Has Anders Breivik been punting over the border?

To be honest I feel a little bad for him. It seems like he can't control it, as if his brain stops working in a normal way during these moments. He needs some professional help in this matter.

(Ps, to avoid being labelled as being lenient towards massmurderers, I'm referring to Luis Suarez in the above paragraph, not Breivik.)

• Like 3

To be honest I feel a little bad for him. It seems like he can't control it, as if his brain stops working in a normal way during these moments. He needs some professional help in this matter.

(Ps, to avoid being labelled as being lenient towards massmurderers, I'm referring to Luis Suarez in the above paragraph, not Breivik.)

To be honest, I thought you were referring to Dr Z............

• Like 3

As a Liverpool fan I'm gutted to be honest . From potentially getting 50 to 60 million plus alexis sanchez or seeing Suarez rip teams apart in the champions league no pun intended , to seeing him sit on his arse collecting 200k a week for 6 months to 2 years. Seems If that is the case Liverpool will try and dump him for 20 million plus Sanchez if he is banned that long , so the big losers are Liverpool sometimes I wonder if we have some sort of curse upon us especially after last season.

Though has a player ever been banned at club level for committing an offence at International level ?

Though has a player ever been banned at club level for committing an offence at International level ?

Not by Fifa as far as I know.

Possibly by club.

Anyhoo , this is pretty well done.

After careful consideration and having weighed up all of the evidence from both sides, the SFA have decided that the right and proper outcome to the Luis Suarez biting incident is a penalty to Rangers.

• Like 1

After careful consideration and having weighed up all of the evidence from both sides, the SFA have decided that the right and proper outcome to the Luis Suarez biting incident is a penalty to Rangers.

Strangely re banning, the last Scottish 'sine die' was a Hun, Willie Woodburn. But that was for offences at club level, couple of assaults and then one with a headbutt :)

A Chile keeper did get a Worldwide ban for faking an injury I think (maybe not life though).

As a Liverpool fan I'm gutted to be honest . From potentially getting 50 to 60 million plus alexis sanchez or seeing Suarez rip teams apart in the champions league no pun intended , to seeing him sit on his arse collecting 200k a week for 6 months to 2 years. Seems If that is the case Liverpool will try and dump him for 20 million plus Sanchez if he is banned that long , so the big losers are Liverpool sometimes I wonder if we have some sort of curse upon us especially after last season.

Don't panic. He'll probably get a 6 match international ban or summat...

Edited by themaninblack

If FIFA find Luis Suarez guilty and hand him a long ban, then Liverpool may find that they get more for him in the transfer market because the buying team don't have to keep losing him on international duty and he is not having to endure all the back and forth travel stress.

Anyway jokes I've been thinking about...

It's now been proved that South American grapes have feelings because when pressed, the Uruguayan's Whine...

"No Luis. We said after the game, we were due to eat Italian."

What is he like? He has been told off for going back for seconds, and now he has even more on his plate.

Something got lost in translation between Spanish and English after he heard some female fan talking about Italian beefcake.

I blame all those breaks for taking on fluids during the match, makes you peckish every now and then.

He has received another award in his honour. His local mental hospital have now renamed "A" Ward...

The only grapes I can detect RA are the sour ones from Italy and England...

What a game between Belgium and USA. Best game of the tournament and this is turning out to be the best world cup i ever saw in my lifetime , the first one i remember is world cup 1998 I only got into football in 1996 though so only seen 4 before this.

Bloody hell, 1998? You're just a pup! My memory of World Cups go back to 1982 and this tourney is right up there among the best World Cups (not as good as Euro 2000 though). The Germany v Algeria match was great too. Shades of 82/86 in the quarters with France v Germany & Argentina v Belgium...

Bloody hell, 1998? You're just a pup! My memory of World Cups go back to 1982 and this tourney is right up there among the best World Cups (not as good as Euro 2000 though). The Germany v Algeria match was great too. Shades of 82/86 in the quarters with France v Germany & Argentina v Belgium...

Germany v Algeria best game I've seen so far, though that last 15 minutes of Belgium v USA was pretty good

Best not mention my first World Cup was 2002 then! :D

This one has been a cracker so far.

Chris Wondolowski is lucky Americans are not passionate about the sport as Colombians right now :shoot:

• Like 1

I suddenly feel old. My memories go back to Mexico 1970.

My first World Cup was W. Germany in 74, despite England's failure to qualify. Holland v W Germany final with Wolverhampton butcher Jack Taylor refereeing.

Also memorable for Zaire's emergence as a footballing nation.

If it's any consolation, mine ought to, but I don't actually remember anything about it. Except - was that the one with the "Back Home" song?

My first World Cup was W. Germany in 74, despite England's failure to qualify. Holland v W Germany final with Wolverhampton butcher Jack Taylor refereeing.

1974 was also my first World Cup. I saw only two matches, Netherlands v. Brazil in the second round and the final. As in many Dutch who did watch it, my memory of that final is somewhat traumatic.

regards,

Hein

I only have vague memories of the 2002 World Cup. The first one that I remember clearly is the next one, in Germany 2006.

Probably best not to mention the first I watched any of or as aware of on a conscious level was 2006 and the first I paid a lot of attention to was 2010.

Probably best not to mention the first I watched any of or as aware of on a conscious level was 2006 and the first I paid a lot of attention to was 2010.

wut.gif Holee fuck.

As stated on another thread, or eons back on this one, much like Hein, the '74 Final is my first 'proper' memory, and like him mines also was traumatic. Though not through the result (in Hospital and wheeled through to the dayroom, thick with ciggie smoke and old timers).

If it's any consolation, mine ought to, but I don't actually remember anything about it. Except - was that the one with the "Back Home" song?

What? Not even the ESSO England squad "coin" tokens?

The only thing this thread confirms for definite is me and predictor might be able to put a couple of you on our deadpools and see success.

Anybody famous on the boards, I'm particular interested in the guy who ticked 70+ on that age survey?

We know harrymcnally writes program descriptions for BBC4; that's probably a outside chance. How old is he?

I vaguely remember RA saying he might be obit worthy depending on how he dies and if he's in he's current job. How old is he?

Thanks a bundle, but I'm only 48 and not really planing an early exit thanks very much.