Grim Reaper

Ronald Reagan

Wow, this thread's like an old friend come to visit, our resident teenager is going to be thrilled.

Wow, this thread's like an old friend come to visit, our resident teenager is going to be thrilled.

I wonder if our resident teenager watched the Republican debate the other day - I think they broadcasted it on CSPAN. It was at the Reagan library. I listened to some of it later on NPR - every single one of the candidates lionized Reagan.

It was endearing. :)

A completely random question, but can anyone remember when Reagan referred to Charles and Di and "Charles and Dave"?

I'm trying to find a reference to it, I remember seeing it on the news but can't find it anywhere.

A completely random question, but can anyone remember when Reagan referred to Charles and Di and "Charles and Dave"?

I'm trying to find a reference to it, I remember seeing it on the news but can't find it anywhere.

Is this it?

Princess David by all accounts. Senile old bugger.

Although the search for 'Princess David' did throw up (and I use the phrase advisedly) the little known fact that the 'Peoples Princess' apparently desperately wanted to get off with The Hoff. Christ, I've only just had dinner as well.

This is the most corrupt thing I've ever heard. I mean to keep your mouth shut is one thing, but how obscene is it to wait nine years after somebody is killed in a car accident, and then tell in an interview how bad she wanted you in bed - it is a shockaa. It also makes Dianna look like a real whore if it is true, but chances are it is just common media attention. Compare with Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband on the whole Anna Nicole issue.

Is this it?

That's it!!

Princess David by all accounts. Senile old bugger.

Although the search for 'Princess David' did throw up (and I use the phrase advisedly) the little known fact that the 'Peoples Princess' apparently desperately wanted to get off with The Hoff. Christ, I've only just had dinner as well.

I totally believe the Hoff, especially after seeing the vid his 16 year old daughter filmed of him in a mild state of incoherence

Hopefully KITT took him home this evening

Seems only fair that Reagan screwed up their names, as didn't Diana get Charles' name wrong at their own wedding?

Yes, but this is the only place I can find the order in which she said his names

It also makes Dianna look like a real whore if it is true, but chances are it is just common media attention.

And the fact that Burrel used to sneak men into Kensington Palace for her didn't?

I wonder if our resident teenager watched the Republican debate the other day - I think they broadcasted it on CSPAN. It was at the Reagan library. I listened to some of it later on NPR - every single one of the candidates lionized Reagan.

It was endearing. :)

The resident teenager did watch it - it is funny to see liberal republicans like Giuliani try to act like they appreciated Reagan. It's really hard to believe that this thread died for over two years considering all the other nonsense that keeps resurfacing. If I remember correctly it was my insane 'Ronnie Rants' that got me blocked for that extended period of time.

Apparently poor old Ronnie wasn't in the best of health during his second term as president.

Ron Reagan believes his father would have left office before his second term ended in 1989 had the disease been diagnosed then.

"I've seen no evidence that my father (or anyone else) was aware of his medical condition while he was in office."

You don't say. I've seen Scooby Doo episodes with bigger surprises than that.

Guest The Truth
I think reagan deserves more respect from the site admin. What about 'Grade 1 idiot'?

YOU DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL IDIOTS!!! RONALD REAGAN WAS AWESOME...

I think reagan deserves more respect from the site admin. What about 'Grade 1 idiot'?

YOU DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL IDIOTS!!! RONALD REAGAN WAS AWESOME...

MY GOD...somewhere Sean Hannity just creamed his pants.

• Like 1

Guest kekaito

I would infact call him a IDIOT

my idiotica

bakaka

and so on

Guest Angelo Cosentino

I agree, do not call him idiot.

I think he was an idiot and I'm right ring.

he spent 8 years in a pyjama suit while his wife controlled his every move

via astrologer Joan Quigley

An idiot alright!

:unsure:

Said astrologer, the woman who Reagan consulted with to ask what the star charts said he should do during the Iran-Contra Scandal, Joan Quigley has died aged 87.

I think he was an idiot and I'm right ring.

he spent 8 years in a pyjama suit while his wife controlled his every move

via astrologer Joan Quigley

An idiot alright!

:unsure:

Said astrologer, the woman who Reagan consulted with to ask what the star charts said he should do during the Iran-Contra Scandal, Joan Quigley has died aged 87.

*quick look at his team, realised he didn't pick her this year*

BOLLOCKS! Another fucking miss!

This year's been a disaster (in more ways than one...)

So it's Quigley down under?

Remember it. Shit film from early 90's.

• Like 1

So it's Quigley down under?

Remember it. Shit film from early 90's.

That would have been the pun had she been picked. Oh well, these things happen...

Jerry Parr, the guy who saved Reagan's life died http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/10/us/jerry-parr-secret-service-agent-who-helped-save-reagan-dies-at-85.html. Not sure where else to put him lol

In the Ronald Reagan thread would be good but Guest beat you to it and put it in the Nancy Reagan thread for some reason.

Guest Guest

Jerry Parr, the guy who saved Reagan's life died http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/10/us/jerry-parr-secret-service-agent-who-helped-save-reagan-dies-at-85.html. Not sure where else to put him lol

In the Ronald Reagan thread would be good but Guest beat you to it and put it in the Nancy Reagan thread for some reason.

cos it was a lot easier to find than the Ronald Reagan thread, what with her being on this years list

cos it was a lot easier to find than the Ronald Reagan thread, what with her being on this years list

Equates to couldn't be arsed.

• Like 2

Isn't this why we have Admins? Speaking of those what couldn't be arsed. MOVE THIS THING!
BTW that was brilliant Cat.
SC

Edited by Magere Hein
For your entertainment: posts moved.