Jump to content


Replying to 50. Ian Brady


Post Options

  or Cancel


Topic Summary

Dr. Zorders

Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:19 PM

View PostShaun of the Dead, on 28 September 2014 - 04:08 PM, said:

I hope he gets MRSA and dies a slow and painful death on Christmas Eve and that they withdraw any pain medication!Surely Brady is the most universally despised DL candidate of all time?

The most despised Britisher. Don't forget people like Pol Pot, and all the African dictators they've had over the years. Although some of them may have only killed "people who had it coming", I dunno..... I haven't checked with Stewart Lee, Joan Walsh or The New York Times editorial board so I don't know What To Think™ about those guys yet.

Shaun of the Dead

Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:08 PM

I hope he gets MRSA and dies a slow and painful death on Christmas Eve and that they withdraw any pain medication!Surely Brady is the most universally despised DL candidate of all time?

Dr. Zorders

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:17 AM

View PostShaun of the Dead, on 28 September 2014 - 11:07 AM, said:

http://www.mirror.co...4336712#rlabs=2 -Brady`s health has "deteriated rapidly" and he is suffering from lung disease as well as dementia and spinal problems.

This is like peeking at the presents in the cupboard and asking "Is this what DL is getting for Xmas?"

Guest

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:14 AM

View PostShaun of the Dead, on 28 September 2014 - 11:07 AM, said:

http://www.mirror.co...4336712#rlabs=2 -Brady`s health has "deteriated rapidly" and he is suffering from lung disease as well as dementia and spinal problems.
Thanks.tyats cheered me up!

Shaun of the Dead

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:07 AM

http://www.mirror.co...4336712#rlabs=2 -Brady`s health has "deteriated rapidly" and he is suffering from lung disease as well as dementia and spinal problems.

Dead Wait

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:43 PM

View PostGuest, on 08 August 2014 - 01:57 PM, said:

longest serving sex killer in scotland dead at 79 http://www.dailyreco...s-young-4023094

okay so nothing to do with Ian Brady at all!!

Guest

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:57 PM

longest serving sex killer in scotland dead at 79 http://www.dailyreco...s-young-4023094

Lard Bazaar

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:55 AM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 10 July 2014 - 08:04 AM, said:

View PostLard Bazaar, on 09 July 2014 - 08:25 PM, said:

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 18 April 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:

View PostLard Bazaar, on 09 July 2014 - 08:25 PM, said:

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 18 April 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:

I was admiring this hot chick on someone else's Facebook wall when the young 'un pointed out he'd seen the picture online a few times, it was clearly a photoshop job and....shock horror, suggested he thought it really sick (as in unfunnily so) because the face might just be cropped f...

Lard Bazaar

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:25 PM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 18 April 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:

I was admiring this hot chick on someone else's Facebook wall when the young 'un pointed out he'd seen the picture online a few times, it was clearly a photoshop job and....shock horror, suggested he thought it really sick (as in unfunnily so) because the face might just be cropped for a picture of Winnie Johnson (deceased mother of missing Keith Bennett), what do other readers think? My mate Tina - who does girls - says she "would" after a few beers.


Review the complete topic (launches new window)