Cup of Tea

(C)Rappers

Just noticed that Debbie Harry from Blondie is pushing 70 next year. How's her health nowadays?

Did she record a rap album that I didn't hear about?!?

Yeah, like Book says, she was one of the first rappers in the world in Rapture.

But the point is: Debbie Harry is not a rapper but a pop-wave-punk-singer (and should be mentioned in the pop thread or whatever).

Blondie didn't record a whole rap album, just that one funky-disco-pop-track with a very impressive rap-part in it (as long as I know).

This track was the very first "rap-song" which topped the Hot100 - and was sung by a blonde white female!!! Haha!!! :P

There had been rappers before, of course, but "Rapture" is the first No.1.

Right sentiment, wrong thread. Rapture is an awesome track. I did post some pictures of Debbie Harry a couple of months ago Post #1091 in Dead Pop Stars thread). It would be an ambitious pick. Still active and fit.

• Like 1

Rap producer Suge Knight has been shot

http://www.tmz.com/2...lance-hospital/

How awful...that he survived

Yeah, apparently he was able to walk from the venue. Seems like all those layers of flab can actually be useful.

I guess he would have enjoyed it since rappers getting shot is so 90s. That's kickin it old school!

• Like 2

Yeah, apparently he was able to walk from the venue. Seems like all those layers of flab can actually be useful.

I guess he would have enjoyed it since rappers getting shot is so 90s. That's kickin it old school!

If only he lived in Ferguson

Easily one of the most entertaining rappers of all-time, Tim Dog, has died at 46 of complications related to diabetes. There is no excuse for not playing his back catalogue tonight.

Or maybe not.

Earlier this year, Tim Dog passed away at age 46 who allegedly suffered from a longstanding battle with diabetes.

Now, a woman from Southaven, MS, is claiming the “Fuck Compton” rapper is scamming her out of paying $32,000 over “a fictitious business deal.” She adds that he may have faked his own death to get out of regular payments.

The woman named Ester Pilgrim tells WREG that Tim Dog conned over twenty people all around the world. She believes there is a great chance he is still alive.

According to WREG, they did some digging on him through a private investigator. The P.I. could not find a death record for Tim Dog. To further suspicion, the P.I. confirmed an active address for Tim Dog in Atlanta as of April.

18 months later, private investigators have confirmed that Tim Dog is dead.

• Like 1

What did they shoot him with doughnuts ?

Former Sunderland striker Asamoah Gyan denies killing rapper friend Castro in human sacrifice ritual

Rumours spread after Castro and his girlfriend, Janet Badu, were reported to have drowned in a jet ski accident while they were on holiday with Gyan

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-sunderland-striker-asamoah-gyan-4317996

If he gets mummified, it could be a wrappers delight...

Big Bank Hank has gone motel, hotel, Holiday Inn, mausoleum aged 57.

God damn you, knew you'd have posted it first you self-hating white bastard

I was gonna use the headline "I said a hip, hop, a hippity hip-to-the-hop and you do stop"

Rapper

Beanie Sigel Was shot Friday

Good marks for intention, but needs more effort for desired result.

regards,

Hein

Guest Sir Creep

Rapper

Real name Dwight Grant, wondering if he's related to that other up-and-coming rap artist Lizzie Grant.

SC

Guest SirCreep

Rapper

Real name Dwight Grant, wondering if he's related to that other up-and-coming rap artist Lizzie Grant.

SC

A$ap Yams, one of the roughly 700 members of A$ap Mob that isn't A$ap Rocky so nobody cares about them, dead at 24.

A$ap Yams, one of the roughly 700 members of A$ap Mob that isn't A$ap Rocky so nobody cares about them, dead at 24.

Lead poisoning, I presume.

regards,

Hein

• Like 3

Lead poisoning, I presume.

No I'm gonna guess it was lard-poisoning actually given how much of a fatty he looks.

asap%20yams-vibe.jpg

A healthier diet would have helped. Maybe he should have said "yams ASAP", when the waiters used to ask him for his order

• Like 1

Hmm, the transition from village idiot to rapper seems to be fluid.

• Like 1