Cerberus

Survivors

You must be an American, right?

Worse, German. The only band I know out of the Madchester list that Wikipedia gives me, is 808 State because they had a duet with Björk. Oh, and the Stone Roses because they had one officially great album (that I never listened to) and one disappointing second album.

And I though that WInona Ryder might also be on the list because of a possible overdose.

Interesting, seeing as both the Roses and the Mondays ripped off Can, but there you have it...

• Like 1

Guest guest

1998 is the first with all deceased it seems

Guest Guest

indeed it is.An historic day for deathlist.at last!

1997 will be next.

Why do all the guests launch a flurry of posts when we get big news like this, thinking their opinions are important? They're like the flies at a family barbecue!

• Like 5

Subject the bleedin obvious!......

Hopefully old Zsa Zsa will close 2003 shortly, and then we will have another obvious quote form our guest.....Can't wait

• Like 1

1997 will be next.

Why do all the guests launch a flurry of posts when we get big news like this, thinking their opinions are important? They're like the flies at a family barbecue!

Much worse, they're like wasps around at a family picnic.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Jaruzelskis death means only one survivor from the year 2000. Louis Farrakhans demise would mean a clean sweep for that year

Jaruzelskis death means only one survivor from the year 2000. Louis Farrakhans demise would mean a clean sweep for that year

Whoa, we have a Ivy League graduate in our midst now!

Yes, Farrakhan is an old crank but I think he might have 3-4 years left before he has to quit. If he does.

Guest Zorders Mum

Zsa Zsa is legless in Los Angeles. It is only a matter of time before you can cross her off your lists of Survivors.

Zsa Zsa is legless in Los Angeles. It is only a matter of time before you can cross her off your lists of Survivors.

I know who you are.

Guest Guest

she shouldn't be drinking in her condition :unsure:

I know who you are.

Well, obviously...do the rest of your family plan to join us soon?

• Like 3

I know who you are.

Well, obviously...do the rest of your family plan to join us soon?

LOL....... hope not. Whoever it is should come up with some better material next time the ones the day before yesterday were funnier.

I was just thinking to myself "You wouldn't wanna hear from my brother", what with the utter dross that dribbles out of his halitosis-afflicted mouth. But then I thought maybe you would, cos not everyone's as much of a misanthrope as me.....

He does come up with some utter crap though, the smelly bastard. He's gone off his bikes in the last couple of years but I'm thinking maybe a few years down the line, if midlife crisis strikes for him, we might see him on one of these deadly supersport/TT etc. races that are the subject of DL posts at the moment.

1987: de Cesaris, Osbourne (2/31)

1989: Bruno, Ditka, Ian Paisley, Osbourne, Brian Wilson, Jenkins, Cole (7/32)

1990: Noriega, Aznavour, Queen Elizabeth II, Alliss, Ditka, Williams, Winfrey, Waite (8/42)

1991: Gabor, Beenhakker (2/40)

1992: Ryder (1/37)

1993: Bennett, Ian Paisley, Kissinger, Ray Kennedy, Lineker, Jerry Lee Lewis (6/56)

1994: Castro, White, Kirkbride, Holly Johnson, Thorpe, Shilton (6/50)

1995: Castro, Holly Johnson, Forsyth, Connery (4/50)

1996: Mr T, Thorpe, Domino, Castro (4/50)

1997: Domino, Kirk Douglas (2/50)

1998: (0/50)

1999: Leeson, Simon (2/50)

2000: Farrakhan (1/50)

2001: Tutu, Minelli, Pincher, Wouk (4/50)

2002: Brady, Kirk Douglas (2/50)

2003: Gabor (1/50)

2004: Brady, Musharraf, Kirk Douglas, Michelmore, Mugabe (5/50)

2005: Karzai, Maradona, LaMotta, de Havilland, O'Sullevan, Castro, Jerry Lewis (7/50)

2006: Di Stéfano, Kirk Douglas, Lynn, Bouteflika, Graham, Ali, LaMotta (7/50)

2007: Castro, Graham, Tim Johnson, Piper, Kirk Douglas, de Havilland, Lynn, LaMotta, Molinaro, Vigoda, Jerry Lewis, Farrakhan (12/50)

2008: Castro, Pincher, Kirk Douglas, Domino, Gabor, Lynn, Graham, Watson, LaMotta, Karzai, Charles Taylor (11/50)

2009: Havelange, Pincher, Castro, Kirk Douglas, Graham, LaMotta, Nancy Reagan, Christopher Lee, Cardin, B B King (10/50)

2010: Gabor, Pincher, Castro, Kirk Douglas, Wouk, de Havilland, Healey, Tork, Edrich, Graham, Bough, O'Sullevan, Molinaro, LaMotta, Norden, Attenborough, B B King, Lansbury, Jerry Lewis, Domino, Garner (21/50)

2011: Gabor, Kirk Douglas, de Havilland, Healey, Edrich, LaMotta, Khamenei, Jerry Lewis, Aretha Franklin, Dole, Cheney, Pincher, Ellison, Schmidt, Molinaro, Brady, Cardin, Lynn, Michael Douglas, Nancy Reagan, (20/50)

2012: Harper Lee, Kirk Douglas, Adulyadej, Gabor, Graham, Pincher, Wouk, de Havilland, Mubarak, Lawson, Castro, Healey, Schmidt, O'Sullevan, Molinaro, LaMotta, Kissinger, PD James, Macnee, Mugabe, Van Dyke, Randi, Aziz, Ali, Berry, Domino, Gaddafi, Hawking (28/50)

2013: Clive James, Pincher, Gabor, Havelange, Bush, Prince Philip, Whitlam, Mubarak, Paisley, Kirk Douglas, de Havilland, Castro, Lynn, Healey, Harper Lee, Dole, O'Sullevan, Graham, Schmidt, Molinaro, Attenborough, PD James, Adams, LaMotta, Nancy Reagan, Sallis, Day, Stan Lee, Kissinger, Parsons, Stritch, Domino, Garner, Brady (34/50)

Update for Jaruzelski, Wallach and Willis

Edited by Magere Hein
Willis also dead.

