Jump to content


Replying to Pets


Post Options

  or Cancel


Topic Summary

Death Impends

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:00 PM

My condolences for the loss of your dog Windsor, always a shame to lose a longtime friend :(

Toast

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:59 AM

View PostCat O'Falk, on 07 October 2014 - 10:49 PM, said:

View PostBibliogryphon, on 07 October 2014 - 10:09 PM, said:

View PostWindsor, on 07 October 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:


Cat O'Falk

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:49 PM

View PostBibliogryphon, on 07 October 2014 - 10:09 PM, said:

View PostWindsor, on 07 October 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:

Our family dog Mckenzie was put to sleep yesterday evening aged 12.

I am sorry to hear that. It is always sad to lose a loyal friend.

I'm genuinely saddened for your loss. When my dog Butch died, I cried my heart out. Sadly, I can't say the same about my parents.

Bibliogryphon

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:09 PM

View PostWindsor, on 07 October 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:

Our family dog Mckenzie was put to sleep yesterday evening aged 12.

I am sorry to hear that. It is always sad to lose a loyal friend.

Windsor

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:04 PM

Our family dog Mckenzie was put to sleep yesterday evening aged 12.

Mind Mush

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:13 AM

I know for sure that Pinnochio had a Wood Pecker - why don't you try a pet like that?

the_engineer

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:58 AM

View Postcharon, on 17 February 2013 - 01:53 PM, said:

If your kitty is feline frisky, don't worry. There is a Company in Japan producing porn for cats.....


unsure if safe for work

http://japandailypre...or-cats-1718552

Posted Image

The Japanese really have too much time on their hands ,but why is their populati...

Toast

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

View PostJosco, on 17 February 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

View PostToast, on 17 February 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

View Postcharon, on 17 February 2013 - 01:53 PM, said:

...

Josco

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

View PostToast, on 17 February 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

View Postcharon, on 17 February 2013 - 01:53 PM, said:

If your kitty is feline frisky, don't worry. There is a Company in Japan producing porn for cats.....


unsure if safe for work

Toast

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:04 PM

View Postcharon, on 17 February 2013 - 01:53 PM, said:

If your kitty is feline frisky, don't worry. There is a Company in Japan producing porn for cats.....


unsure if safe for work

http://japandailypre...or-cats-1718552

And not one pussy joke to be seen :blink:

Review the complete topic (launches new window)