Sign in to follow this  
VSBfromH

Peter Andre

"He's really poorly. He's usually sleeping, or drifting in and out."

Hmmm; his records have the same impact on some listeners.

"He's really poorly. He's usually sleeping, or drifting in and out."

Hmmm; his records have the same impact on some listeners.

Go check out the reviews to his Duet album with Jordan on Amazon, absolute classics, whilst there hop over to Amazon USA and search for the Best of David Hasselhoff (Import), those reviews make me cry with laughter.

I think it may be time we gave him his own thread:

Andre 'too ill to notice wife'

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/wenn/20070501/ten...fe-c60bd6d.html

Mods: Please merge the stuff from the "Dead" thread if you feel necessary!

He must be really ill if he doesn't notice her boobs & pregnancy bump.

Go check out the reviews to his Duet album with Jordan on Amazon, absolute classics, whilst there hop over to Amazon USA and search for the Best of David Hasselhoff (Import), those reviews make me cry with laughter.

Getting slightly off topic now, but this morning our local radio station played the wonderful version (from 2004) of Pulp's "Common People" by William Shatner and Joe Jackson! Has to be heard to be believed - it's actually damn good!

Also, I remember getting chatting with a very prolific session musician at a party once. He had worked on stuff for Paul McCartney and confirmed the story about "sound engineers isolating Linda McCartney's microphone at a Wings concert, and recording the result" (quote from her Wiki entry) and said that the same used to happen in the recording studio also.

Getting slightly off topic now, but this morning our local radio station played the wonderful version (from 2004) of Pulp's "Common People" by William Shatner and Joe Jackson! Has to be heard to be believed - it's actually damn good!

Also, I remember getting chatting with a very prolific session musician at a party once. He had worked on stuff for Paul McCartney and confirmed the story about "sound engineers isolating Linda McCartney's microphone at a Wings concert, and recording the result" (quote from her Wiki entry) and said that the same used to happen in the recording studio also.

Enjoy Shat at your leisure here.

DWB :)

Enjoy Shat at your leisure here.

DWB :)

Why, thank you DWB, I just did! Link saved away for future replays.

A word of caution with Peter Andre's "ill" relatives - similiar online magazines to the one in DDT's link said that Peter Andre was flying home in December 2009 to be with his terminally ill dad, Savvas. Hence, I thought a decent 2010 pick for the DDP. Not only is Savvas not terminally ill, he only bloody appears on Family F*****g Fortunes in late 2011, flying over from Australia, and looking in the best of health.

Still, that hasn't stopped me adding Andrew to my DDP long list.

Peter Andre's cancer-riddled brother is - according to news reports today - in a worse state than was first thought. Definite tabloid coverage if and when he goes.

Peter Andre's cancer-riddled brother is - according to news reports today - in a worse state than was first thought. Definite tabloid coverage if and when he goes.

I think this whole episode has shown that Peter Andre is just as disgusting as Katie Price when it comes to publicity. I saw him on the font cover of a magazine wearing wet clothes...showing anguish for his dying brother.

Nothings off limits for this crowd.

Guest Bibliogryphon

I saw the cover of the mag with Peter Andre on and the way the headline was written seemed to suggest that it was Peter himself who was afflicted with the cancer but I refused to be drawn and didn't pick up the mag 'just too have a look!' - That way madness lies.

So thanks DL for clearing this up!! :)

I saw the cover of the mag with Peter Andre on and the way the headline was written seemed to suggest that it was Peter himself who was afflicted with the cancer but I refused to be drawn and didn't pick up the mag 'just too have a look!' - That way madness lies.

So thanks DL for clearing this up!! :)

andre , katie price and jade goody are and were the worst . Bunch of media whores.

All hail the lantern-jawed Lothario, or summat. Apparently already in the act of extending his house to move his cancer-striken brother and frail parents to the UK, under the watchful eye of British paps and journos, and right into assured form-studying for dead poolers and point-scoring as and when.

A nine-month holdout until he's eligible for points on the board is a big ask, though. Hopefully those "Insania" royalties can hire the best medical professionals money can buy.

According to this Andrew Andrea is slowly on the mend, but it's not looking good for Pete's Uncle Takis Andrea - http://www.sofeminin...es-n203271.html

Keep on like this and you'll be able to do a Peter Andre theme team on the DDP.

Reading this, it seems a little more like blind optimism than actual concrete recovery. Perhaps this little foray to Cyprus is a sort of dying retreat. He's still going on my list for next year.

Aye, there's a touch of the Robin Gibb's about his brother...I'm seeing him wall-to-wall on dead pooling teams next year.