Paul Bearer

Jonathan King

One odd thing about some paedophiles is the way their habit goes hand in hand with outright denial, a refusal to see the truth and an over-inflated sense of their own needs and achievements, often failing to appreciate other points of view.

JK's bio from his own site. Not recommended on a full stomach over Chrimbo.

The Evening Standard newstand hoarding says "Pop mogul released from prison". Surely, it should have read "Predatory paedophile released".

Or "Homosexual pedophile released". Seriously these people should be executed not realised so they can carry on raping kids to their hearts content. Bring back the death penalty now! :blink:

Xenon - short for xenophobic?

I'm not afraid of foreigners, so no. :lol:

Just a straightforward racist & bigot then.

And 'these people'? Are you trying to get a job at the Daily Mail?

No, I just think they should stay in their own countries not export their poverty and crime over here. Western countries are becoming overrun with foreigners and they don't make much of an effort to fit in plus they steal local peoples jobs! What's the point of us setting up these independent countries for people if they are just gonna come and live over here? :P

No, I just think they should stay in their own countries not export their poverty and crime over here. Western countries are becoming overrun with foreigners and they don't make much of an effort to fit in plus they steal local peoples jobs! What's the point of us setting up these independent countries for people if they are just gonna come and live over here? :lol:
OK, I give up. Who are you? I presume you're someone I know trying to wind me up, I can't think of any other reason for the sh*t you're spouting.

No, I just think they should stay in their own countries not export their poverty and crime over here. Western countries are becoming overrun with foreigners and they don't make much of an effort to fit in plus they steal local peoples jobs! What's the point of us setting up these independent countries for people if they are just gonna come and live over here? :blink:
OK, I give up. Who are you? I presume you're someone I know trying to wind me up, I can't think of any other reason for the sh*t you're spouting.

Of course stealing jobs only applies to those that can actually be bothered to work and don't end up on welfare, an all too common predicament when you allow rampant unrestrained immigration from 3rd world countries. And sir, you are not the center of the universe, nor does the world revolve around you and people are entitled to have a differing opinion. :lol:

No, I just think they should stay in their own countries not export their poverty and crime over here. Western countries are becoming overrun with foreigners and they don't make much of an effort to fit in plus they steal local peoples jobs! What's the point of us setting up these independent countries for people if they are just gonna come and live over here? <_<

Of course stealing jobs only applies to those that can actually be bothered to work and don't end up on welfare, an all too common predicament when you allow rampant unrestrained immigration from 3rd world countries. And sir, you are not the center of the universe, nor does the world revolve around you and people are entitled to have a differing opinion. :(

Can anyone else apart from Mr Xenon boast a posting rate of over 10 posts per day?

One odd thing about some paedophiles is the way their habit goes hand in hand with outright denial, a refusal to see the truth and an over-inflated sense of their own needs and achievements, often failing to appreciate other points of view.

Wasn't it the case that his "victim" was a boy of 14 who was willing at the time but was then financed by the tabloids 20 yrs later to take King down? Of course he deserved all he got, because homosexuality is not to be encouraged. But if applied to all showbiz people who've done what he did, our TV screens might be emptier and our jails fuller.

Can anyone else apart from Mr Xenon boast a posting rate of over 10 posts per day?

Not these days. I used to be pretty spam happy until the empire collapsed...

LCR/RdW could at one point. Don't think she's being that prolific now, though.

Happens all the time,,,,,,I once did more than 40 in a day and Tempus Fugit has had impressive daily tallies as have others at various times.....just check with Mary and others,

Take yer point Bruno but even in the sleepdays days of my mind numbing fracture pain when I was posting dozens of times a day I was showing an average of less than five posts per day. Xenon is posting with the power and ferocity of early Tempus and appears able to sustain the performance. I'm fixing to hand over the infamous poisoned chalice sometime late 07/early 08.

Wasn't it the case that his "victim" was a boy of 14 who was willing at the time but was then financed by the tabloids 20 yrs later to take King down? Of course he deserved all he got, because homosexuality is not to be encouraged. But if applied to all showbiz people who've done what he did, our TV screens might be emptier and our jails fuller.

