Jump to content


Replying to Death Anniversary Thread


Post Options

  or Cancel


Topic Summary

Rotten Ali

Posted Yesterday, 11:17 PM

View PostGuest, on 22 April 2014 - 02:23 AM, said:

Richard nixon died 20 years ago today. he was a greatly under rated president.Everyone thinks of watergate but he brought peace to Vietnam and detente with China. He was a great historic president. R.I.P

Nothing of the sort. BIGGEST CROOK THERE EVER WAS.

Dr. Zorders

Posted Yesterday, 04:39 AM

View PostGuest, on 22 April 2014 - 02:23 AM, said:

Richard nixon died 20 years ago today. he was a greatly under rated president.Everyone thinks of watergate but he brought peace to Vietnam and detente with China. He was a great historic president. R.I.P

Posted Image

Guest

Posted Yesterday, 02:23 AM

Richard nixon died 20 years ago today. he was a greatly under rated president.Everyone thinks of watergate but he brought peace to Vietnam and detente with China. He was a great historic president. R.I.P

Book

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:38 AM

One year ago Australian singer Chrissy Amphlett of The Divinyls died at age 53.
"I touch myself" will ever be one of my all-time-favorite-90s-tracks!

Posted Image

The Unknown Man

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:03 PM

Allan Arbus, who played Sidney Freeman on "M*A*S*H, died one year ago today aged 95.

Posted Image

Bibliogryphon

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

View PostDeathray, on 08 April 2014 - 07:02 PM, said:

View PostBibliogryphon, on 08 April 2014 - 12:17 PM, said:

View Postthemaninblack, on 08 April 2014 - 12:08 PM, said:


Deathray

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

View PostBibliogryphon, on 08 April 2014 - 12:17 PM, said:

View Postthemaninblack, on 08 April 2014 - 12:08 PM, said:

Margaret Thatcher died one year ago today...

Posted Image

Then why isn't today a national holiday?

Because than...

Bibliogryphon

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:17 PM

View Postthemaninblack, on 08 April 2014 - 12:08 PM, said:

Margaret Thatcher died one year ago today...

Posted Image

Then why isn't today a national holiday?

themaninblack

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

Margaret Thatcher died one year ago today...

Posted Image

Phantom

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:36 PM

Lee Brilleaux lost his battle against cancer 20 years ago today.

Posted Image

Review the complete topic (launches new window)