Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Angela Castro

"Angela Maria Castro Ruz, older sister of Fidel and Raul Castro has died in Havana at the age of 88 years"

Guest Guest

Angela Castro

"Angela Maria Castro Ruz, older sister of Fidel and Raul Castro has died in Havana at the age of 88 years"

keep trying Mr Reaper..you'll get it right eventually...

keep trying Mr Reaper..you'll get it right eventually...

He always does. :blink:

regards,

Hein

Angela Castro

How ironic

Angela Castro

How ironic

fidel just keeps on going doesn't he starting to think he may be around for another 10 or more years.

Angela Castro

How ironic

fidel just keeps on going doesn't he starting to think he may be around for another 10 or more years.

Castro doesn't even believe he'll live another year, given his previous comment about not expecting to outlive Obama's first term.

I'd say that he'll be dead within 1-5 years.

Guest tower

i believe hugo chavez will die before fidel bastard. wft are all these commi defending this fidel bastard. they should get of the internet as the usa invented it. thanks for capitalism . some a** will say comis invented but it was American born Leonard Kleinrock as one of the inventor. look it up comis.

Guest fefe

i believe hugo chavez will die before fidel bastard. wft are all these commi defending this fidel bastard. they should get of the internet as the usa invented it. thanks for capitalism . some a** will say comis invented but it was American born Leonard Kleinrock as one of the inventor. look it up comis.

I think you might be legally retarded. Please seek professional help.

Angela Castro

How ironic

Castro doesn't even believe he'll live another year, given his previous comment about not expecting to outlive Obama's first term.

I'd say that he'll be dead within 1-5 years.

I think i read somewhere that people who live into their late 80s have more often than not (statistically speaking anyway ) the same odds of dying rather than rising as they get older. The odds of dying don't rise like they do when we get into their 70s and early 80s.

wish i could find the article very interesting read, So im kind of basing it on that really.

Surely the odds of dying are 100% whatever your age? Hope you find the article!

• Like 1

Comandante en jefe meets bisshop of Rome:

m1fz9ebahkjs_700.jpg

It's a pity Benedict isn't on the list this year, such double portraits of our favourites are rare.

regards,

Hein

Guest voice of wisdom

My sources tell me that Fidel Castro is gravely ill and has been confined to bed for the past several weeks. There could be good news for deathlist any day now!

My sources tell me that Fidel Castro is gravely ill and has been confined to bed for the past several weeks. There could be good news for deathlist any day now!

Looked like he was well enough to meet the pope the other day. Unless you're suggesting he was sitting up in bed

m1fz9ebahkjs_700.jpg

It's a pity Benedict isn't on the list this year, such double portraits of our favourites are rare.

regards,

Hein

He looks like christopher lee.

http://www.ssa.gov/o...S/table4c6.html

odds are listed by age and gender...

So if you were a real saddo :nerd: (and surely this is the kind of site where saddos like me congregate!), if you applied the percentage likelihood of dying in a year against the age and gender of each of the Death List 50 we could calculate whether the Death List Committee have managed to outperform a monkey sticking pins in a list of famous people.

This doesn't seem to belong on the Castro thread but i don't know how to reply to one thread and move it to another (and if i did I wouldn't know which thread I should move it to).

m1fz9ebahkjs_700.jpg

regards,

Hein

He looks like christopher lee.

Perhaps Mr Lee is now working as castro's double but hopefully only on a short-term contract

If he dies this year i think it will be biggest death of 2012 not many can top him apart from obama or one of the beatles or beiber .

If he dies this year i think it will be biggest death of 2012 not many can top him apart from obama or one of the beatles or beiber .

I think Prince Philip would get more global coverage than Fidel.

I left him out of the game I run because of verification issues - maybe that was a mistake.

I think Prince Philip would get more global coverage than Fidel.

I left him out of the game I run because of verification issues - maybe that was a mistake.

You mean fidel might die and cuba will keep it secret ? maybe for a couple of days , north korea is more secretive I think and they kept kim jong il's death a secret for about a day and a half . Who knows though I remember a couple of years ago fidel wasn't seen for months and people thought he was dead.

I still think they kept Prince Rainier on ice for a few days because of the Pope dying.

Guest Jak

Fidel Castro wil die this year , this month of April 2012

I know this because I have written his name in my "notebook"

- KIRA

- Judas V.

Fidel Castro wil die this year , this month of April 2012

I know this because I have written his name in my "notebook"

- KIRA

- Judas V.

By a weird coincidence, I have had his name scribbled down on a post-it note for the past 5 years, but no luck yet