Guest KateS

Margaret Thatcher

Hmmm, maybe they should hire one former Yorkshire miner per day to tell her Dennis is dead.

It's been a traumatic cou[ple of days for Lady T.Sunday was the 8th(that number again) anniversary of hubby Dennis death and today her precious handbag went on sale.Will the strain of it all finish her off? Probably not,but we're 3 months without a hit and counting so getting a bit desperate...

As for the handbag, I think David Cameron selling off the Falklands would be more likely to finish her off.

could happen...

Thatcher too frail and weak to attend tomorrows Reagan statue unveling.Thats it then.We're unlikely to ever see her in public again :unsure: Maybe the dissappointment of missin g tomorrows event will finish her off

Thatcher too frail and weak to attend tomorrows Reagan statue unveling.Thats it then.We're unlikely to ever see her in public again :unsure: Maybe the dissappointment of missin g tomorrows event will finish her off

She probably doesn't know who Reagan was anymore...

Baroness Thatcher's London offices at the House of Lords have been closed.

An aide has said it's unlikely she'll be seen in public again.

• Sad 1

Is this dried up prawn still ALIVE. Die die dieeeeeeeee already, you dried up lump of fungus. Die.

Baroness Thatcher's London offices at the House of Lords have been closed.

An aide has said it's unlikely she'll be seen in public again.

Unless her wake has an open coffin perhaps?

Is this dried up prawn still ALIVE. Die die dieeeeeeeee already, you dried up lump of fungus. Die.

she will die within 3 years max.have patience

PS you'll note I said a few weeks ago that she's unlikely to be seen in public again.I wonder if this aid e of hers is reading my posts

she will die within 3 years max.have patience

PS you'll note I said a few weeks ago that she's unlikely to be seen in public again.I wonder if this aid e of hers is reading my posts

Yes - as if Thatcher wasn't in a bad enough state already, her aides have started trawling the net to take the advice of a moron.

It seems that Thatcher has found enough strength to make her first public appearance in nearly a year .. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13...sary-party.html She doesnt look as bad as I thought she would

A rare outing for a defiant Maggie: Baroness Thatcher attends Saatchi's 40th anniversary party

By Simon Cable

Last updated at 10:35 AM on 10th September 2010

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13...l#ixzz1XYwQuG9k

You really should pay a bit more attention

It seems that Thatcher has found enough strength to make her first public appearance in nearly a year .. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13...sary-party.html She doesnt look as bad as I thought she would

A rare outing for a defiant Maggie: Baroness Thatcher attends Saatchi's 40th anniversary party

By Simon Cable

Last updated at 10:35 AM on 10th September 2010

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13...l#ixzz1XYwQuG9k

You really should pay a bit more attention

I'm a tad embarrassed by that basic error I must admit .When I saw the date I assumed it was this year.. :smiley_f:

Put in an appearance at Liam Fox's birthday bash after being unable to attend previous engagements, a sign she is doing better perhaps?

Put in an appearance at Liam Fox's birthday bash after being unable to attend previous engagements, a sign she is doing better perhaps?

she still doesn't look very well! :lol:

Well what would you expect from a frail 85-year old? But the fact she made it there perhaps suggests she won't be joining Denis as soon as some had thought/hoped. Mind you no word on how long she stayed or how she seemed

Do you think Fox's somewhat diminutive stature is down to being deprived of school milk in the early seventies?

Do you think Fox's somewhat diminutive stature is down to being deprived of school milk in the early seventies?

I was at school in the mid-80s and got milk regularly :lol:

I was at school in the mid-80s and got milk regularly :lol:

I was at school in the mid-80s and got milked regularly :lol:

Margaret Thatcher turns 86 years old today.

I know this because one of my facebook friends has wished her a happy birthday...his grandfather and father are millionaires.

This 'friend' used to be an ardent supporter of the SNP...but then he found out what inheritance tax was and became a Tory.

Dear My Claus, sir

I don't want a lot for Christmas. I am not greedy, if you just give me that old hag Margaret Thatcher dead, I am willing to donate any other gifts I receive to the charity of you choice.

Thank you

Damon Killian

p.s.

If you could do the same for Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi, its would be very much appreciated

:smileyd:

Dear My Claus, sir

I don't want a lot for Christmas. I am not greedy, if you just give me that old hag Margaret Thatcher dead, I am willing to donate any other gifts I receive to the charity of you choice.

Thank you

Damon Killian

p.s.

If you could do the same for Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi, its would be very much appreciated

:smileyd:

Dear Damon,

Since you have been a good boy all year, and Maggie has definitely been a very naughty little girl in her time, I have decided to grant your wish by giving her a free dinner voucher for Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck this year: http://www.bbc.co.uk...kshire-16050546

Yours faithfully,

Mr S. Claus

North Pole

well if she wants oysters or razor clams she will have to eat elsewhere from now on. Perhaps an anoymous internet order delivered to her door?

Speaking of Food poisoning. Remember when Mr Bean tried to compete with a guest in a sea side resort, and ate some very very bad clams? hahahahahahhahhahaahahahahaha.