Not quite YIA. That was the basis of his defence but then again the victim(s) in this case were below the age of consent - then and now - and the Cambridge graduate (King) was certainly bright enough to know the law in this area. The judge in question seemed umimpressed with the defence and for all his apparant success since he was released from jail is King's profile remotely as high as it once was? Suggesting - perhaps - that his many friends twenty years ago believe what they read about him. By complete contrast Pete Townsend seems to have retained the trust and support of many around him.

Jonathon King will once again grace our TV screens in a Documentry on Genesis to be screened on 04th October.

Interesting to note he actually complained to the BBC about being edited out of TOTP and was assured it would not happen again.

The photo half way down is quite interesting but probably none for 2015.

Guest Guest

He should be shot on sight the filthy pedo!

Jonathan King is not a paedophile. Fact.

Bit of a grey area all round, The Daily Mail seem content to use the words "child sex abuser" in the context of his conviction for abusing teenage boys:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2770195/Child-sex-abuser-Jonathan-King-BBC-Outrage-plans-include-disgraced-DJ-documentary-Genesis.html

Bit of a grey area all round, The Daily Mail seem content to use the words "child sex abuser" in the context of his conviction for abusing teenage boys:

http://www.dailymail...ry-Genesis.html

There's no grey area at all, Tempus is just being weird for the sake of being weird on this particular matter.....

There's no grey area at all, Tempus is just being weird for the sake of being weird on this particular matter.....

Strictly speaking, paedophilia is a desire to have sex with prepubescent children; teenagers are rarely prepubescent.

The media have hijacked the word and altered its meaning to make the stories sound even more revolting than they are.

I'd call Rolf Harris a paedophile as one of his victims was aged just eight. All of King's victims were teenagers. He is a child-sex offender and scumbag though.

• Like 1

Paedophile has a very specific definition, as King's youngest victim was 14 he can't be classed as a paedophile.

Strictly speaking, paedophilia is a desire to have sex with prepubescent children; teenagers are rarely prepubescent.

The media have hijacked the word and altered its meaning to make the stories sound even more revolting than they are.

I'd call Rolf Harris a paedophile as one of his victims was aged just eight. All of King's victims were teenagers. He is a child-sex offender and scumbag though.

I agree, but I wouldn't even use the term "child-sex offender" in this context as it only serves to further the confusion.

Fuckin hell.

They are peados. End of.

Having said that my largest dif between me and a partner was 18 years....

Fuckin hell.

They are peados. End of.

Having said that my largest dif between me and a partner was 18 years....

Birds Eye or Tescos own?

I think some people are confusing this site with the Daily Mail site.

I agree, but I wouldn't even use the term "child-sex offender" in this context as it only serves to further the confusion.

There are probably two reasons why the Daily Mail did use the phrase child sex offender

1 - It put on more sales than an alternative.

2 - Their lawyers confirmed it was defensible because some of King's activities pre-dated the lowering of the age of gay consent, so technically speaking he had sex with minors.

King - by the way - simply suggests he was "good at seduction" and having used his irresistable powers of persuasion only had sex with consenting boys.

Their lawyers confirmed it was defensible because some of King's activities pre-dated the lowering of the age of gay consent, so technically speaking he had sex with minors.

I take the point, but I personally don't see all "minors" as children. Children to me are little kids, not teenagers.

Their lawyers confirmed it was defensible because some of King's activities pre-dated the lowering of the age of gay consent, so technically speaking he had sex with minors.

I take the point, but I personally don't see all "minors" as children. Children to me are little kids, not teenagers.

Absolutely, but you're way less cynical than the money-driven Daily Mail. Well, either that or you are Jonathan King!

Incidentally, dunno if I mentioned it earlier in this thread but King's output was the subject of one of the best one-liners in the history of the British music press when Sounds described a 1980s compilation gathering his hits and those he produced as...

"the sound of a butterfy farting in a human face, forever."

Classic - the review, not the album.

• Like 2