it now or in December? :P

Come on, it's hardly time consuming. It's just a matter of keeping a list.

It can be a word doc on your PC, a piece of paper in your wallet, or the back of a fag packet.

Whenever you come across a possible candidate while browsing DL, or elsewhere, you simply add the name eg "Denise Robertson".

Then cross them out when they inevitably die before the starting date

• Like 8

It can be a word doc on your PC, a piece of paper in your wallet or the back of a fag packet.

Whenever you come across a possible candidate while browsing DL, or elsewhere, you simply add the name eg "Denise Robertson".

Yes, I made my first ever DDP list in mid-december 2014 because my work was done for the year and I had no other straining mental activity to do. At that time, the King of Saudi Arabia had his pneunomia, so I put him on a list, and it was a hit. I got four hits that year out of scribbling a couple of names on a piece of paper. So just pay attention to to those cases everyone knows about and you'll get a respectable team. This year, it was hard not to know about Joey Feek or René Angelil. Then add a couple of December hospitalisations. You can always get 1-2 hits out of this, Pat Harrington, Alfredo "Chocolate" Armenteros,...

I'll send you a list En. Of course they'll all be young, healthy celebrities but maybe one of them will die in a car crash or something.

• Like 1

:hatsoff:

It can be a word doc on your PC, a piece of paper in your wallet or the back of a fag packet.

Aye, my apologies, I realise this ofc, it was more me being the sarky sod I cannot seem to resist; in support of your criticism of O'morbidkids views.
  • Like 1

Guest George

I was very sad to hear this. She seems like a very genuine caring woman who loves to help other people.

It can be a word doc on your PC, a piece of paper in your wallet, or the back of a fag packet.

anyway she is still so fuck off and take anyone who liked that rubbish of a post with you. I can make what ever thread I want without your judgmental ass.

My first lists were written on post it notes.Found a couple when clearing out a drawer the other week :P

anyway she is still so fuck off and take anyone who liked that rubbish of a post with you. I can make what ever thread I want without your judgmental ass.

I can't make head nor tail of your gobbledygook.

I only just saw this. :D

I only just saw this. :D

Oi! Leave off

Soya sauce

Lottery ticket

Green tea

Honey

• Like 4

Ok, shopping note fine then, but wtf is soya sauce?

Same as soy sauce.

Same as soy sauce.

Learn something every day.

Same as soy sauce.

Learn something every day.

I prefer brand A:

ketjap-manis-1000x888.jpg

• Like 1

Been waiting on the first April Fools death notice.

I really really really really don't want this to be it.

• Like 2

Guest Guest

i'm afraid its not an april fools joke. it was inevitable though. u don't survive pancreatic cancer in your 80s .very sad. RIP