Magere Hein

The Deathlist Howto

I have a question about this place. Has the like button existed since the beginning? I've noticed that many of the ancient users have very little likes. I doubt they were an unfunny bunch of people so what's the explaination?

I have a question about this place. Has the like button existed since the beginning? I've noticed that many of the ancient users have very little likes. I doubt they were an unfunny bunch of people so what's the explaination?

No you're right it hasn't. I have no idea when it was introduced, though, being fairly new myself.

No you're right it hasn't. I have no idea when it was introduced, though, being fairly new myself.

It came in to use with the forum system upgrade at the end of October 2011. There was quite a big change in layout etc from the previous versions and included the option for posts to be shared on social media, that option was disabled quickly. Thread about the upgrade here : http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8063&hl=upgrade&st=0

It came in to use with the forum system upgrade at the end of October 2011. There was quite a big change in layout etc from the previous versions and included the option for posts to be shared on social media, that option was disabled quickly. Thread about the upgrade here : http://www.deathlist...hl=upgrade&st=0

Thanks for the reply, Grendel.

On the subject of description under my name changed to "Public Health Candidate", or if that's too long "Pauper's Candidate"?

On the subject of description under my name changed to "Public Health Candidate", or if that's too long "Pauper's Candidate"?

Updated

Updated

Thank you.

You could have just asked for the word "Prick"

That would have covered all bases.

And I'm assuming you'll be getting yours changed to "Massive Cunt" then?

No, massive cock. :)

No, I'm sure you wouldn't want a trade description filing!

No, I'm sure you wouldn't want a trade description filing!

No chance of that happening..........................none at all.

:lol: Well that was a bit disappointing, we haven't had a good fight around here for ages.
  • Like 2

:lol: Well that was a bit disappointing, we haven't had a good fight around here for ages.

C'mon then you fuggin old carrot cruncher!!

Pud em up, pud em up....... :lol:

Shut up. I could beat up your mum, sister and auntie with one hand. Largely because they're one and the same person you redneck :lol:

• Like 6

Shut up. I could beat up your mum, sister and auntie with one hand. Largely because they're one and the same person you redneck :lol:

:lol:

Just had a brilliant idea for a new item of DL merchandise - who am I supposed to PM or email about this?

Hey... I came up with the original idea! He was just piggybacking! So much for "independence"....... :D

Your just an 'ideas man' Dr.........

whistle.gif

Just had a brilliant idea

Y5UOb.png

For some reason, I don't seem to be able to post replies as normal font. It might look normal after its posted, but it's as if the little 'switch' that was on the top left is permanently on. I cant 'switch it off. Any (clean) suggestions on how to get it back?

For some reason, I don't seem to be able to post replies as normal font. It might look normal after its posted, but it's as if the little 'switch' that was on the top left is permanently on. I cant 'switch it off. Any (clean) suggestions on how to get it back?

Your post looks fine.

Not a simple thing to debug. Things that might help:

• clear your browser cache and reload forum,
  • close and restart your browser and reload forum,
  • use another browser

HTH,

Hein

Your post looks fine.

Not a simple thing to debug. Things that might help:

• clear your browser cache and reload forum,
  • close and restart your browser and reload forum,
  • use another browser

HTH,

Hein

Shit!!! That didn't work :-(

I'm sure its probably simple but how do i post a pic in a post from my computer? I click on image and it asks for URL, im sure i had this problem before and figured it out but that may have been something else. Thanks in advance.

You upload it somewhere first.....

Can anyone help me? I messed up my signature after clicking on the "Toggle editing mode" button". I don't even know what it's for, but I clicked on it and now I have to deal with the consequences. What to do?

Oh man..... yeah I noticed your sig had gone all retard on us...... you're just gonna have to delete the code and re-enter it.

This board has done annoying things to me when trying to edit posts, especially when there's a link to YouTube involved.

Hope you have the code stored somewhere as a backup, otherwise you're gonna have to fill it in from scratch! And be careful not to delete all the messed up code straight away cos you might need it to refer to..