Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Duchess of Alba marries.

So, Alfonso, what first attracted you to the billionaire eccentric 85 year old Duchess?

• Like 1

Duchess of Alba marries.

So, Alfonso, what first attracted you to the billionaire eccentric 85 year old Duchess?

She looks as though she could be Michael Jackson's mum.

256586.jpg

I'm doing my bit (ok, I'm just channelling my inner Mercury) for Movember. I can't really bring myself to ask people to sponsor me though - growing a tache is hardly skiing down Everest backwards. Lineker and Lawro are cheating - growing goatees at the same time is beyond the pale. I will try to post a pic later in the month, once I've passed the Ian Beale stage.

We shall see if Movember spawns a monster.

I'm growing a full beard, as I already have a goatee :-)

I haven't shaved in years, but I'm willing to stop trimming for the month.

I'm growing a full beard, as I already have a goatee :-)

Me too.

• Like 1

11:11:11 on 11/11/11 was one of the loveliest seconds ever. Slough was positively transcendent.

So have any of our members managed to grow and keep a tache for November?

Me!

Me!

Me too!

Me!

Me too!

I decided not to (since I have one already and I've sown up my trouser pockets). So what should refuseniks call the month? What about about a play on the word Movember? Got it: November.

"No" vember...

• Like 1

Well, grew mine now going for the Decembeard. Are the ladies looking forward to Fanuary. :o

Well, grew mine now going for the Decembeard. Are the ladies looking forward to Fanuary. :o

Or will they wait until Prune? :)

I see that TMIB has had an extra X removed from the sub-title of the DDP 2012 thread. Now that we've established a precedent, any chance of having an 'R' inserted into the title of this thread?

DL status updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

I see that TMIB has had an extra X removed from the sub-title of the DDP 2012 thread. Now that we've established a precedent, any chance of having an 'R' inserted into the title of this thread?

DL status updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Maybe that was a delibeate mistake?

Yes, I am. Who's volunteering to check I don't cheat then? :puke:

Are we also volunteering to get a good kicking from your new(ish) husband? Best send one of the lasses.

Are we also volunteering to get a good kicking from your new(ish) husband? Best send one of the lasses.

I'm not married yet - you're safe!

im growing a goatee!! I usually have some facial hair because i have a child like face and people still think im under 18 .

im growing a goatee!! I usually have some facial hair because i have a child like face and people still think im under 18 .

I have that problem too.

(Well, I used to)

Tomorrow through Sunday promises to be the ultimate four-day Everest challenge for British TV sportaholics. Each day there is 12 hours of live Open golf on the BBC, 5 hours of live Tour de France on Eurosport and 6 hours of live Ashes cricket on Sky - a brutal regime, you must admit. I have been in serious training for months with the help of copious amounts of red wine and cigarettes and hope that you will all sponsor me for my chosen charity Couch Potatoes Anonymous. Should I perish in the attempt I have no doubt that The Sun will emotionally blackmail the country into contributing plenty more of its hard-earned. I've received many good luck messages from the likes of Johnny Vegas and am off to bed at 2am in preparation for the 7am start at Muirfield's first tee. The remote has new batteries, the third television has been installed, the tracking device for the website is now live and I'm raring to go.

• Like 2

Tomorrow through Sunday promises to be the ultimate four-day Everest challenge for British TV sportaholics. Each day there is 12 hours of live Open golf on the BBC, 5 hours of live Tour de France on Eurosport and 6 hours of live Ashes cricket on Sky - a brutal regime, you must admit. I have been in serious training for months with the help of copious amounts of red wine and cigarettes and hope that you will all sponsor me for my chosen charity Couch Potatoes Anonymous. Should I perish in the attempt I have no doubt that The Sun will emotionally blackmail the country into contributing plenty more of its hard-earned. I've received many good luck messages from the likes of Johnny Vegas and am off to bed at 2am in preparation for the 7am start at Muirfield's first tee. The remote has new batteries, the third television has been installed, the tracking device for the website is now live and I'm raring to go.

And if the snoozefest of golf, cricket and cycling would put you in a coma that Rip Van Winkle would be proud of, there's always live World Superbikes from Moscow and live British Superbikes from Brands Hatch on all day on Eurosport 2.

One for the ladies......(this is Sylvain Guintoli - he is French but lives in England with his English wife, and he has developed a cracking accent that makes one go moist at the knees......)

sylvain_zps81cd2590.jpg

• Like 1

I was under the impression it was a 6am start!

Still, best of luck with the formidable task.

• Like 1