Captain Oates

Interesting Ways To Die...

Kinky 'Hooker To The Stars' Died In Handcuffs:

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShowStory.asp?story=T...ed_in_handcuffs

"The lover of a £2,000-a-night 'hooker to the stars' broke down in tears as he told an inquest how he snorted cocaine as her naked, handcuffed body lay rotting nearby."

Eeeeew! (as they say across the pond)

"The lover of a £2,000-a-night 'hooker to the stars' broke down in tears as he told an inquest how he snorted cocaine as her naked, handcuffed body lay rotting nearby."

Would the body start to rot so quickly?

Would the body start to rot so quickly?

"Mr Wells, 28, told how he continued to take drugs for another three days even though he knew his girlfriend was dead."

Three days? Oh yeah. Should have been a nice drug taking environment.

Shaven-headed Wells wept as he told the inquest how he had tried to overdose on sleeping pills after discovering his lover's body.

He said: "I was trying to take all the tablets in the house, but they kept making me tired, so I took cocaine to keep me awake.

"I took everything that I could and downed it with a bottle of vodka. I wanted to join her, I wanted to kill myself."

Sorry to bother you with this life altering brain smashing piece of information Mr Wells, but if you're going to take a shed loads of SLEEPING pills, there's a 100% chance you'll start to feel TIRED. Seeing as you like being high, why not take yourself off to the Golden Gate Bridge and fall off it? Sheeesh.... :P

Shaven-headed Wells wept as he told the inquest how he had tried to overdose on sleeping pills after discovering his lover's body.

He said: "I was trying to take all the tablets in the house, but they kept making me tired, so I took cocaine to keep me awake.

"I took everything that I could and downed it with a bottle of vodka. I wanted to join her, I wanted to kill myself."

Sorry to bother you with this life altering brain smashing piece of information Mr Wells, but if you're going to take a shed loads of SLEEPING pills, there's a 100% chance you'll start to feel TIRED. Seeing as you like being high, why not take yourself off to the Golden Gate Bridge and fall off it? Sheeesh.... :P

I notice that this story is under the category "Healthy Living"

Blair introduces dawn raids for living too long.

Window cleaner drowns in own bucket!

Window cleaner drowns in own bucket!

I hope he'd finished the woman who found him's windows. It'd be awful for her to have to find another window cleaner to finish the job off.

'Yeah, love, I think I can squeeze you onto my round. By the way, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your last window cleaner?'

'Oh, he drowned in his own bucket.'

'Right...'

And will his next of kin be popping round next Friday to pick up the money owed on his round?

A good spot, To Die For. It's always good to spot a death that you could write a whole stand up comedy routine around.

Cheers,

BHB

Driver killed by flipped cow:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21753120-2,00.html

Following on from the "kangaroo through windscreen" death reported some months ago, it appears that Australia is becoming the place for what one might term "animal suicide killers".

"A spokeswoman said investigators thought the impact had flipped the cow onto the roof of the ute, crushing the 26-year-old driver." Quite a neat trick - bet he couldn't have done it if he had meant it!

Long jumper Salim Sdiri didn't actually die but it's interesting to see a sporting urban myth become reality. Ouch.

There is a story that exactly that happened at my secondary school, but sadly I think that is a myth too. There were plenty of PE teachers I would have gladly speared just for fun.

Just like the myth that female PE teachers are raving dykes? I thought it was just at my school until later on when other people brought up similar stories (checking you've had a shower, telling people to do PE in their underwear if they don't have the proper uniform, checking whether your "female reason" for getting out of swimming this week is true)! All myth. Maybe.

Edit -Anyone else click on the Gayest Referee link after the javelin incident? Raised a chuckle.

Long jumper Salim Sdiri didn't actually die but it's interesting to see a sporting urban myth become reality. Ouch.

There is a story that exactly that happened at my secondary school, but sadly I think that is a myth too. There were plenty of PE teachers I would have gladly speared just for fun.

Just like the myth that female PE teachers are raving dykes? I thought it was just at my school until later on when other people brought up similar stories (checking you've had a shower, telling people to do PE in their underwear if they don't have the proper uniform, checking whether your "female reason" for getting out of swimming this week is true)! All myth. Maybe.

Edit -Anyone else click on the Gayest Referee link after the javelin incident? Raised a chuckle.

Captain's Mate tells me that a girl pupil died as a result of being accidentally hit by a javelin at the girls 'version' of his (boys only) secondary school, so perhaps it isn't a myth after all.

Female PE teachers are fair game - especially at girls schools like the one I went to! :lol::evil2:

Having said that, the only female PE teacher whom I know for certain was a dyke was the most decent and least sadistic of them all.

Guest Guest_Madame Defarge_*

Internal decapitation. 13332846_240X180.jpg Not the picnic you thought it would be.Some do survive it.

Does anybody know if any men have died from exhaustion after having been forced into becoming a "Filling" to a Lesbian sandwich?

If no such documented cases exist, I would like to throw my hat into the ring.

A Lesbian sandwhich? How much do they cost? Do they have a dollar menu?

Does anybody know if any men have died from exhaustion after having been forced into becoming a "Filling" to a Lesbian sandwich?

Internal decapitation. 13332846_240X180.jpg Not the picnic you thought it would be.Some do survive it.

Yes, I was in rare form this morning, double posting and forgetting to log in. Could some kindly mod please assist and remove one of these unsightly messes? Thank you.

Post removed as requested - LG ;) .

Edited by Lady Grendel

A Lesbian sandwhich? How much do they cost? Do they have a dollar menu?

Is this a guy thing? I mean it's gotta be. Somehow I can't imagine myself being the filling in a metrosexual sandwich and liking it. Oh well.

Appear on a Reality TV show, get eliminated, complain about the experience on your MySpace page, then top yourself:

Reality TV = addicted viewers and contestants = elimination and bitchy attitudes = criticism and disgrace and a depressed mind = suicide. It's a ladder.

From a pair of new shoes

• Like 1