maryportfuncity

Dead Pop Stars

Deaf Date?

http://www.dailymail...ve-hearing.html

Cilla Black, now 70, has an ear implant fitted. Thought the old bat was a lot older than that to be honest.

P.S. Shouldn't there be a thread for crap British TV personalities like her? Or is there one I've just missed? Took me a while to remember she was actually a singer back in the 60s, I only knew her as an annoying person off the TV.

Deaf Date?

Cilla Black, now 70, has an ear implant fitted. Thought the old bat was a lot older than that to be honest.

P.S. Shouldn't there be a thread for crap British TV personalities like her? Or is there one I've just missed? Took me a while to remember she was actually a singer back in the 60s, I only knew her as an annoying person off the TV.

She recorded a sit-com pilot with her mate Paul O' Grady recently, the results did so badly with test audiences that it's unlikely to be on a screen near anyone soon.

Deaf Date?

She recorded a sit-com pilot with her mate Paul O' Grady recently, the results did so badly with test audiences that it's unlikely to be on a screen near anyone soon.

So it didn't get a lorra lorra laughs then?

• Like 2

Deaf Date?

Anyone who had a heart would wish her all the best.

• Like 2

Deaf Date?

Anyone who had a heart would wish her all the best.

Anyone who has ears might beg to differ.

• Like 4

It will be of no Surprise Surprise to you that I can't fucking abide Cilla Black. I think I have mentioned previously that when she had a nose job in the 60s, my nan was the scrub nurse.

It will be of no Surprise Surprise to you that I can't fucking abide Cilla Black. I think I have mentioned previously that when she had a nose job in the 60s, my nan was the scrub nurse.

And when everyone left the room that day your nan still looked better than "Our Cilla."

• Like 1

Guest Mullard's Mushroom

Never liked the bitch.

she was one of the dispicable menopauseal thatcherlites that the 80s threw up.

Black,Lulu,Myskow,Rantzen.

Mediocre talents with ridiculous pious Daily Mail mentalies.

And when everyone left the room that day your nan still looked better than "Our Cilla."

I'll wager she still does.

• Like 2

Indeed - my nan is 84 and mad as a fucking balloon due to Alzheimer's, and I'd still rather spend the day constantly reminding her that my name is Lard and that she needs to put the cheese in the fridge and not in the shower, than spend one nanosecond listening to that ginger fucking Scouse bitch.

• Like 3

Indeed - my nan is 84 and mad as a fucking balloon due to Alzheimer's, and I'd still rather spend the day constantly reminding her that my name is Lard and that she needs to put the cheese in the fridge and not in the shower, than spend one nanosecond listening to that ginger fucking Scouse bitch.

Harsh, Lard, but 100% fair.

It's amazing, the stream of hate has been unleashed from me posting one minor piece of news about a hearing implant!

It's amazing, the stream of hate has been unleashed from me posting one minor piece of news about a hearing implant!

Yeah, whatever you do, don't mention the bionic eyes!

• Like 1

Guitarist and lead vocalist for the Krazy Kats, Lee Dresser has died

Perhaps he was trying out to be the boxer?

Simon and Brickell; a septagenarian shortarse trading blows with a weedy hippie; not exactly Hagler vs Sugar Ray Leonard is it?

Did this erupt over the final slice of a tofu loaf, or summat?

• Like 1

Atlanta Rhythm Section bassist Paul Goddard has died aged 68.

Their only chart success in the UK was 'Spooky' reaching number 48 in 1979.

Atlanta Rhythm Section bassist Paul Goddard has died aged 68.

Their only chart success in the UK was 'Spooky' reaching number 48 in 1979.

Yeah, but "So into You" is easily their best, performed on the Whistle Test back in the day.

Just have a big brawl, Paul

Beat the shit out ya bitch, Rich.