honez

Jimmy Savile

Surely Mike Yarwood was too pissed out of his head to get involved in that kind of business. Unless the alcoholism that was attributed to his career decline was overplayed a bit...

Most of those at Norman Collier's funeral are in their 70s, not sure any of them of legends though.

Hmmmmmm

Is that supposed to look like he's got his cock out? Or is it just an unfortunate coincidence or do I just have a dirty mind?

6 in total left (though they maybe more)

3 have not been named but have been arrested . including two 65 year olds and a certain comic legend who we know from the previous posts. I don't know many celebs aged 65 so can't even take a guess at the other two .

3 have been named online but haven't been arrested. Two are very high profile and i wonder if their lawyers or contacts have kept them from being arrested. One thing is for sure if one of these isn't arrested there is a cover up as in they are only allowing the bottom rung to be arrested and not the higher ups.

http://answers.yahoo...30141850AAZgjbi

Elm-Lodge-Guest-House-Mary-Moss-Names.jpg

http://coulditbetrue...paedophile.html

Oh and there is a theory that a certain EJ is one of the 65 year olds arrested and was arrested before his 66th birthday but his lawyers managed to stop it being released until the 4th april when a certain EJ had turned 66th . That way the police had arrested a 65 year old but he was then 66 when the police released it to the media deflecting attention from him. Amazing what lawyers can do .

There's a fairly obvious thread of enquiry with some of the highest profile names here; all either known gay or widely believed to be denial/in the closet cases. Looking at the age of consent for gay sex (illegal to late sixties, initially 21 and brought down in line with hetrosexual sex later on) there are acts that would have been criminal in the seventies that are legal now. Assuming there were organised groups procuring under-age rent boys...

Does that get added to or subtracted from his list of one thousand conquests?

• Like 1

Just about every old rocker must be a possible suspect. How long till Led Zep's 'red snapper' groupie comes forward?

"M'lud, you must remember this was the culture of 1971, when inserting Lutjanus campechanus into a young lady's private parts was considered the societal norm".

There's a fairly obvious thread of enquiry with some of the highest profile names here; all either known gay or widely believed to be denial/in the closet cases. Looking at the age of consent for gay sex (illegal to late sixties, initially 21 and brought down in line with hetrosexual sex later on) there are acts that would have been criminal in the seventies that are legal now. Assuming there were organised groups procuring under-age rent boys...

I don't think acts like, say, Cannon & Ball should have ever been made legal. :evil2:

• Like 7

They're going to arrest the 1970s next...

• Like 5

Its funny to think a couple of years ago nobody had anything to link Ken Barlow, Max Clifford, Jim Davidson, Wilfred De'ath, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, Jimmy Saville, Freddy Starr and Dave Lee Travis

• Like 1

Oh and there is a theory that a certain EJ is one of the 65 year olds arrested and was arrested before his 66th birthday but his lawyers managed to stop it being released until the 4th april when a certain EJ had turned 66th . That way the police had arrested a 65 year old but he was then 66 when the police released it to the media deflecting attention from him. Amazing what lawyers can do .

You can say that, but he's still standing.

• Like 1

Sounds like there's a scandal in the wind...

• Like 5

I'd have fucked someone else too, if my wife looked like Deirdre fucking Barlow.

• Like 6

I'd have fucked someone else too, if my wife looked like Deirdre fucking Barlow.

He did, he did!!!

Kermit The Frog is the latest celebrity arrested for being a paedo, police have found child spawn at his house.

• Like 4

He did, he did!!!

I bet Wendy Crozier dobbed him in. Woman scorned and all that...

• Like 1

Probably someone looking to make a fast buck. This crime took place almost 50 years ago? She must have a good memory.

I was suggesting more her children's arses, to be honest. I don't think her slack, well reemed bunghole would have held much attraction for a nonce like Clifford*.

*is alleged to be

Two people were very lucky not to have been thrown inside yesterday for "outing" a Bulger killer.

Id suggest, in the current climate, using the word "alleged" to cover your arse will not work, fuck, YOU have suggested that Clifford is a nonce and, irrespective of whether you are merely passing on heresay or not, it will make no fucking difference whatsoever.

You are a bloody fool if you think you are untouchable.

Ive not heard any such allegation and suggesting otherwise could be prejudicial to any trial.

They could really throw the book at you for that.

Well done.

