Sign in to follow this  
Guest EST

Macaulay Culkin

Actor Macaulay Culkin looking frail.

Good God, he looks like my brother did when we thought he had AIDS. He didn't though, he had glandular fever.

I thought he looked more like Shaggy from Scooby Doo

Good God, he looks like my brother did when we thought he had AIDS. He didn't though, he had glandular fever.

I thought he looked more like Shaggy from Scooby Doo

Well funnily enough we have called my brother Shaggy too, as well as Phil Mitchell and Keith Lemon.

Yes looking frail but I know from past experience that a sinlge photo of someone looking frail isn't enough. Could be taken from a bad angle, doctored photo for sensationalist purposes etc.If they're not even speculating about him being ill there's almost certainly nothing in it.Probably just gone low-carb or something.

Macaulay Culkin won't die because Harry and Marv tried twice and can't a third time because where there is a Culkin there is a bystander who belongs to the local soup kitchen.

I have been looking at a few Whitney Houston threads around the place this afternoon and some people (who seem to be even more amateurish at forecasting celeb deaths than us) are predicting Macaulay Culkin might not have long to go, based on this recent photo:

Macaulay-Culkin-gaunt-photos-470x346.jpg

Drugs, AIDS or just a scruffy slob?

I thought he was auditioning for a remake of Steptoe and Son

• Like 2

Some follow-up on the Incredible Culk:

"Macaulay Culkin defends frail appearance

2/11/2012

Samantha Yeh

After speculations flew that Macaulay Culkin's thin frame meant health problems for the child star, Culkin chose to cancel his monthly DJ gig in New York City on Feb. 9.

The rumors began after pictures hit the Internet of the child star looking extremely thin while walking around New York City earlier in the week.

A representative for Culkin combated rumors to E! News "Macaulay Culkin is in perfectly good health. For Entertainment Tonight, or any other media outlet, to speculate otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive. We implore them to discontinue the rumor.""

Source: http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/macaulay-culkin-defends-frail-appearance-02-11-2012

While I was looking for information, I just came across this gem from a few years ago as well:

Home Alone Culkin ‘is dad of Blanket’

DAVID WILLETTS

in Los Angeles

Published: 31 Aug 2009

ACTOR Macaulay Culkin is the mystery dad of Michael Jackson's son Blanket, it was claimed last night.

[snip]

The source added: "This isn't just chitter-chatter, even Culkin suspects he's Blanket's father.

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2614985/Home-Alone-Macaulay-Culkin-is-dad-of-Blanket.html

What would we do without the Sun? ;)

The National Enquirer has made Culkin the latest person on their "6 MONTHS TO LIVE!" list, claiming he has nearly overdosed on heroin and also is addicted to oxycodone, Perocdet, and other drugs.

Apparently "V I C O D I N" alerts the spam filter.

Edited by angryGreatness

The National Enquirer has made Culkin the latest person on their "6 MONTHS TO LIVE!" list, claiming he has nearly overdosed on heroin and also is addicted to oxycodone, Perocdet, and other drugs.

Apparently "V I C O D I N" alerts the spam filter.

The tabloids are giving us a field day between this and Bill Clinton. Wouldn't surprise me either way if it is true or bull, given the history of those rags. We know most child stars end up screwy, though.

Whatever happened to Culkin's ex-wife? She was cute in that trashy Bully film but it seems that since then her career has tanked as much as his has.

Apparently NOT a junkie

There is also a report he has a $6000 dollar a month drug habit .Somehow I can't see him living into old age .

Apparently NOT a junkie

There is also a report he has a $6000 dollar a month drug habit .Somehow I can't see him living into old age .

A $6000 a month drug habit is keeping most pensioners alive...

;)

• Like 1

Apparently NOT a junkie

;)

True but i do know when my grandmother was alive she never done any of the hard stuff like SPAM or statins .

Apparently NOT a junkie

;)

True but i do know when my grandmother was alive she never done any of the hard stuff like SPAM or statins .

I disagree, I'll wager most old people who lived through World War 2 were regular users of Spam.

• Like 1

Apparently NOT a junkie

;)

I disagree, I'll wager most old people who lived through World War 2 were regular users of Spam.

someone is using there admin power to spam me haha .

I have never had spam i've heard its disgusting true or false?

Aye, well either way, Culkin's skin is the colour and consistency of Spam!

Apparently NOT a junkie

;)

No idea, never had it. Looks gross though.

Oh, come on. Two slices of spam, about 8 to 10mm thick, ( sometimes battered) fried along with a slice of white bread, with a couple of tinned plum tomatoes and a nice dollop of scrambled eggs (with salt, pepper and milk mixed in) by the side was a staple 1970's kids fair round our way.

Did me no harm...

At least I've never never done drugs, let alone have a $6,000 a month habit.

Apparently NOT a junkie

;)

SPAM is an acquired taste. My gran ate it a couple of times a week. It's very popular in Hawaii

Might as well...

Aye, I'll admit to a minor spam habit during childhood. We lived oop north, money were tight by't end o' the week etc etc (seventeen pages deleted here including some shit about "17 of us living in a shoebox in't middle o't road!").

Bland, salty but filling in a basic sort of way. Fries up well with onions!

Mom used to chop up Spam and mix it with egg noodles and some kind of cream sauce and, I think, peas.

*shudder*