Magere Hein

Death In The Family

My cat died today.I dont suppose any of u will even care though

You're so wrong. I care. I care that your cat had such a complete nonce for an owner. Poor little bastard.

Oh, and just so I don't disappoint you, there should be two spaces after the full stop, an apostrophe in 'dont', 'u' should be 'you', a full stop after 'though', and quite possibly a comma after 'care'.

• Like 2

Guest Guest

fuck off u twat

fuck off u twat

Thats 'Fuck off, you twat.'

fuck off u twat

And if I may add: Fuck the fuck off to Fucksville, and when you get there, fuck off some more.

• Like 1

fuck off u twat

And if I may add: Fuck the fuck off to Fucksville, and when you get there, fuck off some more.

Top marks!

• Like 1

Oddly going through a triple whammy at the moment.

Firstly the father of a close mate of mine died last weekend very unexpectedly, aged 68, then to cap that a good friend who was dealing with throat cancer died (given the all clear from cancer then his artery in the neck broke and the end wasn't pleasant but quick).

Just come home from work to find out our ex business partners husband has been rushed to the local hospice with cancer and has "hours".

I knew I'd got my suit dry cleaned for a reason early last week........

Wow, that's a lot to handle in one go. Sadly as we get older, the reason the suit comes out ain't for weddings no more.....

Quite sorry to hear of your losses, unusual that so many happen at once.

Honestly this bloody bastard of a year just keeps on delivering shit.

Just been told some I was at school with has got pancreatic cancer (stage 4) and is inoperable. 38 years old with a young daughter. Saw him at the last school reunion about 2 years ago.

Guest msc

Not got access to my account just now - computer issues - but just wanted to pass on best wishes to you at this time, PHBB; that's an awful run of losses for anyone at once.

msc

Within the last 2 years my granny, grandfather, cat, friend and great-aunt died, and a few days ago one of my great-uncles had a heart attack... not a good 2 years for me :/

As you know 2012 has been a pretty dreadful year for me.....

It's ending with a vicious sting in the tail- another totally unexpected death last night thanks to Cot death.

Roll on fucking midnight.

As you know 2012 has been a pretty dreadful year for me.....

It's ending with a vicious sting in the tail- another totally unexpected death last night thanks to Cot death.

Roll on fucking midnight.

sorry for your loss. Hope things improve in 2013.

Sorry to hear that, Phil. Hope good times are just around the corner for you.

My old schools mates fight with cancer lasted a mere 6 weeks. Back to Weston Mill Crem on Tuesday.....

FIngers crossed it'll be the only time this year.

I have just learned that my grandmother has died in the hospital from congestive heart failure. she was 92.

Regards,

TUM :(

I have just learned that my grandmother has died in the hospital from congestive heart failure. she was 92.

Regards,

TUM :(

Sorry to hear that, my sympathies.

92's not a bad innings, though.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

My wee old dad died yesterday at 7:00 a.m. Alzheimers and Dementia paved the way for the respiratory infection that took him in the end, he had a peaceful death.

He was a great folk singer and sang with Alex Harvey, Matt McGinn, Billy Connolly and many others in his youth at the folk song club in Glasgow

This was his song, sung by Archie Fisher, another contemporary.

Sorry to hear of your loss, LG. Best wishes at this time.

Oh shite. My thoughts are with you, LG.

regards,

Hein

My deepest condolences LG. Really sorry to hear that your Dad has died. When you lose those who mean so much to you, you can only draw comfort from the fact that from the start of your life to the end of theirs, together, you knew that the true love was extra special.

Strength, courage, fortitude, memories and love.

Guest Guest

My wee old dad died yesterday at 7:00 a.m. Alzheimers and Dementia paved the way for the respiratory infection that took him in the end, he had a peaceful death.

He was a great folk singer and sang with Alex Harvey, Matt McGinn, Billy Connolly and many others in his youth at the folk song club in Glasgow

This was his song, sung by Archie Fisher, another contemporary.

So sorry to hear of your loss.my dads got emphysema and in his late 70s so am grateful for whatever time he has left.i don't know how Ill cope when he goes

Thinking of you, Lady G. You had already lost your Dad in a way, but it is still hard when it comes.

Deepest condolences L.G. You'll have many fond memories of him to look back upon.