Jump to content


Replying to The Deathlist Howto


Post Options

  or Cancel


Topic Summary

Dr. Zorders

Posted Today, 05:13 AM

View PostPredictor, on 22 July 2014 - 12:49 AM, said:

View PostDr. Zorders, on 20 July 2014 - 02:46 AM, said:

View PostPredictor, on 20 July 2014 - 02:06 AM, said:


Predictor

Posted Today, 12:49 AM

View PostDr. Zorders, on 20 July 2014 - 02:46 AM, said:

View PostPredictor, on 20 July 2014 - 02:06 AM, said:

I have a question. Does anyone ever order and/or buy the DL merchandise? How much money do you guys earn from it?

They's probs not gonna openly discuss finances with the likes of us kiddo.

Unless the site admin is loaded or something, and wants to show off. Also I hope you don...

Dr. Zorders

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:46 AM

View PostPredictor, on 20 July 2014 - 02:06 AM, said:

I have a question. Does anyone ever order and/or buy the DL merchandise? How much money do you guys earn from it?

They's probs not gonna openly discuss finances with the likes of us kiddo.

Unless the site admin is loaded or something, and wants to show off. Also I hope you don't find it too patronising you calling me kiddo considering we're both in our 20s. :D :lol:

Predictor

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:06 AM

I have a question. Does anyone ever order and/or buy the DL merchandise? How much money do you guys earn from it?

Toast

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:38 PM

View PostPredictor, on 10 July 2014 - 08:55 PM, said:

View PostToast, on 05 July 2014 - 12:40 AM, said:

It was Brown Bread. Sometimes used, in the tradition of rhyming slang, to mean "dead".

Toast is, in a way, another kind of brown bread, so I thought it a good substitute.

And "toast" can also mean dead in a sort of threatening context, as in the phrase "if I catch him doing that, h...

Predictor

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:55 PM

View PostToast, on 05 July 2014 - 12:40 AM, said:

It was Brown Bread. Sometimes used, in the tradition of rhyming slang, to mean "dead".

Toast is, in a way, another kind of brown bread, so I thought it a good substitute.

And "toast" can also mean dead in a sort of threatening context, as in the phrase "if I catch him doing that, he's toast"

Plus on a cheery note, it's drink-related. :champagne:

So all in all, I think it a much better name than Brown Bread.

There's also a DDP team (not...

Deathray

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:31 PM

Do the hot topic tags annoy anyone else?

They seem to be on every thread, surely that defeats the point of their purpose to show us when a topic has more interests than overs. I mean there on topics with less than two pages in some cases..

Toast

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:40 AM

It was Brown Bread. Sometimes used, in the tradition of rhyming slang, to mean "dead".

Toast is, in a way, another kind of brown bread, so I thought it a good substitute.

And "toast" can also mean dead in a sort of threatening context, as in the phrase "if I catch him doing that, he's toast"

Plus on a cheery note, it's drink-related. :champagne:

So all in all, I think it a much better name than Brown Bread.

There's also a DDP team (not mine) called Brown Bread, which might have caused confusion.

Predictor

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:05 PM

What name is it? I'm curious now.

Paul Bearer

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:58 PM

View PostToast, on 03 July 2014 - 11:03 AM, said:

View PostMagere Hein, on 03 July 2014 - 06:53 AM, said:

View PostDr. Zorders, on 03 July 2014 - 04:02 AM, said:


Review the complete topic (launches new window)