Just to clarify the following:

1) Max Clifford has been charged following an allegation that he had non-consensual sex with an underage girl.

2) An established colloquial term for a person who has non-consensual sex with an underage girl is a 'Nonce'.

Therefore, it is perfectly correct and reasonable to state that Max Clifford is an alleged nonce. There's no heresay involved at all, as its a matter of public record that he has been charged with an offence. I'm not calling him anything he isn't.

The Jamie Bulger killer 'outers' were nearly jailed not for anything they said about the two men convicted of murder, but for breaching a condition set by the court that the two cannot be identified. Thats contempt of court, not a libel issue.

However, out of respect for your standing on the site I will happily edit the comment should you so wish.

Latest on Rolf:

"SCOTLAND Yard detectives have conducted inquiries in Australia in relation to sex abuse allegations against entertainer Rolf Harris.

At least two detectives travelled to Australia in late March as part of their investigation into claims made about Harris, according to the Seven Network tonight.

It was not clear whether any formal interviews were conducted during the visit."

Source: http://www.news.com.au/national-news/uk-cops-investigating-sex-abuse-claims-against-rolf-harris-came-to-australia/story-fncynjr2-1226633475397

Thing is about Harris/Roache, why is it all coming out now?

Whoever is making these allegations could have done this 10, 20, 30 years ago. If this sorry business is true, who was keeping a lid on it all this time?

Thing is about Harris/Roache, why is it all coming out now?

Whoever is making these allegations could have done this 10, 20, 30 years ago. If this sorry business is true, who was keeping a lid on it all this time?

I think they got the courage after seeing so many others come forward. Also you might have some boys /girls who were raped by multiple celebs we know jimmy like to procure young children for his showbiz friends .

Kermit The Frog is the latest celebrity arrested for being a paedo, police have found child spawn at his house.

Is it any surprise, he always had this strange enjoyment for people shoving their fists up his ass

I was suggesting more her children's arses, to be honest. I don't think her slack, well reemed bunghole would have held much attraction for a nonce like Clifford*.

*is alleged to be

Two people were very lucky not to have been thrown inside yesterday for "outing" a Bulger killer.

Id suggest, in the current climate, using the word "alleged" to cover your arse will not work, fuck, YOU have suggested that Clifford is a nonce and, irrespective of whether you are merely passing on heresay or not, it will make no fucking difference whatsoever.

You are a bloody fool if you think you are untouchable.

Ive not heard any such allegation and suggesting otherwise could be prejudicial to any trial.

They could really throw the book at you for that.

Well done.

Just to clarify the following:

1) Max Clifford has been charged following an allegation that he had non-consensual sex with an underage girl.

2) An established colloquial term for a person who has non-consensual sex with an underage girl is a 'Nonce'.

Therefore, it is perfectly correct and reasonable to state that Max Clifford is an alleged nonce. There's no heresay involved at all, as its a matter of public record that he has been charged with an offence. I'm not calling him anything he isn't.

The Jamie Bulger killer 'outers' were nearly jailed not for anything they said about the two men convicted of murder, but for breaching a condition set by the court that the two cannot be identified. Thats contempt of court, not a libel issue.

However, out of respect for your standing on the site I will happily edit the comment should you so wish.

Standing on this site?!?! Ive never had any!!! :)

People may plough their own furrow, personally, id be very careful of what i said on a forum.

Contempt of Court, Libel, you say Potato I say, ummm, Potato etc, etc.

If I was Max Clifford Id be inclined to argue that there was no way Id get a fair trial because everybody is saying that he is a nonce ( alleged) and there is not a Jury to be formed that is unlikely to have not seen such accusations online and still have an open mind. I think thats a given.

We have already seen an attempt to gag the press and it would be naive to think that the WWW wouldnt be next.

Just let nobody assume that because somebody has been charged through the legal process its open season for people to say what they like.

If there are legal eagles here maybe they can throw some light on it?

Anyway, I did some digging tonight and, fuck me, if only half of what is out there has even a grain of truth, we are looking at something that will be one of the biggest investigations this Country has ever seen.

I admit to being into conspiracy theories and, from what ive read, what has gone on is beyond shocking and will shake this country to the core, so much so, that nobody will find a joke to crack about it, not even Mary for flip sakes!!! :lol:

MPFC, you legend!!!!!

Is it any surprise, he always had this strange enjoyment for people shoving their fists up his ass

Its ARSE man, ARSE!!!

• Like 1