Harrison Greenberg, the 19 year old heir to the Skechers empire, dies on holiday in Thailand after choking. http://tbrnews.com/n...4073114fcc.html
I had to google that. Shoes. Some other trendy thing that I've never heard of. Ah, but the money I save.
Yes, dunno if they have them on your side of the pond, but they're prevalent here and have overtaken the market share of say Converse and Vans and all but the big names. So like 5th in sales maybe. They're crap. Lol I've never purchased them. Tennis shoes for those whose price point is in blue collar range.
Am I the only person who buys 90% of their clothes in George/Sainsburys and the other 10% in officers club (they sell a certain type of looser fitting jeans and chinos you can't get in george/sainsburys - otherwise it'd be 100% and more importantly are bang next door to the aforementioned). Never seen the point in forking out a shit-ton of money for branded clothing that's probably been made by the same guy...