Death Star

Ian Brady

http://www.mirror.co...4336712#rlabs=2 -Brady`s health has "deteriated rapidly" and he is suffering from lung disease as well as dementia and spinal problems.

This is like peeking at the presents in the cupboard and asking "Is this what DL is getting for Xmas?"

• Like 1

I hope he gets MRSA and dies a slow and painful death on Christmas Eve and that they withdraw any pain medication!Surely Brady is the most universally despised DL candidate of all time?

I hope he gets MRSA and dies a slow and painful death on Christmas Eve and that they withdraw any pain medication!Surely Brady is the most universally despised DL candidate of all time?

The most despised Britisher. Don't forget people like Pol Pot, and all the African dictators they've had over the years. Although some of them may have only killed "people who had it coming", I dunno..... I haven't checked with Stewart Lee, Joan Walsh or The New York Times editorial board so I don't know What To Think™ about those guys yet.

Herman Wouk raped my dad.

Re: Herman Wouk Raped my Dad

Have you got that copyrighted or can I nick it as the name of my next band?

• Like 2

Incidentally, we all know there's a smouldering conspiracy theory suggesting Myra Hindley effectively went into a protection programme, her death was faked and she might be - like - living as a nun, or summat, right?

Link: http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/is-myra-hindley-really-dead/

Guest Samuel

Incidentally, we all know there's a smouldering conspiracy theory suggesting Myra Hindley effectively went into a protection programme, her death was faked and she might be - like - living as a nun, or summat, right?

Link: http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/is-myra-hindley-really-dead/

It seems unlikely to me that she'd have died.

In 2002 (When she reportedly died), a law came in that would have most likely secured her freedom. But the government couldn't release such a high profile prisoner, they'd be uproar.

So they probably faked her death, hence why her cause of death doesn't match her medical records at all. She supposedly died of bronchial pneumonia, caused by heart disease, however, she had no history of heart disease at all, and had no previous medical problems that would relate to this.

I'm not saying she was definitely released, but it does seem likely.

Too many conspiracists on this forum for my liking.

She had running health problems, reported long before her death aged 60 and was a 40 a day smoker.

Just what would be the point in the government faking her death? Protection programmes are generally successful enough without the need to lie about anything. If it was later discovered that the government had "faked her death", that'd be enough to bring a government down for the sheer deceit, and with the power and persistence of the press in the UK I strongly doubt that one would slip by them.

• Like 2

I agree why would they state want to let that evil bitch out? Anyway I hope I wake up on Christmas to find that bastard Brady has finally died!It would make the day so much better and might even let me allow the family elders to play mistletoe and wine!

Although I can see facial similaralities between Jimmy Savile and Myra Hindley, with only 15 and a half years between them I find it hard to believe they are father and daughter. But what a twist to the story if it were true. Savile really being the Yorkshire ripper and Sutcliffe his accomplice. Brady and Hindley still alive? Tory ministers being child killers. Names still flying round and yet few are being brought to book.

What the hell are those in power doing? Playing Candy Crush Saga?

Guest The mauler

Ian B is walking across the moors with one of his victims, who says, 'mister, I'm scared. Its dark and cold and I'm really scared'. Ian B replies, ' your'e scared, I have got to walk back on my own in half an hour!'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyqkj3S1w5g -Wrote to Channel 5 news last month claiming he is bedridden and deteriating quickly.

Why of all places to write to, would he choose Channel 5 news?

• Like 1

Wonder if tonights casualty was based on these two? Really hope he doesn't have telly access if so - can just imagine the kind of sick pleasure he'd get from it.

• Like 1

Wonder if tonights casualty was based on these two? Really hope he doesn't have telly access if so - can just imagine the kind of sick pleasure he'd get from it.

Yeah you're right if there's anyone out there twisted enough to derive entertainment from British TV, it's Brady.

Also, since he's contacting Channel 5 can we safely say he's not seeking an audience any more?

• Like 1

I saw it earlier.It definitely was!

He probably supports them because many of its supporters want to bring back the death penalty which is what he wants.

He probably supports them because many of its supporters want to bring back the death penalty which is what he wants.

I don't know if he is smart enough to realize that even if the death penalty is brought back, it would not benefit him (since international law prohibits retroactive application of stricter punishments to the disadvantage of the sentenced). Well, if he commits another murder after the death penatly is reintroduced, he could still be executed, but it's extremely unlikely given his age (77) and general state of health.

I guess he supports UKIP just because he's dumb and xenophobic.

Edited by GossipGabe