Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Not sure if this should go under the politcal frailty thread or the cricket thread, but someone took a shot at Imran Khan

Not sure if this should go under the politcal frailty thread or the cricket thread, but someone took a shot at Imran Khan

I think possibly it should go in the Ideas and Possibilities for 2015 if he makes it that far....

If it's December, it must be DDP decision time.

One I've cut (I promised to myself to have 40 to choose my final 20 from on December 1st) is South African politician Mario Oriani-Ambrosini. He has terminal cancer and will likely die in 2014, but I really, really don't think he'll get the relevant obit. Good luck to those who go with him.http://www.dailymave...rsonal-odyssey/

Mario Oriani-Ambrosini has gone OoO.

I went with him and it's unique but as you predicted, no decent obit as yet. Was a risk/reward strategy i know.

If it's December, it must be DDP decision time.

One I've cut (I promised to myself to have 40 to choose my final 20 from on December 1st) is South African politician Mario Oriani-Ambrosini. He has terminal cancer and will likely die in 2014, but I really, really don't think he'll get the relevant obit. Good luck to those who go with him.http://www.dailymave...rsonal-odyssey/

Mario Oriani-Ambrosini has gone OoO.

I went with him and it's unique but as you predicted, no decent obit as yet. Was a risk/reward strategy i know.

To make it even more frustrating, he actually committed suicide and so would have qualified for an unnatural death bonus.

I'm giving serious thought to putting Tony Blair's name forward under this thread, because the more I see and hear of the man and his arrogance, avarice and apathy, there just might be some nutter out there who could do us all a favour and get rid of him and his slag of a wife.

OK, I hate them both with a vengeance, but how is this man getting away with what he is? I see that whilst the Middle East rages, the Middle East peace envoy is having yet another freebie, paid for by some sucker who has toadied up to the slimeball...

I would like to take Blair to a nearby pub and introduce him to the landlord, whose son was one of the many who lost their lives through this man's stupidity.

If that's not bad enough, it appears that one of his brats will be an MP next year, for a safe seat in Liverpool...............God, I need a drink!!!!!!

• Like 1

The former irish Prime Minister Albert Reynolds has died at 81 http://www.bbc.com/n...europe-28876613

Oh well, that's a bit of a pain, I'd not long ago put him on my long list for next year.

Albert Reynolds is Madonna's Hand Of Bod's first hit. In August! AUGUST!!! It's been a long time coming.

RIP

Imran Khan eh? I've worked with him... *puts on 2015 possibilities list*

• Like 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk...litics-28967904

So it's finally happened as Rotten Ali or Bibliogryphon (I think, can't be bothered to check the posts), although he's doing it the long way round which will add more drama - seems like a good way for UKIP to test the water for Tory safe seats next year. Whilst I hate the guy, good on him for standing again after defecting - the first politician I can remember doing that. Anyone know who the last was?

Thanks Deathray for the nod to previous posts but I don't think they came from me.

In the round this bloke, Carswell, has made an ass of the situation. He was elected as a Tory for a whole term in Parliament. The cost of staging a by-election is staggering. With less than 9 months to go before a general election the whole business is a stunt and the speaker needs to have words with him. In fact if the prat can't full-fill the role of a non-aligned major party PM for the next 9 months, then the total multi-million pound cost of this by-election should be deducted from his net worth.

OK, so he wants out of the Tory party, can't blame him on that count, and voicing a willingness to join UKIP, shows that he is a bouncy idiot. He does not need to jack-in the job and run again now, for the very same job he just quit. That in my book is just being a total arsehole. Just step into the long line of potential candidates for a job starting in May next year. In time, the local UKIP party may-not want him in standing for them. That's their business.

If he were really smart about it, he could have kept mum about his desires, and jumped ship in the last week of the general election campaign when 90% of the election leg work was done and dusted in his favour by the very people he wanted shut of.

Guest Guest

http://news.sky.com/...n-street-attack - Scottish left-wing carpetbagger George Galloway in Hospital after suffering a broken Jaw bruising to his face and head and a broken rib!

Oh dear.I'm sure everyone agrees with me when I say I hope he makes a full and quick recovery :champagne:

Do I detect a note of sarcasm there?

He deserves all he gets does Galloway! All those years of sucking up to Middle East despots!!!!!! Fuck him !

• Like 1

On a local political basis, how is this cheeky South Yorkshire Police Commissioner Shaun Wright still in a job following the harrowing evidence of the Rotherham sex grooming scandal.

I don't think I've ever known a time when people at local government level are not prepared to accept responsibility for problems caused by their incompetence and unwillingness to tackle situations flagged up to them by people who then have to become whistle-blowers, in order to make public what has been going on.

It's a well-known fact that any town with a strong Asian population has the problems of vulnerable young girls being groomed by these slimeballs, and it's time that this whole shite of political correctness and do-gooders is thrown into the garbage bin where it belongs!

He is a snake ,rape apologist, hypocrite, autocrat, traitor, racist and basically a pussy who`s greatest moment in society is purring in Rula Lenska`s hand and I hope Scotland votes for Independence so he is out of our Parliament for good!

Guest Guest
The former Labour MP Bob Wareing has died at 82 http://www.liverpool...wareing-7692720
Liverpool Echo have since removed it and put up a new article stating it was misinformation. He's alive and well apparently.

Are they the same idiots that said Jean Alexander had died a few weeks ago? They've made me look a complete fool ! :rant: