Jump to content


Replying to Dead Pop Stars


Post Options

  or Cancel


Topic Summary

charon

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

Part time on stage axeman for KORN, Shane Gibson at 35


http://loudwire.com/...e-gibson-dies/.

maryportfuncity

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:36 PM

View PostDr. Zorders, on 12 April 2014 - 01:35 PM, said:

It's amazing, the stream of hate has been unleashed from me posting one minor piece of news about a hearing implant!

Yeah, whatever you do, don't mention the bionic eyes!

Dr. Zorders

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:35 PM

It's amazing, the stream of hate has been unleashed from me posting one minor piece of news about a hearing implant!

maryportfuncity

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:27 AM

View PostLard Bazaar, on 11 April 2014 - 10:11 PM, said:

View PostToast, on 07 April 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 07 April 2014 - 08:35 PM, said:


Lard Bazaar

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:11 PM

View PostToast, on 07 April 2014 - 09:05 PM, said:

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 07 April 2014 - 08:35 PM, said:

View PostLard Bazaar, on 07 April 2014 - 08:27 PM, said:


Guest

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:09 PM

Jesse Winchester dead at 69 http://www.commercia...inchester-dies/

Toast

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:05 PM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 07 April 2014 - 08:35 PM, said:

View PostLard Bazaar, on 07 April 2014 - 08:27 PM, said:

It will be of no Surprise Surprise to you that I can't fucking abide Cilla Black. I think I have mentioned previously that when she had a nose job in the 60s, my nan was the scrub nurse.

And when everyone left the room that day your nan still looked better than "Our Cilla."

Mullard's Mushroom

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:41 PM

Never liked the bitch.
she was one of the dispicable menopauseal thatcherlites that the 80s threw up.
Black,Lulu,Myskow,Rantzen.
Mediocre talents with ridiculous pious Daily Mail mentalies.

maryportfuncity

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:35 PM

View PostLard Bazaar, on 07 April 2014 - 08:27 PM, said:

It will be of no Surprise Surprise to you that I can't fucking abide Cilla Black. I think I have mentioned previously that when she had a nose job in the 60s, my nan was the scrub nurse.

And when everyone left the room that day your nan still looked better than "Our Cilla."

Lard Bazaar

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

It will be of no Surprise Surprise to you that I can't fucking abide Cilla Black. I think I have mentioned previously that when she had a nose job in the 60s, my nan was the scrub nurse.

Review the complete topic (launches new window)