Jump to content


Replying to The Deathlist Howto


Post Options

  or Cancel


Topic Summary

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:27 PM

View PostLard Bazaar, on 04 April 2014 - 06:17 PM, said:

Shut up. I could beat up your mum, sister and auntie with one hand. Largely because they're one and the same person you redneck :lol:
:lol:

Lard Bazaar

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:17 PM

Shut up. I could beat up your mum, sister and auntie with one hand. Largely because they're one and the same person you redneck :lol:

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:58 PM

View PostLard Bazaar, on 31 March 2014 - 07:24 PM, said:

:lol: Well that was a bit disappointing, we haven't had a good fight around here for ages.
C'mon then you fuggin old carrot cruncher!!
Pud em up, pud em up....... :lol:

Lard Bazaar

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:24 PM

:lol: Well that was a bit disappointing, we haven't had a good fight around here for ages.

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:40 PM

View PostDeathray, on 29 March 2014 - 08:39 PM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 29 March 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:

View PostDeathray, on 29 March 2014 - 08:36 PM, said:

...

Deathray

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:39 PM

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 29 March 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:

View PostDeathray, on 29 March 2014 - 08:36 PM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 29 March 2014 - 08:29 PM, said:

View PostDeathray, on 29 March 2014 - 08:36 PM, said:

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 29 March 2014 - 08:29 PM, said:

View PostDeathray, on 28 March 2014 - 08:48 PM, said:

...

Deathray

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:36 PM

View PostLord Fellatio Nelson, on 29 March 2014 - 08:29 PM, said:

View PostDeathray, on 28 March 2014 - 08:48 PM, said:

On the subject of description under my name changed to "Public Health Candidate", or if that's too long "Pauper's Candidate"?
You could have just asked for the word "Prick"
That would have covered all bases.

And I'm assuming you...

Lord Fellatio Nelson

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

View PostDeathray, on 28 March 2014 - 08:48 PM, said:

On the subject of description under my name changed to "Public Health Candidate", or if that's too long "Pauper's Candidate"?
You could have just asked for the word "Prick"
That would have covered all bases.

Deathray

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:45 PM

View PostPaul Bearer, on 28 March 2014 - 09:34 PM, said:

View PostDeathray, on 28 March 2014 - 08:48 PM, said:

On the subject of description under my name changed to "Public Health Candidate", or if that's too long "Pauper's Candidate"?
Updated

Thank you.

Review the complete topic (launches new window)