Paul Bearer

Fort William Football Club

Why is BBC Sport still showing 0-0 as a latest score at this time? Was the game abandoned, did the floodlights fail, or summat?

Game was postponed yesterday.

Why is BBC Sport still showing 0-0 as a latest score at this time? Was the game abandoned, did the floodlights fail, or summat?

FFS, but I was, like, so-o-o excited about snagging a point.

So-0-0?

So-0-0?

A fair point, I bow to your Civil Service grasp of grammatical accuracy.

No way, I'm not one of them!

I firmly believe Fort William FC will get promoted to the SPL and win the Scottish Cup by 2100.

Forres Mechanics 6 - Fort William 0

Could be worse, we could support Tunstall Town,

Technically speaking the Fort had a slightly better day than the team above them, who were hammered 10-0, so that's a 4 goal catch up in the goal difference to the Fort!

• Like 1

Forres Mechanics 6 - Fort William 0

Could be worse, we could support Tunstall Town,

Technically speaking the Fort had a slightly better day than the team above them, who were hammered 10-0, so that's a 4 goal catch up in the goal difference to the Fort!

Ever the optimist, eh?

Tonights game saw our heroes getting humped 4-0 by Clachnacuddin

Taken from their facebook page

What a beautiful spring day in The Fort today! We welcome Lossiemouth to Claggan Park this evening in what is our first home game since the 18th January!

So why not come along and cheer the boys on...kick-off is at 8 pm.

'Mon the Fort

Final score 1-1 Equaliser in the last minute - Yay!!!! :party:

From their facebook page.

Fort William have accepted the resignations of team manager Danny Conlon and Michael MacEachean, with immediate effect. The club are pleased to announce the appointment of Calum Maclean on a temporary basis assisted by James Annette.

I hope this doesn't affect their form :(

• Like 3

From their facebook page.

Fort William have accepted the resignations of team manager Danny Conlon and Michael MacEachean, with immediate effect. The club are pleased to announce the appointment of Calum Maclean on a temporary basis assisted by James Annette.

I hope this doesn't affect their form :(

Assuming Mr Conlon fancies another job in football...is there anywhere lower to sink?

There's always Hartfield III, last in Division 11b of the Mid-Sussex football league. That's a polite way of saying their the club at the very bottom of the English football league pyramid.

lost their last two games 9-0 and 8-1.

There's always Hartfield III, last in Division 11b of the Mid-Sussex football league. That's a polite way of saying their the club at the very bottom of the English football league pyramid.

lost their last two games 9-0 and 8-1.

I like the cut of their jib too. We should probably spare a thought for Selkirk as well, basically the Scottish Lowland League's answer to the Fort. Those two Scots clubs should play off annually with the loser gaining our ironic patronage for the forthcoming season. The inevitable and interminable penalty shoot out would provide footage for use by the police as they try to break the minds of hardened criminals.

• Like 1

Yeah, but our nearest rivals earned a point, Fort have to win those games in hand!

Yeah, but our nearest rivals earned a point, Fort have to win those games in hand!

Or what?

Is there anywhere to be relegated to?

• Like 1

Or what?

A fair point. You suspect they'd improve their performance fielding a team including a few local domestic pets!

Or what?

A fair point. You suspect they'd improve their performance fielding a team including a few local domestic pets!

Even if there is a lower league to be relegated to it may be a blessing at least there may be teams there who Fort can deliver as ass whooping to.

Or what?

Even if there is a lower league to be relegated to it may be a blessing at least there may be teams there who Fort can deliver as ass whooping to.

This is Scotland, they "put the heed" on them!