The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2012

This old guy seems to be really fit but he is still 100 years old

Fauja Singh becomes oldest marathon runner

Its Snickers, not marathon ;-)

You're getting to be as bad as notaguest. This was posted ages ago.

You've taken that too far. Nobody is as bad a notaguest

Whilst we're debating the very old and avoiding the low-hanging fruit thread we could consider Dame Kathleen Ollerenshaw. Mathematician, who could probably tell you exactly how many days it is to her 100th birthday in October 2012. No reason to suspect imminent death, other than the mileage on the clock where she's concerned.

It isn't often that a Native American Indian gets to feature on this these pages, but the activist and actor Russell Means may well get a UK obituary before very long, following his recent diagnosis of esophageal cancer.

392423075_2b07ce0acf.jpg

Definitely one to watch. i'm sticking him in my DDP for next year. :rolleyes:

When DDT notices a possibility for next year, they barely last a month :P

http://www.nativenewsnetwork.com/russell-m...nificantly.html

Update on Means: He states that the tumor in his throat has "greatly diminished." Don't cross him off your shortlists however, he also states that the cancer is much more widespread then originally thought.

Kelly Rowland Forced to pull out of x fixer factor due to mystery illness.

There IS a god.

If they replaced her with Kevin Rowland then there really would be a God ;)

415HGCGD6AL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Truly, the pop bampot's bampot; TV gold for sure. Bring it on.

Vincent Tabak

30wxo8w.jpg

The statement made by the Yeates family could well be read by some of Tabak's new neighbours as a request. Someone may be willing to oblige them. Where's that Fowkes chap?

For us, it is with regret that capital punishment is not a possible option for his sentence. The best we can hope for him is that he spends the rest of his life incarcerated, where his life is a living hell, being the recipient of all the evils, deprivations and degradations that his situation can provide.

Legendary singer Andy Williams has been diagnosed with bladder cancer.

Link above doesn't seem to work. here's one that does though

Guest Tina Webley

Noel Edmunds.

Noel Edmunds.

That's the kind of optimism we like to see on here.

Noel Edmunds.

The kind of dickhead who would pre-record the commentary of his own funeral...

Noel Edmunds.

The kind of dickhead who would pre-record the commentary of his own funeral...

One identical sealed box.

• Like 1

Dame Lesley Strathie, HM Revenue and Customs Chief Executive and Permanent Secretary, has resigned due to ill health. She was diagnosed with cancer in July.

Idle Wikipedia clicking brought me to the page of Edith Eyde, founder of the world's first lesbian magazine (no, not that kind) Vice Versa in 1947. She's still alive and turns 92 next year. No health information but she's definitely the kind of person who'd get their carking typed up in The Guardian.

Freddie Starr has been taken to hospital with a severe allergic reaction, having started in I'm A Celebrity...

The man's health mental and physical isn't great. It'd be premature to right him off yet, or - probably - to give him his own thread. But form studying possibilities should probably be seized before the public ensure he is one of the first to depart the jungle.

Freddie Starr has been taken to hospital with a severe allergic reaction, having started in I'm A Celebrity...

The man's health mental and physical isn't great. It'd be premature to right him off yet, or - probably - to give him his own thread. But form studying possibilities should probably be seized before the public ensure he is one of the first to depart the jungle.

Watching Jessica-Jane Clement in her bikini isnt good for my health :-)

I would go happy though

Guest Lorna Law

I agree re Freddie Starr, I couldn't believe how ill he looked on entering the jungle. I hope I am wrong but I have a bad feeling about him. Another name I need to throw in which may shock people is Peter Kay. He has put on masses of weight but its not just that he looks uncomfortable and there is just a look about him that says major heart attack to me. I get a horrible feeling every time I see him, I hope I am wrong but remember I said this.

http://www.dailyreco..._medium=twitter

Out the jungle by the looks of this.

http://www.dailyreco..._medium=twitter

Out the jungle by the looks of this.

Won't be following in the tradition of Sid James and Tommy Cooper then

I noticed someone posted regarding their concerns for Peter Kay even though there has been no public reports regarding his health etc.

I too have my concerns over someone famous and have to get it off my chest here (and also to say i told you so if it happens).

Mark Feehily from the band Westlife always gives me serious call for concern when i watch him perform on TV. His eyes and mannerisms make him look in a total daze and he doesn't seem to know where he is and what he is doing half the time. He seems like he is in some kind of comatosed state.

My missus tells me to stop being stupid when i mention Feehily and accuses me of being obsessed with Dead pools but this isn't really about picking someone for the deathlist, deadpool etc.

He really does worry me when I see him. I am indifferent about Westlife and their music and the people in the band seem ok lads to me so wish him or them no harm.

Maybe this is just the way Mark naturally is but i do fear for him.

His eyes and mannerisms make him look in a total daze and he doesn't seem to know where he is and what he is doing half the time. He seems like he is in some kind of comatosed state.

Fair point, but I would have said the same about the entire Yeovil Town defence as Carlisle spanked them a few weeks ago, and I don't see their supporters predicting their imminent death.

Edited by Magere Hein
Quote fix.