1991 is down to just 2 survivors with the death of ex TUC leader Norman Willis http://www.theguardi...ry-dies-aged-81 I bet most people had forgot he was on the list back then!

I think you "bet" correctly. Definitely in my case anyway.

1990: Noriega, Aznavour, Queen Elizabeth II, Alliss, Ditka, Williams, Winfrey, Waite (8/42)

1993: Bennett, Ian Paisley, Kissinger, Ray Kennedy, Lineker, Jerry Lee Lewis (6/56)

2005: Karzai, Maradona, LaMotta, de Havilland, O'Sullevan, Castro, Jerry Lewis (7/50)

2006: Kirk Douglas, Lynn, Bouteflika, Graham, Ali, LaMotta (6/50)

2007: Castro, Graham, Tim Johnson, Piper, Kirk Douglas, de Havilland, Lynn, LaMotta, Molinaro, Vigoda, Jerry Lewis, Farrakhan (12/50)

2008: Castro, Pincher, Kirk Douglas, Domino, Gabor, Lynn, Graham, Watson, LaMotta, Karzai, Charles Taylor (11/50)

2009: Havelange, Pincher, Castro, Kirk Douglas, Graham, LaMotta, Nancy Reagan, Christopher Lee, Cardin, B B King (10/50)

2010: Gabor, Pincher, Castro, Kirk Douglas, Wouk, de Havilland, Healey, Tork, Edrich, Graham, Bough, O'Sullevan, Molinaro, LaMotta, Norden, Attenborough, B B King, Lansbury, Jerry Lewis, Domino, Garner (21/50)

2011: Gabor, Kirk Douglas, de Havilland, Healey, Edrich, LaMotta, Khamenei, Jerry Lewis, Aretha Franklin, Dole, Cheney, Pincher, Ellison, Schmidt, Molinaro, Brady, Cardin, Lynn, Michael Douglas, Nancy Reagan, (20/50)

2012: Harper Lee, Kirk Douglas, Adulyadej, Gabor, Graham, Pincher, Wouk, de Havilland, Mubarak, Lawson, Castro, Healey, Schmidt, O'Sullevan, Molinaro, LaMotta, Kissinger, PD James, Macnee, Mugabe, Van Dyke, Randi, Aziz, Ali, Berry, Domino, Gaddafi, Hawking (28/50)

2013: Clive James, Pincher, Gabor, Havelange, Bush, Prince Philip, Whitlam, Mubarak, Paisley, Kirk Douglas, de Havilland, Castro, Lynn, Healey, Harper Lee, Dole, O'Sullevan, Graham, Schmidt, Molinaro, Attenborough, PD James, Adams, LaMotta, Nancy Reagan, Sallis, Day, Stan Lee, Kissinger, Parsons, Stritch, Domino, Garner, Brady (34/50)

Update for Di Stéfano

Guest Guest

if you include all the deaths from previous years lists as well as this years one it comes to 11 so far, which is pretty good for halfway through the year

if you include all the deaths from previous years lists as well as this years one it comes to 11 so far, which is pretty good for halfway through the year

Except that ain't how we do it, numbnuts. That's like me saying "oh, if I include the number of times I had sex in 2007 or something, I'm doing pretty okay for this year!"

Edit: Just realised I probably shouldn't have said "2007", that would leave me wide open to Maryport who is obviously in a Maddie mood today.

• Like 3

2013: Clive James, Pincher, Gabor, Havelange, Bush, Prince Philip, Whitlam, Mubarak, Paisley, Kirk Douglas, de Havilland, Castro, Lynn, Healey, Harper Lee, Dole, O'Sullevan, Graham, Schmidt, Molinaro, Attenborough, PD James, Adams, LaMotta, Nancy Reagan, Sallis, Day, Stan Lee, Kissinger, Parsons, Domino, Garner, Brady (33/50)

Update for Stritch

2013: Clive James, Pincher, Gabor, Havelange, Bush, Prince Philip, Whitlam, Mubarak, Paisley, Kirk Douglas, de Havilland, Castro, Lynn, Healey, Harper Lee, Dole, O'Sullevan, Graham, Schmidt, Molinaro, Attenborough, PD James, Adams, LaMotta, Nancy Reagan, Sallis, Day, Stan Lee, Kissinger, Parsons, Domino, Garner, Brady (33/50)

Update for Stritch

I forgot she was on last year's list.

Guest Guest

That's 12 hits so far this year ! (albeit just 4 from this years list). This is shaping up to be an all time record !

A hit is only a hit if the person in question is on the current list-Please go to the main page and look at the red number out of 50 to avoid confusion in future-twat!!!

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

Guest howrude

A hit is only a hit if the person in question is on the current list-Please go to the main page and look at the red number out of 50 to avoid confusion in future-twat!!!

Bit of an overreaction really.