weatherman90

Tammy Faye Messner

Guest I, Ron Butterfly

Is there another kind of immortalised, Dead O'Gonner?

Immortalised for ever!

to perpetuate in fame

You're wasting your time with this mouth-breather, NAP. It ain't looking good, is it?

Immortalised for ever!

to perpetuate in fame

You're wasting your time with this mouth-breather, NAP. It ain't looking good, is it?

What is a mouth-breather - I've heard the expression many times but never really knew exactly what one is?

Immortalised for ever!

to perpetuate in fame

What is a mouth-breather - I've heard the expression many times but never really knew exactly what one is?

Is it any relation to a window-licker?

Here you go. Consider yourself enlightened.

lol this is quite funny i struggled to come up with a defence from Notapotatos comment, all i did was find a different deffinition in the dictionary.

Note to self big words make me sound like a pompus T*@t stick to word you understand yourself!!!!

Guest Caroline
:P Stupid posters! INOPERABLE just means THAT. It doesn't mean NO recovery. Chemo can reduce a cancer to nothing! Ask my father..he also has lung cancer and the tumor has reduced significantly with one treatment...this site makes me sick. You people that have never suffered with a loved one just wait...it will happen one day and see how YOU like this crap. Google should remove it.

I agree with you! I wasn't sure what the site would be like. I was curious about who had passed away this year already and wanted to see. Instead, I find comments from insensitive people who need to be prayed for, badly. My mother passed away from an inoperable lung cancer from second hand smoke, and believe me, my life is changed forever. People who haven't loved someone, so much in their lives, and had them die, have no clue. It's no laughing matter. I guess these people haven't loved enough, or haven't lost enough yet. :lol:

Guest insensitive moron
:P Stupid posters! INOPERABLE just means THAT. It doesn't mean NO recovery. Chemo can reduce a cancer to nothing! Ask my father..he also has lung cancer and the tumor has reduced significantly with one treatment...this site makes me sick. You people that have never suffered with a loved one just wait...it will happen one day and see how YOU like this crap. Google should remove it.

I agree with you! I wasn't sure what the site would be like. I was curious about who had passed away this year already and wanted to see. Instead, I find comments from insensitive people who need to be prayed for, badly. My mother passed away from an inoperable lung cancer from second hand smoke, and believe me, my life is changed forever. People who haven't loved someone, so much in their lives, and had them die, have no clue. It's no laughing matter. I guess these people haven't loved enough, or haven't lost enough yet. :lol:

Guess again.

lol where did the above ranters come from!!!! Apparently we cannot love! pure genius and purely narrow minded all rolled into one!

Instead, I find comments from insensitive people who need to be prayed for, badly.

Tammy's soulmate was so bad at praying, he was, amongst other things, not good enough to stand on the carpet.

Instead, I find comments from insensitive people who need to be prayed for, badly.

Tammy's soulmate was so bad at praying, he was, amongst other things, not good enough to stand on the carpet.

seems like he is cashing in on tammys passing to me

Guest Guest

petruska was murdered... has to count... wiki... ah... all traces of her have evaporated!

petruska was murdered... has to count... wiki... ah... all traces of her have evaporated!

Huh, Petruska Clarkson was murdered, or some other random individual who posted under that name? Nobody removed all traces of the late and suicidal Ms Clarkson from the Wikipedia, cos she never had a page there to start with.

Guests eh, even a split second for some of them is outstaying their welcome. Will this one return to explain him/herself?

Happy 80th, Jim Bakker. :party:

There’s a sweeps somewhere in sweeps thread.

93BE3783-5A33-4A2F-80BF-85D6F227C00F.jpeg

Funny I was talking on NYE about how I got into Deathlist and how it started with Tammy's illness for me. 

Fond memories of different times :old:

Just reread the thread, the parrells with Leah Bracknell are rather stunning in her fight. I think next celebrity with stage 4 lung cancer given the events cant be guaranteed a short illness.