Jump to content


Replying to Dead Pop Stars


Post Options

  or Cancel


Topic Summary

CaptainChorizo

Posted Today, 10:19 PM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 22 October 2014 - 09:18 PM, said:

View PostThe Unknown Man, on 22 October 2014 - 07:04 PM, said:

View PostThe Unknown Man, on 23 September 2014 - 02:27 AM, said:

View PostThe Unknown Man, on 22 October 2014 - 07:04 PM, said:

View PostThe Unknown Man, on 23 September 2014 - 02:27 AM, said:

American Idol finalist from 2009 Scott MacIntyre is in the need of another kidney transplant.

He's got 6 months until hi...

The Unknown Man

Posted Today, 07:04 PM

View PostThe Unknown Man, on 23 September 2014 - 02:27 AM, said:

American Idol finalist from 2009 Scott MacIntyre is in the need of another kidney transplant.

He's got 6 months until his kidneys fail, according to his doctors. Might be worth keeping an eye on for next year.

Magere Hein

Posted Yesterday, 03:15 PM

View Postcharon, on 21 October 2014 - 01:45 PM, said:

http://loudwire.com/...-jones-dies-65/

Another sax boy... Clive Jones at 65, of them mentalists Black Widow.

No more sax life...

regards,
Hein

charon

Posted Yesterday, 01:45 PM

http://loudwire.com/...-jones-dies-65/

Another sax boy... Clive Jones at 65, of them mentalists Black Widow.

Grande Pablo

Posted 18 October 2014 - 09:41 PM

Manhattan Transfer's Tim Hauser. Rat-ta-tat-ta-tat.

http://www.contactmu...er-dies_4418789

themaninblack

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:31 PM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 13 October 2014 - 06:40 PM, said:

View Postthemaninblack, on 13 October 2014 - 05:28 PM, said:

Mark Bell of 90s techno pioneers LFO has died.

Stuart Maconie played them recently on one of his Freakzone shows and I was reminded how good they were....

maryportfuncity

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:40 PM

View Postthemaninblack, on 13 October 2014 - 05:28 PM, said:

Mark Bell of 90s techno pioneers LFO has died.

Stuart Maconie played them recently on one of his Freakzone shows and I was reminded how good they were.

Bad news all round.

gcreptile

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:35 PM

View Postthemaninblack, on 13 October 2014 - 05:28 PM, said:

Mark Bell of 90s techno pioneers LFO has died.

Oh no! He produced my favorite album of all time, Björk's Homogenic. RIP.

themaninblack

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:28 PM

Mark Bell of 90s techno pioneers LFO has died.

Review the complete topic (launches new window)