Windsor

Where Has Tempus, Godot, Everybody, Anybody Gone?

He's gone dotty and taken all his posts with him. Too much deathlist can do that to you.

He's gone dotty and taken all his posts with him. Too much deathlist can do that to you.

Idiot.

FFS!

It's an internet forum, it isn't that serious, is it? I had some sane and enjoyable swappings of PMs with TF and - unlike a few others - actually had some time for the guy.

It's like when George Best chose the pop over the footy, or summat.

Quite a few people who haven't posted for a while have no posts showing up on their profiles.

I think it's since the last forum update, but if you do a search you still find posts from them.

Heaven knows why.

Or perhaps she doesn't.

Quite a few people who haven't posted for a while have no posts showing up on their profiles.

I think it's since the last forum update, but if you do a search you still find posts from them.

Heaven knows why.

Or perhaps she doesn't.

You can still see members posts by looking on their profiles, just use the drop down box under 'options'on the left hand side. Tempus has actually physically changed all of his post to this

some people obviously have too much time on their hands <_< .

As has been mentioned on the "Who are you calling a Twunt thread". Keep up.

Aye well he was always completely mental actually. In a way you could consider this development an improvement.

I don't know how many people still remember the night when he constantly and untiringly spammed the forum with abusive messages for about six hours, using one proxy server after another to get by the frantic attempts of the mods to block his IP.

The only reason he wasn't banned back then was because it wasn't possible.

Shame really because he's an incredibly clever, knowledgeable and articulate chap.

A sort of anti-Banshees.

Darn it, his posts claiming volleyball was a more popular world sport than football were some of my favourites.

How many posts did he have to change to "."? Maybe he got paranoid that somehow his true identity might be revealed, and he'd be at risk of an exposé ruining his chances of ever being elected PM.

So, after crashing in yesterday, is he gonna - like - stay?

So, after crashing in yesterday, is he gonna - like - stay?

Probably not.

Heaven knows why.

Or perhaps she doesn't.

You can still see members posts by looking on their profiles, just use the drop down box under 'options'on the left hand side. Tempus has actually physically changed all of his post to this

some people obviously have too much time on their hands :rolleyes: .

I wondered why I saw a lot of comments with just a full stop as a comment I thought it was some type of shocked I'm speechless way to post on a forum . :lol:

:smoking-smiley: People come and go on the Internet.

Godot had an announcement a long while back that he'd not be posting again here, yet he did. I took an absence for whatever reason or reasons and didn't say anything about it. It always gives me a chuckle :lol: to see people say that they won't be posting again. Usually they return as the same person. Some who think they are witty and able to conceal their identity reappear as Stevie Nicks or at least as someone else but with a little effort they can be spotted. (just ask Bennett Cerf if you have doubts) :smoking-smiley:

Then there are those who can pull it together and fool people :hatsoff: ........at least for a time. At some point they put up a post that gives them away.....or at least people think it does. If the person doesn't reveal that it is them then how are we to ever really know? :scratchhead:

In the end, I come for the posts. I stay for the entertainment and if an entertaining poster departs, I am just glad I got to see their posts before they moved on to their next gig. :smoking-smiley:

• Like 4