Cup of Tea

(C)Rappers

Fuck. What was that about pb ? ....

• Like 1

Fuck. What was that about pb ? ....

It was a programme about new movies in a junior version of the 'film' series poor link

• Like 1

Chris Kelly was a reporter type fellow who used to be on the holiday programme Wish You Were Here with mahogany-faced air-miles collector Judith Chalmers.

Is he the one who used to be on that food & drink programme with Jilly Wossname who did the winetasting and was a bit over the top?

I remember him from a kids TV programme called 'Clapperboard'.

World in Action, surely?

Chris Kelly was a reporter type fellow who used to be on the holiday programme Wish You Were Here with mahogany-faced air-miles collector Judith Chalmers.

Is he the one who used to be on that food & drink programme with Jilly Wossname who did the winetasting and was a bit over the top?

I remember him from a kids TV programme called 'Clapperboard'.

World in Action, surely?

Clapperboard here too! Junior version of Film '73 or summat.

Easily one of the most entertaining rappers of all-time, Tim Dog, has died at 46 of complications related to diabetes. There is no excuse for not playing his back catalogue tonight.

Or maybe not.

Earlier this year, Tim Dog passed away at age 46 who allegedly suffered from a longstanding battle with diabetes.

Now, a woman from Southaven, MS, is claiming the “Fuck Compton” rapper is scamming her out of paying $32,000 over “a fictitious business deal.” She adds that he may have faked his own death to get out of regular payments.

The woman named Ester Pilgrim tells WREG that Tim Dog conned over twenty people all around the world. She believes there is a great chance he is still alive.

According to WREG, they did some digging on him through a private investigator. The P.I. could not find a death record for Tim Dog. To further suspicion, the P.I. confirmed an active address for Tim Dog in Atlanta as of April.

A festive one....

Doe B shot dead at 22 http://allhiphop.com...hot-and-killed/

Altogether , # doe a b, a de ad "b"...

(worked better in my head)......actually , "strangers in the night" works better....#doe b ,doe b,,,doe#....

• Like 1

Andre Johnson Rapper who goes by the name Christ Bearer in the group Northstar cut off his penis Wed morning in a suicide attempt. :shock2:

Andre Johnson Rapper who goes by the name Christ Bearer in the group Northstar cut off his penis Wed morning in a suicide attempt. :shock2:

How much of an unfortunate irony that his surname is Johnson!

Now he'll never be able to make another track boasting about his sexual prowess again. Unless he has a magic johnson.

Well I suppose if you're going to lob yourself from a balcony, you'd have more success without your helmet on...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2608455/Wu-Tang-affiliated-rapper-high-PCP-cut-penis-jumped-balcony-Los-Angeles-apartment-building.html

He was on PCP at the time! Fuck, I'm annoyed I didn't see that one. Seems rather obvious now, with something that bonkers - it has been the downfall of many rappers/hip-hop types.

Also....

Doctors were unable to reattach his penis

M-Bone from Cali Swag District, who had a hit last year with the appalling "Teach Me How To Dougie", shot dead.

And now 50% of Cali Swag District are dougieing in heaven/hell, as JayAre dies at 24 of cardiac arrest. They need to be doing a package tour with The Charlatans and The Temptations at this rate.

Just noticed that Debbie Harry from Blondie is pushing 70 next year. How's her health nowadays?

Just noticed that Debbie Harry from Blondie is pushing 70 next year. How's her health nowadays?

Did she record a rap album that I didn't hear about?!?

Debbie Harry is a pop, new wave and punk singer not a rapper, though she has got the very first (Billboard) No.1 with hip hop/rap elements with the song "Rapture" in 1981.

By the way, 3 months ago Blondie released their latest album called "Ghosts of Download".

Yeah, like Book says, she was one of the first rappers in the world in Rapture.

Guest Cat Ballou

Rap had been around for many years before Blondie released Rapture

Indeed, "Rap" has always been in "Rapture".

Yeah, like Book says, she was one of the first rappers in the world in Rapture.

But the point is: Debbie Harry is not a rapper but a pop-wave-punk-singer (and should be mentioned in the pop thread or whatever).

Blondie didn't record a whole rap album, just that one funky-disco-pop-track with a very impressive rap-part in it (as long as I know).

This track was the very first "rap-song" which topped the Hot100 - and was sung by a blonde white female!!! Haha!!! :P

There had been rappers before, of course, but "Rapture" is the first No.1.

• Like 1