Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Wasn't the last Lib-Lab pact the time when the fat bastard of a reptile from Rochdale was able to get away with what hr did?

Bring out the long knives, say I, get rid of these Europhiles and wimps and bring in some Northern grit and a little bit of an Asian spice.

Who was it who said "I have a cunning plan!!!!!"

Guest Guest

Breaking news-Michael gove is no longer education secretary!

Guest Guest

Nicky Morgan is new education sec, Liz Truss new environment sec, Michael Gove is chief whip which basically means well away from the public. Michael Fallon new defence sec

Are we having any guesses who the Labour peer is, who, according to reports, has been abusing people and if the case comes to court, it could be a bigger scandal than the fat bastard from Gracie Field's country!

Am I way out if I think of someone with a liking for all things Jewish?

Post #23?

When I heard about Butler_Sloss stepping down from the enquiry, it was only then did i realise that she was the sister of the late Michael Havers, and auntie to the actor Nigel, and seeing that Michael's name has been mentioned in certain circles, it beggars belief that someone thought that she was the right person for the , heading up the abuse enquiry

Guest Guest

William Hague to be leader of the commons till the election then he's quitting politics altogether .Philip Hammond is new foreign secretary http://www.bbc.co.uk...litics-28291281

Anyone want to speculate on why a man in his mid fifties is retiring?

Cos he knows the tories are doomed next May anyway? :mellow:

Don't forget that Hague is a canny Yorkshire lad who is a brilliant orator, and it might just be that he has seen the Blair individual making millions from making so-called speeches across the world, and William has thought that just maybe he could have some of that.

Do you think that Angelina Jolie may have suggested that William goes globe-trotting with her on all the various campaigns with which she is involved. Have no fear about William...........he will be far better off financially, than being involved in politics. Just ask Anthony Charles Linton Blair. What a twat he is!

Don't forget that Hague is a canny Yorkshire lad who is a brilliant orator, and it might just be that he has seen the Blair individual making millions from making so-called speeches across the world, and William has thought that just maybe he could have some of that.

Do you think that Angelina Jolie may have suggested that William goes globe-trotting with her on all the various campaigns with which she is involved. Have no fear about William...........he will be far better off financially, than being involved in politics. Just ask Anthony Charles Linton Blair. What a twat he is!

They're both responsible for pointless ideologically driven, country ruining wars as well...

I did think that he maybe has a better international job lined up somewhere.

Having watched the last PMQ's until September, I wonder just how long the dinosaur that is Dennis Skinner can go on. He is going on our RIP list at the first available opportunity.

I'll confess I hadn't appreciated how poorly Baroness Campbell of Surbiton is, despite Deadsox picking her as a Deathrace candidate. Her high profile in the right to die shenanigans yesterday gave all the form studiers a good chance to consider their 2015 options. A certain amount of mirth ensued at MPFC Towers when the young 'un and his lady friend stumbled through the door clearly the worse for wear during the ten o' clock news and the young lady saw Baroness Campbell on television. I told her Baroness Campbell was fine and had simply togged up in the House of Lords to make a point, at the point the young 'un's lady friend finally sussed the wind up a couple of cushions flew in my direction. But when I heard Michelle Hussien interviewing her earlier on the Today programme it was like hearing a Dalek talking. Defininitly one of ours.

http://www.baronesscampbellofsurbiton.com/

• Like 1

I'll confess I hadn't appreciated how poorly Baroness Campbell of Surbiton is, despite Deadsox picking her as a Deathrace candidate. Her high profile in the right to die shenanigans yesterday gave all the form studiers a good chance to consider their 2015 options. A certain amount of mirth ensued at MPFC Towers when the young 'un and his lady friend stumbled through the door clearly the worse for wear during the ten o' clock news and the young lady saw Baroness Campbell on television. I told her Baroness Campbell was fine and had simply togged up in the House of Lords to make a point, at the point the young 'un's lady friend finally sussed the wind up a couple of cushions flew in my direction. But when I heard Michelle Hussien interviewing her earlier on the Today programme it was like hearing a Dalek talking. Defininitly one of ours.

http://www.baronessc...ofsurbiton.com/

I found it quite ironic with the House of Lords discussing assisted dying as I tend to think of the whole institution as a political hospice. Where the old go to die.

All this thinking about the House of Lords made me realise it is fertile Deathlist ground and whilst I do not intend to recreate the whole membership here I thought I would throw a few names into the frey. Then you can make your DDP like an English seaside town by including a decrepid old peer.

Since 2012 it has become possible for peers to formally renounce their membership of the house and their rights to speak but retain their titles.

Four peers have currently exercised this option.

• Edwin Bramhall (b.1923)
  • Justin Grenfell (b. 1935) 3rd Baron Grenfell
  • John Habgood (b. 1927) Former Archbishop of York
  • Jeremy Hutchinson (b 1915) Former husband of Peggy Ashcroft

Should all be obit worthy.

• Like 2

Guest Guest

All this thinking about the House of Lords made me realise it is fertile Deathlist ground and whilst I do not intend to recreate the whole membership here I thought I would throw a few names into the frey. Then you can make your DDP like an English seaside town by including a decrepid old peer.

Since 2012 it has become possible for peers to formally renounce their membership of the house and their rights to speak but retain their titles.

Four peers have currently exercised this option.

• Edwin Bramhall (b.1923)
  • Justin Grenfell (b. 1935) 3rd Baron Grenfell
  • John Habgood (b. 1927) Former Archbishop of York
  • Jeremy Hutchinson (b 1915) Former husband of Peggy Ashcroft

Should all be obit worthy.

Jeremy Hutchinson will die any day now

Apparently David C will create another 20 peers in the coming days but these are not likely to be at Death's door so shouldn't bother us just yet.

I am wondering whether we need a House of Lords Thread (The End of the Peer Show).

My fav member of the House of Lords is Baroness Benjamin - awesome.

Michael Martin (b.1945) former speaker of the House of Commons is someone who does not have the appearance of one who will make old bones.

Former White House Press Secretary, James Brady has died at the age of 73

He was shot and left permanently disabled during the assassination attempt of Ronald Reagan in 1981

Guest Guest

He was shot and left permanently disabled during the assassination attempt of Ronald Reagan in 1981

he was a great advocate for gun control and will be sadly missed

John Hinckley really was a shit assassin, took him 33 years to polish off a hanger on

• Like 4