Jump to content


Replying to Death List Convention


Post Options

  or Cancel


Topic Summary

Cat O'Falk

Posted Yesterday, 09:10 PM

View PostLard Bazaar, on 01 October 2014 - 08:14 PM, said:

View PostPaul Bearer, on 01 October 2014 - 05:27 PM, said:

View PostCat O'Falk, on 01 October 2014 - 09:42 AM, said:

...

Lard Bazaar

Posted Yesterday, 08:14 PM

View PostPaul Bearer, on 01 October 2014 - 05:27 PM, said:

View PostCat O'Falk, on 01 October 2014 - 09:42 AM, said:

View Posttime, on 01 October 2014 - 09:20 AM, said:


Paul Bearer

Posted Yesterday, 05:27 PM

View PostCat O'Falk, on 01 October 2014 - 09:42 AM, said:

View Posttime, on 01 October 2014 - 09:20 AM, said:

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 01 October 2014 - 07:55 AM, said:


Cat O'Falk

Posted Yesterday, 09:42 AM

View Posttime, on 01 October 2014 - 09:20 AM, said:

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 01 October 2014 - 07:55 AM, said:

Great to see you Lady G, I'll confess to being the only DLer on hand to spurn the twisted spuds...the venison burger getting my vote!
Good choice. I had one last year, though I thought it was a little dear.

*gets coat*

You don't get much for your buck.

time

Posted Yesterday, 09:20 AM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 01 October 2014 - 07:55 AM, said:

Great to see you Lady G, I'll confess to being the only DLer on hand to spurn the twisted spuds...the venison burger getting my vote!
Good choice. I had one last year, though I thought it was a little dear.

*gets coat*

maryportfuncity

Posted Yesterday, 07:55 AM

Great to see you Lady G, I'll confess to being the only DLer on hand to spurn the twisted spuds...the venison burger getting my vote!

Lady Grendel

Posted Yesterday, 07:14 AM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 28 September 2014 - 09:17 PM, said:

View PostCarolAnn, on 28 September 2014 - 06:45 PM, said:

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 27 September 2014 - 09:52 AM, said:

View PostCarolAnn, on 28 September 2014 - 06:45 PM, said:

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 27 September 2014 - 09:52 AM, said:

View PostCarolAnn, on 27 September 2014 - 04:03 AM, said:


CarolAnn

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:45 PM

View Postmaryportfuncity, on 27 September 2014 - 09:52 AM, said:

View PostCarolAnn, on 27 September 2014 - 04:03 AM, said:

Y'all take at least one picture of the bunch of you for those of us who can't swim that far. You have my permission to hide your faces behind your glasses and beer steins. Actually, I would be disappointed if you didn't.

There's a picture online somewhere of us a couple of years...

maryportfuncity

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:52 AM

View PostCarolAnn, on 27 September 2014 - 04:03 AM, said:

Y'all take at least one picture of the bunch of you for those of us who can't swim that far. You have my permission to hide your faces behind your glasses and beer steins. Actually, I would be disappointed if you didn't.

There's a picture online somewhere of us a couple of years ago in the centre of the city, the local citizens can be seen reacting with complete indifference to the presence of dead pooling A' list talent, or summat.

Review the complete topic (launches new window)