Anubis the Jackal

Christopher Lee

I think Christopher Lee should inherit the role of Deathlist favorite. Despite this being only his second appearance on the list he holds so many movie records and is generally well liked he should stay on no matter what (except death obviously) but we might get another 8 appearances out of him before then.

I think Christopher Lee should inherit the role of Deathlist favorite. Despite this being only his second appearance on the list he holds so many movie records and is generally well liked he should stay on no matter what (except death obviously) but we might get another 8 appearances out of him before then.

If he makes 8 more appearances he deserves a Clive Dunn Memorial Award.

Guest Guest

Wish a guy who is going to live for 5+ more years would stop getting bumped.

He might serve better that way than as a bankable pick. He's also high profile enough to provide more entertainment/news updates than Dunn, who spent most of his time as our mascot just chilling out in his Algarve home (he was still breathing in that area when Maddie vanished but...best not go there, eh?) Lee embraces life in ways that challenge ideas about those in their tenth decade.

• Like 2

He might serve better that way than as a bankable pick. He's also high profile enough to provide more entertainment/news updates than Dunn, who spent most of his time as our mascot just chilling out in his Algarve home (he was still breathing in that area when Maddie vanished but...best not go there, eh?) Lee embraces life in ways that challenge ideas about those in their tenth decade.

Jesus christ man.....

Only on this website. :lol::D

Jesus christ man.....

Only on this website. :lol::D

They don't grow Yewtrees in Portugal, the climate isn't right.

Who dunnit? Clive Dunnit....

Who dunnit? Clive Dunnit....

Actually it was cliff Richard in the vineyard with the candlestick . :D

Guest avelino silva dias

Christopher lee will never die! He is immortal hell yeah.....

Guest xœqįå

At 92, even a small fall or a flu can be deadly but he is remarkably active for his age (he even posts occasional video messages on YouTube promoting his music!), and doesn't even look frail. It'd seem that he is not affected by serious age-related illnesses like dementia/Alzheimer's.

If I didn't know he was a nonagenarian, I would probably guess he's around 80. I'd be genuinely surprised and saddened if he passed away this year, but perhaps the honourable gentlemen on the DL committee may know better.

He's still very active. He was in the current Hobbit movie (I haven't seen it), and released a christmas song last year:

http://www.mirror.co...eirdest-4800449

Went to see Battle of the Five Armies last night, great to see Christopher Lee in anything. It is the best of the trilogy and very enjoyable unless you are a Tolkien purist (like Mrs Bibliogryphon)

Guest wahono cahyadi

I do not understand. I am from Indonesia.
He christopher lee, has died.
Even 2 times the television reported.
Is not he with his famous Dracula
Are there lists of the dead this world.

Guest Guest

Thank you for breaking the massive news of Christopher Lees death. I l ook forward to it being confirmed by the worlds media outlets in the hours ahead.

Apparently there's been a hoax report circulating online that says he died. It's been denied. Could this be what they're reporting on?

http://en.mediamass.net/people/christopher-lee/deathhoax.html

He can't be close to death at the moment, because he's starring in a new movie about 9/11:

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/may/19/christopher-lee-and-uma-thurman-attached-to-911-drama-set-in-denmark

Though the article notes that he was considered too elderly to fly to the set of the Hobbit movies, so he performed in front of a green screen.

Happy Birthday! 93 today, woo hoo! :birthday::birthday2:

• Like 1

Oh wow, a bit unexpected. RIP...

A great character... Dracula, bond villain, Saruman, Heavy metal artist...

Guest Smirker

He dead. Long live dracula!

Guest Guest.....guest

Really sad about this to be honest.

He had such a career and was acting from 1946 to just recently. Also was a World War 2 veteran who was involved in secret missions (which he said he was never allowed to talk about!).

I'm just glad he lived to see such a long life and left such a legacy for fans to enjoy forever.

Probably the last great horror icon of the 1950s/1960s.

Very sad news. :(