DevonDeathTrip

Life In Prison

Ghonchech Ghavemi who was arrested in Iran for watching a men's volleyball match is on a hunger strike
  • Like 1

There is also Peter Tobin, currently serving life sentences for the murders of Angelika Kluk and Vicky Hamilton. He went on trial again in June for the murder of Dinah McNicol, the trial was stopped as he took ill and needed surgery. He has a habit of being taken into hospital during his trials, so I'm not sure how ill he actually is.

Convicted, life will mean life. I doubt he'll last long, one way or another.

Life will also mean some more intrusion by the police, who have this nagging feeling that the largely unknown periods of his life in the late seventies and the unexplained vanishing of a few young ladies at the time may be linked. That'll do nowt for his health either.

Not just the 1970's but the 1960's too. He's in the frame for the Bible John series of murders in 1968/69, possibly Glasgow's most famous unsolved murder cases. I certainly can remember knowing about Bible John as far back as 1972/3 when I was 5 . He was the bogeyman to us kids and was often mentioned in the school playground, quite understandable as the last murder he committed was about a mile away from where I grew up.

Should Tobin manage to get murdered in prison next Friday he'll score me 19 points in the DDP, catapulting me into the top 100, unlikely I know, but perhaps I should be sending Xmas presents to the other inmates in HMP Peterhead.....

Scotland seems to have produced a few of the UK's worst serial killers - Peter Manuel, Ian Brady, Dennis Nilsen, Robert Black and now Peter Tobin, of whom only Peter Manuel is dead, having been hanged in HMP Barlinnie in 1958.

Another possibility is Angus Robertson Sinclair, a suspected serial killer who has only been convicted of 2 murders; police are convinced he has committed many more. There was an interesting, if a bit sensationalised, documentary on BBC2 last week about him. He is due for parole in 2016 and the powers that be do not want him released as everything points to the certainty of him re-offending. They are desperately trying to find a way to retry him for the notorious World's End murder case - his original trial for that collapsed on a technicality. He is the reason for the current review of Scotland's Double Jeopardy legislation. If this fails, he may well find himself transferred back into the general prison population as his parole date nears. He's been convicted of 11 child sex assaults and has admitted that he has committed many more, possibly hundreds, this will hardly make him popular among the 'hard men' in the Bar-L or Saughton and he may find himself the victim of a 'Jeffrey Dahmer style' accident.

Mr. Sinclair is finally on trial for the 'Worlds End' murders.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-fife-30039341

Mr. Sinclair's defence

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-30024398

In the sacred words of bananarama, he is guilty, guilty as a cunt can be.

• Like 1

In the sacred words of bananarama, he is guilty, guilty as a cunt can be.

Had to look that up on you tube, very very vague recollection of it.

Like for the pun, do NOT like for hearing that again, ever. Wish my recollection were as vague as before I looked it up.

Oh well, these things happen.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/john-downey-judge-pow-dies-84-26976979

John Downey at 84.

Was one of the two imperialist capitalist pigdog yankee spies that did 20 years in a Chinese nick after being shot down in Manchuria during the Korean War. As CIA boys, they didn't warrant pow status.

The other icpys still lives, and could be one for long lists.... Richard Fecteau.

icpys. I like it, catchy.

"The name is Bond, James Bond, but you can just call me icpes". Hmm, maybe a little work needed on that.

• Like 1

Sure there was a spy film in my yoof called the "icpes files" or summit.

• Like 1

The case against Shrien Dawani has been thrown out-

Judge Jeanette Traverso said the evidence presented by the prosecution fell "far below the threshold" of what a reasonable court could convict on.

Anni Dewani's family are said to be consulting with lawyers to see if they can bring a case against him in the UK.

The case against Shrien Dawani has been thrown out-

Judge Jeanette Traverso said the evidence presented by the prosecution fell "far below the threshold" of what a reasonable court could convict on.

Anni Dewani's family are said to be consulting with lawyers to see if they can bring a case against him in the UK.

None of which will do his mental health any good, the man may still be one of ours, or summat.

http://www.huffingto..._n_6355002.html

Remember James Holmes?

article-2179107-142F488A000005DC-828_306x423.jpg

The comic-book-obsessed nerd/fucktard who shot up a Colorado movie theater full of people in July 2012. His family be pleadin' for him not to be given the death penalty.

I fucking hate comic book movies (and his deranged actions give me total vindication in doing so) so I hope he gets it.

Dictator Efraín Ríos Montt, 86, and baby killer Kermit Gosnell, 72, sentenced to 80 years and life respectively this week.

At least Montt has a release date. Something to cling on to.

Scratch that! Montt spent just a day in prison, as his sentence has been overturned by the constitutional court. He's now in a military hospital awaiting retrial. http://www.guardian....-case-collapses

Efraín Ríos Montt's genocide trial is about to resume. His lawyer has asked the court if Ríos Montt could be absent due to bad health.

regards,

Hein

Belgian child murderer Frank van den Bleeken, a pick for at least two DDP teams, is scheduled to undergo euthanasia on the 11th of January.

Oh dear, I completely missed that. Would have been a nice addition to my theme team.

Interestingly, the last sentence of that article says: "Sinds Van den Bleeken zijn euthanasie via rechterlijke weg afgedwongen kreeg, volgden al minstens 15 geïnterneerden zijn voorbeeld.", which translates to: "After Van den Bleeken got legal affirmation of his euthanasia at least 15 inmates followed his example."

regards,

Hein

Belgian child murderer Frank van den Bleeken, a pick for at least two DDP teams, is scheduled to undergo euthanasia on the 11th of January.

Does this count for DDP? It's like execution.

He's not on my list, so of course it doesn't count.

• Like 1

Does this count for DDP? It's like execution.

It'll be a Deathrace first, I can note it in the diary and give DDT 354 points once it's confirmed, since he's already joint top on 726 points after two days I'd say he'll be enjoying this month!

Guest Guest

Remember James Holmes?

The comic-book-obsessed nerd/fucktard who shot up a Colorado movie theater full of people in July 2012. His family be pleadin' for him not to be given the death penalty.

I fucking hate comic book movies so I hope he gets it.

I am disappointed in the inmates in the Colorado jail system: Why haven't you guys shanked this tick-turd?

Remember James Holmes?

I am disappointed in the inmates in the Colorado jail system: Why haven't you guys shanked this tick-turd?

Probably all too stoned to use a knife.

• Like 1

Remember James Holmes?

Maybe one of those inmates is planning a late Hartlepool Deadlypool entry and wants the rest of us to put up and shut up before swanning in to take the lead with a unique pick.

Correction: you meant the Texas 7 has become the Texas 4.

"Newbury, 52, becomes the ..... third of the notorious “Texas 7” gang to be executed for the slaying of 29-year-old Irving officer Aubrey Hawkins."

SC

"Newbury, 52, becomes the ..... third of the notorious “Texas 7” gang to be executed for the slaying of 29-year-old Irving officer Aubrey Hawkins."

SC

Had they used the electric chair instead of lethal injection, there would have been the chance for the headline 'Texas Toast"

SC

Not quite SC, one topped himself afore capture, 3 state murders, and you have the Texas 3.

Garcia , Halprin and Murphy.

• Like 1